Double Inventory space or triple !

Options
Templar - Sanctuary
Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Suggestion Box
If you plan to make Dq's worth 1 coins PWI you better think of expanding our inventory spots!

This is pathethic and designed for 2008 even iphone got bigger in 2014

we whant more and we whant biger !

u will earn money dont worry just make it !
Post edited by Templar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I second this.

Lol at iphone b:laugh

This should be in suggestion box though (and I'm sure it was, several times) since it's China who makes changes like this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    If you plan to make Dq's worth 1 coins PWI you better think of expanding our inventory spots!

Agreed. But please explain why worthless DQ = more inv spots xD
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Agreed. But please explain why worthless DQ = more inv spots xD

Easy:

Bots dont pick up DQ items then but equipment which is worth coins. So he wants a bigger inventory to keep botting for serval hours without going to the npc every now and then.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

I hope it won`t bend under all that weight you have in the inventory. b:shutup
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Easy:

Bots dont pick up DQ items then but equipment which is worth coins. So he wants a bigger inventory to keep botting for serval hours without going to the npc every now and then.

Talking about stuff that worth less than 10k at NPC right ? Nobody will get rich with that xD.

Bigger inventory is totally needed.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Average is about 10k per gear but ther are weapons which are around 20k and such so its not so bad at least worth botting beside we rly need more space

or remove craps drops like lucky stars or useless things like fatbro pills , friendship crystals or shards ...
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Not sure of the point you're making, with the DQ items being 1 coin, but I do agree tha we need a bigger inventory.

Let me take it a step further, and say that we need a bigger safe as well.

Please add a bigger Friend's List also.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Well point is unless they make bigger inventories with next update we wont earn anythign while botting coz all DQ"s are going to worth 1 coin per.
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Well point is unless they make bigger inventories with next update we wont earn anythign while botting coz all DQ"s are going to worth 1 coin per.

That's kind of the whole idea behind making all Dq's 1 coin... It's an anti-bot meisure.

I do however agree to bigger inventories, I already got 1 half filled with apoth/pots/charms etc that only leaves me with another half page of room for Misc stuff I gather along the way and that is full by the time I turn in BHs
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited September 2014
    Options
    If I recall correctly, our current inventory is limited to a total expansion of up to 64 slots.

The code can manage up to 256 slots for inventory. (I can't recall if I ever coded the bank to be larger, but I think it has the same limit.)

Basically, they would just need to create an item and a quest to activate the extra space. Then, of course, it will only be in the boutique, or packs, and will be harder to obtain. Which, in-turn screws the little guy again, and caters to the people who don't really need it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jwillson123
    jwillson123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I think we have enough inventory space.
    What we actually need is double bank size since each expansion add new items especially bound items that we can not move to an alt.
    Do you want PWI to fix the economy before is to late?
    please support Perfect World International Forum > Suggestion Box
    > Limit Auto Cultivation to 1 hour just like Hyper stones
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

Agree's !!! sorry theres no like thing or i would press it so next best thing
    If I recall correctly, our current inventory is limited to a total expansion of up to 64 slots.

The code can manage up to 256 slots for inventory. (I can't recall if I ever coded the bank to be larger, but I think it has the same limit.)

Basically, they would just need to create an item and a quest to activate the extra space. Then, of course, it will only be in the boutique, or packs, and will be harder to obtain. Which, in-turn screws the little guy again, and caters to the people who don't really need it.

Now that would have been the most Epic Anni gift they could have hooked us with with !!!!
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Yes please. I dont mind paying for it either >.> seriously need it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • vanscircadc
    vanscircadc Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    We totally need bigger invetory, I cant even farm/buy mats from shops cause I dont have space in my invetory... It just fills up after time, and when Im trying to sell something, I understand that I need everything in my invetory b:shocked
    Heu!
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options

Are you implying you are still going to bot after DQ's become totally worthless? b:question
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Options
    This Suggestion has already been logged. So i cant log it again. I will add anything thats not in that suggestion to that part of the log.

Thanks,