Perfect World International: R999 Blademaster vs R999 Seeker [Version 2]

TheDan - Sanctuary
TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Blademaster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpIFZuCvTjk&feature=youtu.be

My opponent and I are both R999 +12 JOSD. The only difference is that I have better cards, 4 card S card set compared to his random S cards. He has a class advantage, but I have a gear advantage with cards. Pretty even fight and skill set. Enjoy!
BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
Post edited by TheDan - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Truly a enjoyable thing to watch, your stats on bm pvp still rings true today... I can so see the amount of difficulty you had in that video... you truly are one badass bm. :P (Though it sure seemed like you were significantly easier to make your charm tick than vice versa, though this has a great deal to do with the class you were facing/the fact that you were marrowed.)

Still a really cool video to watch... I so can't see myself EVER even being any where remotely close to being on that level of play you displayed in your video, gear or skill for that matter.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I've only seen the first fight so far, have to TW, but why did you let your Magic Marrow drop so often?

Bad Dan, bad! Shoo!

No but really, liked the first song but the video's too fast for me. Also stop HFing when you can't follow up with Dragon Rising, you gotta make 'em feel the heat ya dig?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I've only seen the first fight so far, have to TW, but why did you let your Magic Marrow drop so often?

Bad Dan, bad! Shoo!

No but really, liked the first song but the video's too fast for me. Also stop HFing when you can't follow up with Dragon Rising, you gotta make 'em feel the heat ya dig?

Well my magic marrow dropped a lot because he kept silencing me, stunning me then using occult ice so it'd only drop for a few seconds but I've only used hf after dragon rising, then used occult ice to chain without stopping dph.

The first fight was basically my warm up round, I haven't 1v1ed in over a year. The continuing fights get better and I adjusted my genies each fight.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Well my magic marrow dropped a lot because he kept silencing me, stunning me then using occult ice so it'd only drop for a few seconds but I've only used hf after dragon rising, then used occult ice to chain without stopping dph.

The first fight was basically my warm up round, I haven't 1v1ed in over a year. The continuing fights get better and I adjusted my genies each fight.

I'll check it out when I'm less tired, I like to do HF after a Dragon Rising as well, or if they're close to half Roar>HF>Dragon Rising just to get a full 7 seconds of the 100% damage. Occult's nice if it lands, but I never have much luck with it, it's gotten me a fair amount of HF's QPQ'd back to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    can tell u was a lil off on ur game compared to past vids but overall still a good fight i saw how u got whirlwind back in the 3rd fight i guessing u got tired of the seeker kitin so much lol.
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • mkat
    mkat Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Very nice fights, seeker was really good. I didn't see much use of flame tsunami, there was a few times it wouldve helped you finish him off. I like how much you spam star+chaser, I have a bad habit of only spamming when I get low on chi. Always enjoy watching your vids, always learn something.