Demon Dph

Options
2»

Comments

• Selbronne - Heavens Tear
    Selbronne - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    All I can say about the "theory" of demons being better in pve vs sage is this. A few weeks ago in COA I was at the boss at the top right corner (snow giant?). I was already there waiting patiently for the event to start and here some a demon sin comes along and thinking he could pull agro from me and take my spot. I offered to squad he ignore me. I looked at his gears, 5aps, fairly nice refines all around with a +12 g16 niv dagger, might have even had 2 garnets(cant remember). Had some decent cards but has not bothered to level them. I giggle, look at my 4aps sin, +10 g16 niv daggers. event starts, not only could he not pull agro, there was no agro bounce. Only after the 2nd or 3rd boss spawn he asked if i wanted to squad.

b:bye

well it seems that demon sin u looked at was not as great. here are my stats unsparked(without barb buff)
    http://imgur.com/NX0ZJGq
    and here sparked, (without barb buff)
    http://imgur.com/gFJl0cK

ik 5.0 demon sin with 700+ dex, 25k min unbuffed unsparked atk. with r9 ring s2 cube neck for mdef and r9 belt, with like 30k mdef/25k pdef and there is no way to steal agro from him.

About DPH now. What's better about being demon in DPH is wolf emblem that gives 40% more crit dmg while sage one gives only 20(ik sage is longer) and lvl 10 gives 30, so crits with we are higher. About Tidal i can't relly feel the diffrence when i turned from lvl 10 to 11. ik it's like 16 % more but i am geting negative status effects as often as demon/lvl 10 tidal sins b:angryb:angry
    About the spark i gotta agree 25 % dmg reduction is the absolutly awesome thing in the world, and it saves ur *** many times. Demon sin gotta get 13 JoSd in their gear to feel same b:chuckle
    So i don't rly think that demon sin is bad, it is just very little worse than sage for dph. Thy both has advantages and disadvantages. (demon sin has guaranted interupt on knife throw for fighting casters that run away with puri spell, longer stun for non casters, etc.) So it's just diffrent to me, play whichever culti path u like, both will be OP if made in Good way :)
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    wow 600 dex that is sexy b:dirty

I might could squeeze close to 600 dex if i reroll my engravings, atm i have all hp add's except my hat which has patt +100. But! my tt99 orns have no engravings so I may work on those in the near future. I have been working mainly on upgrading and leveling my cards. I will probably never have all the coins at one time to outright buy a luad the dex boost from that alone after upgraded is very nice b:cute

Switching to sage this year + the rb's cards passives and nuema i gained 6k to patt, 1500+ hp, and about 1-2k in defenses for free without adding any refines or gear. It has been a pretty good year.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Faerii - Dreamweaver
    Faerii - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Why not just do what i did years ago, And make a demon sin on same account as your sage sin. :O Share most gear anyways cept for R9. :3 I find myself playing sage sin more often though.
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Why not just do what i did years ago, And make a demon sin on same account as your sage sin. :O Share most gear anyways cept for R9. :3 I find myself playing sage sin more often though.

Welcome back to the game nabcakeb:laugh.