Creation Stones

mkat
mkat Posts: 74 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion
On HT, been starting to see these creation stones (+12 vit) pop up, any other servers seeing these yet?
Post edited by mkat on

Comments

• dblazen
    dblazen Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I suppose since the economy is as **** as it is, it might as well be worth it somewhat now to actually get them...

In case you're interested, they come from guild base building Materials Storage Vault VIII, cost 12 big notes and 57500 faction contribution.
  • mkat
    mkat Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    dblazen wrote: »
    I suppose since the economy is as **** as it is, it might as well be worth it somewhat now to actually get them...

In case you're interested, they come from guild base building Materials Storage Vault VIII, cost 12 big notes and 57500 faction contribution.

Thanks alot, cat shops are trying to sell for 500m b:shocked
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    mkat wrote: »
    Thanks alot, cat shops are trying to sell for 500m b:shocked

Creation stones are tradeable :))) ? I have 57k contribution to trade for 500m any day b:pleased
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    yea, not a bad idea these days :p
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    the sale of those at 500mill is total over kill for something that isn't a cs item.I got a ring with over 20+ vit on it should it sell for 1bill?
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Thank you - I did not know any of this. Time to ensure I do my GQ every day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I know a certain barb that goes full creation stones on Sanctuary soon.

But imho they are only worth it if you dont alrdy got full vits.

When I think about getting 57k contri...wtf...that takes ages..
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I know a certain barb that goes full creation stones on Sanctuary soon.

But imho they are only worth it if you dont alrdy got full vits.

When I think about getting 57k contri...wtf...that takes ages..

If you do base dailies every day, heck even a few days a week, since they were released, people should have a crapton of points.

Though I doubt a lot of people will have done that.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    If you do base dailies every day, heck even a few days a week, since they were released, people should have a crapton of points.

Though I doubt a lot of people will have done that.

If I would have done all base dailies since the beginning of our server each and every day I would have around 300k contri. If you now calc in that I spam out Pan Gus all the time and get buffs now and then...hell how is one supposed to store up that many points? xD

There have been days when I blew out ~200 Pan gus. Thats alrdy 8k xD

And even if I had saved it all up...that would only be 5 stones...but you need 24 to see a decent difference in regular vit stones thus they are not really worth it.

Cept for those ppl that alrdy got like 10 alts in one fac and have done all those quests each day. then sure.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Someone should tell Astypooper to add creation stones in his PWI Socket/Survival Calc >> (even tho its not much diff. than a vit lol)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    You can also pay 175mil and 37,500 contribution. Though I wouldn't recommend this.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    30m for 2 vit per stone over a reg vit stone, sounds like a good trade off on my server b:chuckle. I rather level up a C card for free
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Someone should tell Astypooper to add creation stones in his PWI Socket/Survival Calc >> (even tho its not much diff. than a vit lol)

They have been in, in the "super endgame" part of it.
  • Kiymori - Heavens Tear
    Kiymori - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Those stones are not even worth it lol...You may as well get regular Prim/Savant vit stones unless you want that amazing negligible difference in HP and survivability.
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Those stones are not even worth it lol...You may as well get regular Prim/Savant vit stones unless you want that amazing negligible difference in HP and survivability.

Those stones are worth it with the current price of vit stones, lol.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Gold is so high now (even higher when people sell outside AH) that Primevals and Savants cost almost as much as Creation Stones.

Perhaps not so much on other servers but on Sanctuary gold has been sitting at max bid for over a month now and there's usually at least 500+ bids stacks there. I logged on other servers and saw some are at 3.6mil or 3.8mil but Sanctuary's pretty stuck there and a lot of people are selling gold for 4.5mil or more in world chat.

At that point the cost difference isn't really that big, assuming you go for the "high merit - lowest coin" option instead of the "lowest merit - high coin" option. The problem is that it requires a lot of BQ and a lot of time, especially if you only have one or two toons doing it.

At this rate our economy will reach the point where faction base prices of items won't seem out of place anymore b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014

At this rate our economy will reach the point where faction base prices of items won't seem out of place anymore b:laugh

We feared the day this would happen and now it seems to be coming upon us. b:shocked
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    We feared the day this would happen and now it seems to be coming upon us. b:shocked

Catshops on DW are buying up vit stones and reselling them for 150m, the same price as a DoT or DoD, it's rediculous.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Gold is so high now (even higher when people sell outside AH) that Primevals and Savants cost almost as much as Creation Stones.

Perhaps not so much on other servers but on Sanctuary gold has been sitting at max bid for over a month now and there's usually at least 500+ bids stacks there. I logged on other servers and saw some are at 3.6mil or 3.8mil but Sanctuary's pretty stuck there and a lot of people are selling gold for 4.5mil or more in world chat.

At that point the cost difference isn't really that big, assuming you go for the "high merit - lowest coin" option instead of the "lowest merit - high coin" option. The problem is that it requires a lot of BQ and a lot of time, especially if you only have one or two toons doing it.

500+? try 1700+ b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited September 2014

sounds like price gouging to me, our gold is max and vit's running at 90m each well yesterday they were
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz