Anniversary Codes Week 3 [All Codes Listed]

sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited September 2014 in General Discussion
Hey all, this is the final stretch of the anniversary, and with that comes the last 3 sets of codes!

Wednesday Code

Code: y59eWyis

This will grant you a VIP Platinum Crown. Code expires 9/30, end of day.

*Rest to come*

Thursday Code

Code: DL4AFGt6

This will get you a Demon/Sage Card! Expires 9/30*

Friday Code

Code: Bx5nFLI4

This will get you 10x Maiden Kissed Chest! Expires 9/30*
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Xirayaa - Sanctuary
    Xirayaa - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    yaaay <3
  • Savantino - Archosaur
    Savantino - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Thanks pwi :)
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Hey all, this is the final stretch of the anniversary, and with that comes the last 3 sets of codes!

Wednesday Code

Code: y59eWyis

This will grant you a VIP Platinum Crown. Code expires 9/30, end of day.

*Rest to come*

For this final stretch, can we get 2x drops instead?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukishi - Dreamweaver
    Tsukishi - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    thanks! I really hope we get a unique fashion set like the Goldfish outfit... i dont know how people got it in the past but i really want that lol xD
  • MochiBean - Archosaur
    MochiBean - Archosaur Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    thanks! I really hope we get a unique fashion set like the Goldfish outfit... i dont know how people got it in the past but i really want that lol xD

I was kind of hoping for the goldfish fashion too. I have some alts that don't have that set yet. b:chuckle
  • Thoolan - Archosaur
    Thoolan - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    thank you sparkie b:thanks
    mad veno fox mode f:fume
  • Kuroimist - Archosaur
    Kuroimist - Archosaur Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    WOOOOT?! TY so much!! b:victory
    Too lazy to make a signature!
  • FaithDread - Heavens Tear
    FaithDread - Heavens Tear Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    More HP charms! Love you Sparkie b:dirtyb:laugh

Thanks again!
    Crafting shiny things since 2008 b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    For this final stretch, can we get 2x drops instead?

please no
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yeah we made 3k before the month has ended we crush it plus i don't remember a time limit just that we reach are tiers
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I searched for it - but I can't find any information indicating what makes the VIP crown special.

Anyone want to fill me in?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I searched for it - but I can't find any information indicating what makes the VIP crown special.

Anyone want to fill me in?

It's a Platinum Guardian Charm + 90day headfashion which goes quite well with the NPC's shop. I assume it's easier to give out the Vip crown ticket instead of just the basic HP charm.
  • epica92
    epica92 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    What happen whit dreamdefensor?
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    epica92 wrote: »
    What happen whit dreamdefensor?

Works on other PWE projects, he was only the temporary CM for this title.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    b:cry where is thursday code i need my fix im like a junky keeps scratching neck plays with mouse highlights arc redeem code on off on off
  • Prologue - Sanctuary
    Prologue - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I get that he is probably busy but... is it just me or the codes have been posting later and later each day? It's almost 10 PM on East servers and still nothing...
  • Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear
    Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    DL4AFGt6 Is tonights code for 50 event gold
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited September 2014
    Ya code is posted. Sorry for the delay, been quite busy. I'll try to get tomorrow's up much sooner for your weekend gaming runs!
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Thank you Sparkie, appreciate the codes :D
  • Swasie - Heavens Tear
    Swasie - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    More Demon/Sage cards plz :]
  • Pinkyminky - Heavens Tear
    Pinkyminky - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I redeemed the code for the demon/sage card and got it in-game, but when I got it from the mailbox, it went straight to my bag and wouldn't automatically give me the demon/sage card. The "feather"-thing is just sitting in my bag; I can't even right-click it to get the demon/sage card. I've even tried logging out and logging back in, and it doesn't work...I've got 8 free spaces in my bag, too...

EDIT: Nevermind, found out what the problem was. My quest list was full...
  • iconique
    iconique Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yay, another event card! The event cards you've given us have fed my addiction for dyeing fashion and tiger smileys. b:dirty Thanks so much.
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Really the last item of the anniversary is a JUNK 10 Maiden Chest REALLY u guys put 0 THOUGHT AT ALL IN TO THE PEOPLE WHO PLAY THIS GAME . You ALL NEED TO BE FIRED AND PEOPLE WHO ACTULY CARE BE HIRED INSTEAD
  • WistaKitty - Archosaur
    WistaKitty - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It is not sparkies fault. He said before he was given a limited amount of codes he could give out for the anni. Dont rage at him, he is doing his job just fine.
  • c44102
    edited September 2014
    It is not sparkies fault. He said before he was given a limited amount of codes he could give out for the anni. Dont rage at him, he is doing his job just fine.

His Job to pick the worst possable item they could give us ? No its his choice because he isnt a player or the game!! So yes it is his falt. This is the worst year for PWI as far as Anniversary they put 0 Thought at all in it hell they even pulled the Anni Packs 1 Week early
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    c44102 wrote: »
    His Job to pick the worst possable item they could give us ? No its his choice because he isnt a player or the game!! So yes it is his falt. This is the worst year for PWI as far as Anniversary they put 0 Thought at all in it hell they even pulled the Anni Packs 1 Week early
    Really the last item of the anniversary is a JUNK 10 Maiden Chest REALLY u guys put 0 THOUGHT AT ALL IN TO THE PEOPLE WHO PLAY THIS GAME . You ALL NEED TO BE FIRED AND PEOPLE WHO ACTULY CARE BE HIRED INSTEAD

Entitlement much?

I'm sorry you'd have preferred yet ANOTHER mount over, ya know, all the usable items we were given this year. Clearly the fact we're getting things we can actually put to use this year makes it the worst Anni ever, right? Especially considering that he's already highly limited and wouldn't be allowed to do something like award us with 20x Demon/Sage Event cards or something similar as is.

But sure, complain about how the free items on the free to play game that have actual use ingame instead of being mere vanity are proof of a thoughtless and oh-so-horrible anniversary that's worse than all the other ones we've had. I'll be over here laughing at you because the flaming hellhound from the first year is a helluva lot less impressive than everything we've got this year... even though according to you this year is the worst one ever.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • c44102
    edited September 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Entitlement much?

I'm sorry you'd have preferred yet ANOTHER mount over, ya know, all the usable items we were given this year. Clearly the fact we're getting things we can actually put to use this year makes it the worst Anni ever, right? Especially considering that he's already highly limited and wouldn't be allowed to do something like award us with 20x Demon/Sage Event cards or something similar as is.

But sure, complain about how the free items on the free to play game that have actual use ingame instead of being mere vanity are proof of a thoughtless and oh-so-horrible anniversary that's worse than all the other ones we've had. I'll be over here laughing at you because the flaming hellhound from the first year is a helluva lot less impressive than everything we've got this year... even though according to you this year is the worst one ever.

You mean the mount that we coudnt get because we got it last year or yet again when they regave it to us a 2nd time this anniversary with a different code where we all could get? And usefull items only USEFULL Items at all was event gold and Charms !!!! Other then that it all was 100% JUNK !!!! Thought based in to it No sorry i dont see it. Its the same items we have been getting for a long time as codes. So anything at all NEW for us NO !!! Hell atleast last year it went based off how long we played this way the ones who have been here for a long time was REWARDED for it. Where now its hey you joined last week u get the same items as someone who has been playing for 5-6 years. Atleast last year reward might have been junk mounts but they was atleast something based on how long u had been playing. O wait that was with the old owners !!! New Ones was sopose to be better right ? Yeah we dont see it
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    You mean the mount that we coudnt get because we got it last year or yet again when they regave it to us a 2nd time this anniversary with a different code where we all could get? And usefull items only USEFULL Items at all was event gold and Charms !!!! Other then that it all was 100% JUNK !!!! Thought based in to it No sorry i dont see it. Its the same items we have been getting for a long time as codes. So anything at all NEW for us NO !!! Hell atleast last year it went based off how long we played this way the ones who have been here for a long time was REWARDED for it. Where now its hey you joined last week u get the same items as someone who has been playing for 5-6 years. Atleast last year reward might have been junk mounts but they was atleast something based on how long u had been playing. O wait that was with the old owners !!! New Ones was sopose to be better right ? Yeah we dont see it
    And if it would have been S-packs you would have bished about the chances. And if it was a rare mount you woulda bished it devalued the ones in game now. And if it was event gold again, you woulda complained how its the same. ANd if they gave only new items to the 5+ year veterans, people would complain since they outright said last year they weren't doing that anymore.
    You see, it literally does not matter what anyone picked, because no matter what it was someone like you would come in here in a pointless, self-entitled rant about how much pwe, pwi, MMOs, and everything sucks because the faceless MMO publisher did not cater to what you think they owe you.

Really, just get over it already. So much wasted energy on free items in a free MMO, that noone's forcing you to take, btw, if you think they're so useless.
  • c44102
    edited September 2014
    And if it would have been S-packs you would have bished about the chances. And if it was a rare mount you woulda bished it devalued the ones in game now. And if it was event gold again, you woulda complained how its the same. ANd if they gave only new items to the 5+ year veterans, people would complain since they outright said last year they weren't doing that anymore.
    You see, it literally does not matter what anyone picked, because no matter what it was someone like you would come in here in a pointless, self-entitled rant about how much pwe, pwi, MMOs, and everything sucks because the faceless MMO publisher did not cater to what you think they owe you.

Really, just get over it already. So much wasted energy on free items in a free MMO, that noone's forcing you to take, btw, if you think they're so useless.

Quick question why shoudnt the people who have been here 5+ years be rewarded OVER the rest who hasnt ? Honestly Yes they should only ones who can conplain about that is the ones who havnt. I Still dont care !!!! With the Crappy Set up and job this year they did they should have just skipped it .
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    I'm gonna break this up because seriously.
    You mean the mount that we coudnt get because we got it last year or yet again when they regave it to us a 2nd time this anniversary with a different code where we all could get?
    Guess what while you're so pissed off about that? If we had kept up the same cycle as every other year where the rewards were oh-so-much-better according to you... we'd have STILL got that jade cosmos mount! Only it would have been part of a bundle that ALL goes to one character instead of us getting to choose which character to send it and only it to on an individual basis. Oh and those of us who remembered last year would have still known not to send it to the same two characters (or 1 if you weren't a 5 year vet) we redeemed it on back then.

But no, you're throwing a hissy-fit over something we'd have had anyways but that these new people who weren't even around last year to know the result of couldn't have stopped because they didn't know. Real awesome job there. Go ahead and ignore common sense in favor of unjustified rage.
    And usefull items only USEFULL Items at all was event gold and Charms !!!! Other then that it all was 100% JUNK !!!!
    Maybe to someone who can't appreciate anything it was junk. To the rest of us who don't want to stupidly demand **** we know they can't reasonably give like guaranteed S cards, 10m big notes, or whatever other absurd rewards you're thinking of, it's still nice to have. Oh and we all are aware we have the option of not redeeming the stuff we don't want too. Hypers? Not Junk. Profundity Scrolls? Awesome for reawakened players. Bloods? Absolutely fantastic and totally useful for getting our Primal skills. War Avatar Packs? More chances at decent cards is gonna be a plus even if it's not a guaranteed (insert rank here) card. Literally the only thing with questionable use is the Maiden-Kissed Chest... and even THAT is nice to have for any lowbies that just need a small boost. Oh and let's not forget all the event gold and charms that are always useful to have. Or do you want to purposefully ignore those because you know that those alone utterly destroy your argument?

And yet, to you, that's all "thoughtless junk" that's "worse than every anniversary so far" even though NO anniversary til now has given us items that weren't vanity ones. Or do you think that four mounts (one of which is only 10.0 when maxed) and a fashion set for 5 year veterans is a totally SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME reward that's totally useful ingame and better than everything we've had this year? Because if you do, then that alone speaks volumes.

Thought based in to it No sorry i dont see it. Its the same items we have been getting for a long time as codes. So anything at all NEW for us NO !!!
    Oh boo-freaking-hoo. Sparkie looked at his limited list and tried to get us the best he could out of it but just because he's taken a personal initiative to give us codes for free stuff every week this suddenly makes the items less useful? He's already mentioned he's limited in what he can do and has even tried to change things within his capabilities as a direct response to feedback. Yet here you are whining that he's not giving us **** he likely can't give and somehow deciding that him trying to make us have something extra every week (which he DOES NOT have to do and is extra work on him) suddenly devalues the stuff he gives us. But sure, keep biting the hand that feeds you. That's a great way to show appreciation for him going out of the way and convince him to keep doing so.

Oh wait... biting the hand that feeds you tends to have the exact opposite effect doesn't it? Oh well!

Hell atleast last year it went based off how long we played this way the ones who have been here for a long time was REWARDED for it. Where now its hey you joined last week u get the same items as someone who has been playing for 5-6 years.
    Yeah. That's totally why everyone who was here last year should have had at least 1 Jade Cosmos... even though that was supposed to be the reward for the 5 year vets but instead the code was given to EVERYONE at the end. But sure, we'll go with your fantasy version of how the codes from before were always working 100% well and we never had people getting rewards they weren't supposed to and how PWI didn't decide to give everyone the "exclusive" 5-year rewards. Because clearly your fantasy is how things happened. Clearly.
    Atleast last year reward might have been junk mounts but they was atleast something based on how long u had been playing. O wait that was with the old owners !!! New Ones was sopose to be better right ? Yeah we dont see it
    Make up your mind, bro. Either this year's rewards are TOTAL JUNK!1!!!!!!shiftoneone and every other year's stuff was better, or you know for a fact you're completely wrong. Oh and for extra hilarity, you wanna suddenly switch to how the vets got stuff newer players didn't. Yet you also want to complain about the Jade Cosmos that the vets would have received again under the past system... except with the previous system they wouldn't have been able to at least put on an alt because it'd be part of a package that would ALL be sent to one character!

You keep on trying to feel entitled and ignoring any form of common sense to make your rant. I'll look at the facts and realize that, objectively, this has been our most rewarding anniversary with the most useful batch of things we've ever had.
    (Insert fancy image here)