sparkiesoft =)

laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion
WELL last few weeks of this month and no more Ani wondering if we can get a list of what you can give awayb:pleased and we can vote on it might as well make last gifts a blow out b:victory
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    If it were a real Anniversary we'd be given 2x exp/spirit//drops for a month, not 2x exp/spirit for a week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'm glad you made a thread. I mean OMG I don't think he saw all the begging in all the other threads on anni events,codes, gifts.

But in all serious I hope he does do 2x exp/spirit for the rest of the month. Drops would be a plus with all the new people needing TT gear etc since the fc hyper nerf.

To anyone QQing over 2x drops, we have earning time etc. I don't think 1 week of drops will kill the already "broken" economy.
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited September 2014

To anyone QQing over 2x drops, we have earning time etc. I don't think 1 week of drops will kill the already "broken" economy.

Earning time can be easily bypassed by using alts or multi accounts. 8 hour passed on your main? Then swith to your alternative farming alts.

The economy is so broken that I dont even care about it anymore, but 2x drop will make some price drop like EoD, since BH Lunar is removed, EoD price has risen to like 5m in HT.
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • star2011star
    star2011star Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'm glad you made a thread. I mean OMG I don't think he saw all the begging in all the other threads on anni events,codes, gifts.

But in all serious I hope he does do 2x exp/spirit for the rest of the month. Drops would be a plus with all the new people needing TT gear etc since the fc hyper nerf.

new people? what game do you play because it's not pwi
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Well, I have met several new people in HT which are still in lvl 20-40ish, some of them even join because they heard of the latest expansion in China. And they are new, not just some random alts b:bye
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Earning time can be easily bypassed by using alts or multi accounts. 8 hour passed on your main? Then swith to your alternative farming alts.

The economy is so broken that I dont even care about it anymore, but 2x drop will make some price drop like EoD, since BH Lunar is removed, EoD price has risen to like 5m in HT.

Sorry but giving people a chance to farm their mats etc trumps your wanting to sell it to them for higher price. I also have EoD to sell but I'm not so greedy to say no to 2x drops because I want to profit. And earning time is not bypassed, it's still limited. People who have many alts can still bot etc 2x or not. They still making more than you.
  • mikudra
    mikudra Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    WELL last few weeks of this month and no more Ani wondering if we can get a list of what you can give awayb:pleased and we can vote on it might as well make last gifts a blow out b:victory

Really? Begging for more? I would say something offensive... But Meh... Hope you all get a 3rt Aniversary mount :YaoMing:
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Two of my best friends are new to the game, and playing. So new players do exist. They're just not very common, but I've aided quite a few new people that come along. For my best friends, I even broke my long standing tradition of being factionless...and created a faction...with just us in it. (Much to the dismay of some major factions.) LOL.

That way I can help them, and assist them, and other people can't suddenly spam them with faction invites just to boost their numbers and discourage them from questing. I'm a pretty experienced player, and since one of them is a cleric, and another is a psy, it's been ideal for me to get them, teach them the game, and help them along before anyone else got a chance to discourage them from it.

But alas, I ramble. I'll just end it with saying that the true new players do exist. Not commonly, but they are around. You just have to know where to find them, and be willing to help them.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2014

I wouldn't get your hopes up. Probably the best we could get is like bound 5 star orbs or A chest/S pack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Just to let you know, your signature...should say "through" not "threw"

"threw" - the act of having propelled something through the air

"through" - continuing in time toward completion of (a process or period)

P.S. And quit being so damn greedy. Your post insinuates that all of us have not been OK with the gifts we have thus far received. Sorry, but that is not the case. Between all the additional freebie codes, and anniversary gifts, the past few months have been very generous.

I remember people begging for event gold, dreamchaser packs, etc. Sparkie has been quite liberal with them lately, and for that I am very thankful!
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]