Things you might not know about PWI.

Options
Notgood - Raging Tide
Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
edited November 2014 in General Discussion
After doing lot of research and hard working tests, math, calculating and examining i have come to a new discovery of the game.

Did you know that if you Unequip your weapon, you deal less damage?

Did you know that if you Unequip your armor, you suffer more damage?

Thank you very much, i just wanted to share my 5 years hard work of researching.

plz share your discovery that you think other ppl might not know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.
Post edited by Notgood - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Burnificator - Archosaur
    Burnificator - Archosaur Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    What is this, /r/PWICirclejerk?

On topic: I managed to kill a Horrorbite today. Charm got screwed, took a good 40 minutes, and it didn't trop anything but 2 coins. QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizards - the only pyromaniac class.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Did YOU know if your hp drops to 0 you'll die but you'll re-spawn in the city closest to your current location? (Though there are instances where you can't get ressed on spot/back to the entrance)

Did you know if your mp drops to 0 you can't use ANY skills?

Do you know about chi? You can get it by hitting monsters! (after you hit the right cultivation.)

Did you know that if you eat the proper food/pot your hp/mp will regenerate! <-- Sorcery!

Did you know that if you attack a mob if you don't kill it in one shot it attacks back. D:

Did you know if you log out your character stays in the same spot that you logged out from!

Did you know that not all weapons have the same attacking distance?

Did you know that armor and weapons can degrade.

Did you know you can buy crappy items from actual vendors in game?

---

I could so go on and on. xD
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Did you know that Archers deal half damage at close range?

Did you know that Magic will never miss?

Did you know that Mystic summons get boosts from one's gear?

Did you know that Duke Blacke has 7 wives?

Did you know that there was once an instance in the southern desert around Crommagon Village?

Did you know there's an instance entrance in the above statement's area that never got use?

Did you know there was once two FB 109 where bosses dropped skillbooks?

Did you know that some mobs and bosses cant target you when you're at a certain range, but wont reset?

Did you know that Lunar has its own version of Ultimate Substances?

Did you know that two 105 assassins can stalemate each other with shadow escape?

Well? Did you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Did you know that sometimes while flying, if you land on a tree and you atempt to land you can enter in a loop? O:

Did you know that you can get stuck on rocks, terrain, etc?

Did you know that there are world bosses that can one shot you?

Did you know that if you or someone in your warsong squad fail a pavilion, mobs are more 'fun'?

Did you know that the heads on warsong pavilions learned new skill?

Did you know that you can enter some buildings/trees/rocks on the main map?

Did you know that you can get attacked on warsong by another player if you or him quit the squad?

Did you know that sometimes if you get attacked by that player on warsong, your toon may get glitched
    and you will not be able to defend yourself and you're gonna get an ''invalid skill'' message? b:laugh

• SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Did you know that if you attack a mob if you don't kill it in one shot it attacks back. D:

I usually don't troll, but....

KunKun, and Sea Captain. Your argument is irrelevant. b:laugh

But on topic...

Did you know that you can't drown?

Did you know that if you fall from a high elevation, you won't die?

Did you know that if you stand in the lava by burning heart, it won't hurt you?

Did you know that lunar doesn't really take you to the moon?

Did you know that your mount can't die?

Did you know that when I first started playing this game...year ago...I thought that all of these things were true? LMAO. b:laughb:laugh
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Did you know if you have tons of cash to spend or just don't care,you can pay to win in this game.
    Did you know after you pay to win then you become paid to be bored and afk a lot.
    Did you know after you pay to win in this game you can be subjected to a psychic exam to learn that your dumb.

ty all ty
  • Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    Ibunneh - Raging Tide Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Did you know that GM's don't exist?
    Did you know that if you stun someone, they can't move?
    Did you know that the level cap is 105?
    Did you know that if you heal, your HP goes up?
    Did you even know that HP stands for Hit Points, and MP stands for Magic Points?
    Did you know that TT stands for Twilight Temple?
    Did you know that Hyper Exp Stones can boost the Exp that you earn?
    b:shocked
    I love chicken wings and french fries! Yasssb:chuckle
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Did you know i dont give a ****b:laugh
    giphy.gif

• freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Did you know that you can one hit every level 1 mob using R9RR Weapon ?

Did you know that you can jump twice in this game ?

Did you know if you add another player to your friend list, her/his whisper will become pink ?

Did you know if you blacklist another player his chat will not appear in chat window ?

Did you know that I know you know all of the above already ? b:pleased
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Did you know:

..there is no male veno variant.

..you can customize your character.

..if you had wings you could fly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Did you know that...

...declaring war on a faction doesn't necessarily involve any violence?
    ...enemy faction's players have their faction's name showing red above their heads?
    ...enemy faction's players show up red in squad settings-window?
    ...declaring war costs 3 mils to declarer?
    ...after war has been declared target faction has 24 hours to decline the war at the cost of 3 million coins?

...you can set up a catshop on TW-grounds?
    ...fishes have souls?
    ...in PWI you can't drown a fish?
    ...in PWI you can't drown any other species either?
    ...tigers' eyes burn?
    ...there actually are some skills that don't require mana (but instead recover some)?
    ...you can add more gems to equipment by using Socket Stones at PW Boutique Agent?
    ...after upgrading a faction to level 2 it can't be deleted anymore?
    ...there was once an instance that was used to powerlevel?
    ...that same instance was primary income for many sins?

...the instance that was never meant to be was one of the first instances in PWI that had only anti-APS-bosses?
    ...that same instance had statues casting those same lethal spirals Hexadhead Riders are spitting in FWS these days?
    ...that same instance also had a boss that had APS-AoE attack that became always faster when someone died?
    ...yet the same instance had lava that killed?

...you can quit smoking, drinking, drug abuse and convert devout christian into atheist easier than you can really quit PWI?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Did you know that if you get Rank 9, you can still die?

Did you know that you can breathe underwater?

Did you know that Duke Blacke has seven wives but you can only have one?

Did you know that you're not the only chosen one but everyone around you is too?
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Did you know if your mp drops to 0 you can't use ANY skills?

Get your facts right man, i know atleast 6 skills that doesnt need mp to cast:

Metabolic Boost
    Nature´s Grace
    Lending Hand
    Soul Transfusion
    Revive Pet
    Consume Spirit ( You GAIN Mana here )

and maybe some other ones b:laughb:laugh
  • mikudra
    mikudra Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Do you Know Kun Kun?
    Get your facts right man, i know atleast 6 skills that doesnt need mp to cast:

Metabolic Boost
    Nature´s Grace
    Lending Hand
    Soul Transfusion
    Revive Pet
    Consume Spirit ( You GAIN Mana here )

and maybe some other ones b:laughb:laugh

Venomancers are Magical/Fantastic/awesome/Amazing!
  • keeperofkeys
    keeperofkeys Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Did you know all those other people running around doing stuff, killing mobs (and each other) and talking are actually real people just like you sitting at a keyboard somewhere b:shocked
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Best. Thread. Ever. b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Did you know that you're not the only chosen one but everyone around you is too?

But I am the REAL chosen one. b:angry
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • pirategoddess05
    pirategoddess05 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Did you know, that even fish can fly?
    Did you know that Colum is NOT the Chosen one? b:cute
    Did you know that there are actually many ways of leveling?

b:laughb:laugh
  • Fryvorg - Sanctuary
    Fryvorg - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Guys, you forgot the most important question of all...

Did you know about the "O"-Key?

b:victory
    World is full of illusions.

What if I played a Cleric?

All Joy In Keeping Us Medically Energetic.
  • bloodedone87
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Did you know that I know that you know that all ppl reading this thread already know everything that was said in this thread?
    And did you know that they know that I know that you know that they know already everything that was said in this thread?b:pleased
    giphy.gif

• Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    Ibunneh - Raging Tide Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Guys, you forgot the most important question of all...

Did you know about the "O"-Key?

b:victory

LOL Best one yet!
    I love chicken wings and french fries! Yasssb:chuckle
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

Did you know that there was once an instance in the southern desert around Crommagon Village?

Did you know there's an instance entrance in the above statement's area that never got use?

Did you know that instance was called Black Sand Palace and is rumored to have been a farming instance?

Did you know the map for Black Sand Palace used to be featured on ecatomb?:
    http://img2.mmo.mmo4arab.com/pw/images/guide/fb/blacksandpalace.jpg

Did you know there was once two FB 109 where bosses dropped skillbooks?
    Did you know these instances are still technically in game and used?
    Did you know that fb109 Heaven was reworked to be Warsong and fb109 Hell was reworked to be Nirvana?
  • Burnificator - Archosaur
    Burnificator - Archosaur Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear

- you should put something about thinking that "you're" is misspelled in some hidden form (background-coloured text, 1pt font etc)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizards - the only pyromaniac class.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Did you know that instance was called Black Sand Palace and is rumored to have been a farming instance?

Did you know the map for Black Sand Palace used to be featured on ecatomb?:
    http://img2.mmo.mmo4arab.com/pw/images/guide/fb/blacksandpalace.jpg

I miss HDD b:cry
    Did y0u kn0w ResMePls is in a l0ve hate relati0nship with Euthymius?

B-baka...

Did you know that the Lunar Glade is said to be where the gods of old rest?

Did you know that Warsong City serves as a bridge between two realms?

Did you know that the Nightspike Bloodguard had a different name before the Tideborn came along?

Did you know that I've got some headcanon related to the above that might not be too far from the truth?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited September 2014
    Options
    *casts IH on bearish*

I'm sure he's in here somewhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear

- you should put something about thinking that "you're" is misspelled in some hidden form (background-coloured text, 1pt font etc)

I haven't b0thered t0 fix it in years but that's an interesting idea. Detecting s0me tsundere in Euthy hmmmmmmmm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Why did I actually read all this...b:beatup
  • meranya
    meranya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Did you know that you can add people to a thing called Friend List?
    Did you know that said friends can always know where on the open map you are at all times?

Did you know that you don't have to fly or run all the way to an instance anymore?
    Did you know that mobs in instances tend to be stronger than the ones you meet during regular quests? Subsequently, did you know that you can make them all disappear like waking from a bad dream if you get your entire squad and a creepy ever-present NPC drunk? O_O
    Did you know that while inside instances you can still disconnect and die of embarrassment?

Did you know there is a swarm of catshops at Archosaur's West District?
    Did you also know that they can sell you useful stuff?
    Did you know you can leave them weird messages in a window which they might or might not read?

And... did you know almost everyone playing suffers from a degree of boredom at random times during the day/night that makes threads like this totally make sense, more so receive so many replies?

Well, did you?! Ha!
    "There are two things you cannot always reason with in this world - your own mind and the minds of other people. But you can try."
  • bloodedone87
    edited September 2014
    Options
    meranya wrote: »
    Did you know that you can add people to a thing called Friend List?
    Did you know that said friends can always know where on the open map you are at all times?

Did you know that you don't have to fly or run all the way to an instance anymore?
    Did you know that mobs in instances tend to be stronger than the ones you meet during regular quests? Subsequently, did you know that you can make them all disappear like waking from a bad dream if you get your entire squad and a creepy ever-present NPC drunk? O_O
    Did you know that while inside instances you can still disconnect and die of embarrassment?

Did you know there is a swarm of catshops at Archosaur's West District?
    Did you also know that they can sell you useful stuff?
    Did you know you can leave them weird messages in a window which they might or might not read?

And... did you know almost everyone playing suffers from a degree of boredom at random times during the day/night that makes threads like this totally make sense, more so receive so many replies?

Well, did you?! Ha!

Did you know that actualy not all mobs will vanish if you use wines?b:pleased
    giphy.gif

• iconique
    iconique Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Did you know there was a Valentine's Day 2009 event west of City of the Lost and some individuals thought it would be funny to lure Jewelscalen to kill the people who farmed the event items including their own partner? oops