earning time and farming herbs/mats

twistedthings
twistedthings Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2014 in The Crafting Nook
to all the farmers of herbs and mats, we need to increase our prices, thanks to pwi and their wonderful idea of earning time, farming/ digging herbs and mats found in open world and heaven/hell takes from our earning time, i say herb/mat prices needs to double if nob:angryt triple
Post edited by twistedthings on

Comments

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    >Thanks to pwi and their wonderful idea of earning time
    >PWI now programs itself

Oh, ok.
    Do you really think cranking up prices will help anything?
    Good lord.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • twistedthings
    edited September 2014
    i use to farm 10-18 hours a day, how else you think i can make 100 white teas a day, some pple like to farm tt and such, some sold fc's, and then some like me work hard for coin and now we get punished!
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    to all the farmers of herbs and mats, we need to increase our prices, thanks to pwi and their wonderful idea of earning time, farming/ digging herbs and mats found in open world and heaven/hell takes from our earning time, i say herb/mat prices needs to double if nob:angryt triple

Farming herbs is about to be history anyway.

Soon everyone will be doing TM lunar for pots with the prices they have these days.
    And then there are the pots you get from the soldiers pay. So cheap...
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • twistedthings
    edited September 2014
    2 ways to get stuff like white teas, AEU and being in a tw faction. whats pots do soldiers pay give anyway? im curios now
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited September 2014
    3 ways then.

1 set of TM lunar gold medals = 25 random level 90 apoth. As they are worth 50-100k these days, thats about 1.5 - 2m. Dual client it for 3-4m in 12 minutes. (and that is the reason we ask 25m for your cape, if youre not there, we just bring a second client and we make 15 or so extra :))

You get sutra orbs voor solders pay. 1 event worth of soldiers pay can get you 100s and 100s of em.
  • eazyearthling
    eazyearthling Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    not a fan of earning time myself...really cuts into my coin from botting...i figure its only a matter of time before PWI makes u spend gold in Boutique to even have a catshop
  • Wyldheart - Dreamweaver
    Wyldheart - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    not a fan of earning time myself...really cuts into my coin from botting...i figure its only a matter of time before PWI makes u spend gold in Boutique to even have a catshop

Let me break out my violin.....
    botters do nothing but wreck this game, why even bother "really playing", get your sister to dungeon crawl :P
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    It works on farming herbs as well? Great! b:pleased

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • jasrho
    jasrho Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    If you strictly want to dig stuff to sell, you can use up your earning time and then farm those mats..you still get the mats and the exp for digging them, just no exp for any mobs you have to forcibly remove from standing on the mat you wanna dig.
  • twistedthings
    edited September 2014
    i've contacted a few of the apo shop owners, and the wheels are turning, we want higher prophets, but the problem in the past has been other cat shops undercut theirs, so they in return undercut also. But now things are changing, we're slowly working our way through a process, atm 8 ppl have all agreed not to undercut, and we're setting the price of apo/ herbs. 2 of the biggest TW factions on DreamWeaver are backing me up on this, matter of fact there is only 2 that can make white tea, and you can figure their names out for yourself. We are taking back the economy, next step will be to set the token market prices higher, and make it so g16 sells for a lot more, i feel bad for new players coming here, and i feel bad for the ones who don't have the means to make coin/use a Credit card.
  • sm3ag0l
    sm3ag0l Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    you really think making everything more expensive helps it will probably have the opposite effect and just scare away more players so in the end you will probably be leftover with your buddies jacking up prices for eachother b:laugh
  • twistedthings
    edited September 2014
    is there any rule about fixing prices? specialywhen it comes to apo and such, wouldnt it be fun to jack the price so high no one could play the game LOL
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited September 2014
    i've contacted a few of the apo shop owners, and the wheels are turning, we want higher prophets, but the problem in the past has been other cat shops undercut theirs, so they in return undercut also. But now things are changing, we're slowly working our way through a process, atm 8 ppl have all agreed not to undercut, and we're setting the price of apo/ herbs. 2 of the biggest TW factions on DreamWeaver are backing me up on this, matter of fact there is only 2 that can make white tea, and you can figure their names out for yourself. wners is something that gets you in jail in real life ?

You understand that such price agreements with different shops put people in jail IRL ?

I tried it too though. Wont work, supply and demand always prevails. As i said, it will soon be over. Even just 1 squad of 6 toons doing lunar will quickly put you all out of bussiness
    We are taking back the economy, next step will be to set the token market prices higher, and make it so g16 sells for a lot more, i feel bad for new players coming here, and i feel bad for the ones who don't have the means to make coin/use a Credit card.

Hahaha you think you are god. lol. I think noone will feel sorry for you when you are out of bussiness for the apoth soon. and when you are trying to sell G16 unsuccesfully because about 300 people sell it cheaper.