PWI Anniversary - Expedition - Part 3

Options
GreenLegend - Archosaur
GreenLegend - Archosaur Posts: 343 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion
Source: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/7006013-pwi-anniversary-expedition-part-3

So like.... is this a troll? I'm standing on the coordinates and no NPC :(

Mind starting/spawning it?
It does claim to start.... 50 mins ago.

Edit:
Copy pasting news info
Surprise Surprise! We are launching yet another part, to our ongoing Anniversary events! This event is similar to the first, in that you need to complete a series of quests in order to obtain the rewards.

The event will launch today at 5 PM Server Time (9/17/14)

Here's how it works

Talk to NPC: Kwok Nirvana (520, 629 next to General Summer) to receive quest. There are three phases to this event. There are level requirements for each phase:

1st Phase Expedition – Level 30+
2nd Phase Expedition – Level 70+
3nd Phase Expedition – Level 90+

Upon completion, you will receive the rewards listed below according to which phase you have completed

Rewards

Persistent Star: Phase 1
Expenditionor Belt: Phase 2 - Provides 5% XP Boost
Expenditionor Boots: Phase 3 - Provides 5% XP Boost & movespeed bonus
Dreams are just dreams...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by GreenLegend - Archosaur on

Comments

• WistaKitty - Archosaur
    WistaKitty - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I'm wondering the same thing. I saw the new's 5 minutes before it was suppost to start and nothing happened.
  • GreenLegend - Archosaur
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Well according to Forum time... it's not 5PM Yet... So I'll give it a few minutes .-.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • starglimr
    starglimr Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Yeah i logged on to do these quest but no npc and it's almost 9 pm now. wtf
  • GreenLegend - Archosaur
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Well... officially past 6PM Server time :(
    And here I thought it was some reason why I was late to doing PV
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    wonder if its a 1 time only quest.... >>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Rushed down to npc's coords at around 6:20 pm server time, no npc.

There's almost too much fail in this year's anni for the human brain to even comprehend b:surrender
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    ok so did the NPC ever show up?
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    in HT, no
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    they probably just had a typo in the day and it will start on friday afternoon instead. one can hope...

by the way, did the quiz NPC ever spawn on the other servers? on morai it did not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Event has started by now on Morai, any other servers as well or anyone already completed phase 3 and checked the items?
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    8:10 pm servertime, quiz event started on morai...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Verenor - Morai
    edited September 2014
    Options
    8:10 pm servertime, quiz event started on morai...

you mean 18:10 or 6:10 pm :P and it seemed like the GM specifically started it, as "compensating" for when it was supposed to happen.

PS: Phase 1 quest has some nice quest descriptions.."Clear the lower mobs in the area and maybe help out a rookie?" I'd gladly help any rookie, sadly there are no new players, anywhere, at all.
    edited September 2014
    Options
    So im guessing there was nothing? >>
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    NOT worth it not like lady of the moon the items are time limited i belive
  • Verenor - Morai
    edited September 2014
    Options
    For the servers that still don't have it: don't bother either.

You're busy for 45min killing 2x2 or 3x2 mobs of lv's 6 to 20. And that's only phase 1: you travel from archo to north, up to etherblade, down to lost, around the lake south of plume, to hidden orchid back to Kowk Nirvana for a necklace that gives 30 atk and 5% exp.

Do that all again but a different path/mobs for a belt for same exp, and a 3rd time for boots with 400 defense, 10 atk/def levels 5% exp and +1.0 m/s. It's just a joke this event.

All 3 of those items replace your normal gears, so you break your G16/R9 set-bonus using the boots.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

You're busy for 45min killing 2x2 or 3x2 mobs of lv's 6 to 20. And that's only phase 1: you travel from archo to north, up to etherblade, down to lost, around the lake south of plume, to hidden orchid back to Kowk Nirvana for a necklace that gives 30 atk and 5% exp.

Do that all again but a different path/mobs for a belt for same exp, and a 3rd time for boots with 400 defense, 10 atk/def levels 5% exp and +1.0 m/s. It's just a joke this event.

All 3 of those items replace your normal gears, so you break your G16/R9 set-bonus using the boots.
    The boots actually DO have 5% xp? When I saw them in the in-game encyclopedia that stat was missing.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Options

And I presume they're all timed too? :/
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited September 2014
    Options

instead of -channeling% its a good exp% stackage with that... and some other items
  • jasrho
    jasrho Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I didnt mind this event though it is a bit boring because of all the flying.....the items are timed 14 days i think..and each of the 3 sections gives you 10 1hour buff apoth that are pretty decent and tradable. The exp is progressive within each section..1st set of mobs you get maybe 10k...last set you get maybe 70k. I found it not bad to run on my bot toon who had no time left..and i would think it would be decent to run on rb toon for the exp if they under 100.
  • Verenor - Morai
    edited September 2014
    Options

The boots actually DO have 5% xp? When I saw them in the in-game encyclopedia that stat was missing.

I was hoping the encyclopedia was wrong, but then again it isn't the first time the encyclopedia is more trustworthy than the GM's who make the Arc Event pagesb:surrender

Boots are indeed without 5% exp, just 10 atk/def levels, 1.0 m/s and that's it. Basic 400 white def stats.
    Necklace 30 matk/patk + 5% exp
    Belt 60 matk/patk + 5% exp
    All 3 got a Durability for 60/60.

OPKossy wrote: »
    And I presume they're all timed too? :/

They're all 15day timed.