BM Demon->Sage

Options
JaviMaster - Raging Tide
JaviMaster - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Blademaster
I am BM demon full and primal, the sage bm loaded faster chi? I am seriously thinking about change

it is now easier to get the skill, only cost me a little time in conseguilos everyone again even primal b:laugh

Any recommendations? b:surrender
Post edited by JaviMaster - Raging Tide on

Comments

• DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I am BM demon full and primal, the sage bm loaded faster chi? I am seriously thinking about change

The recent primal upgrades gave demon bm's ample amounts of chi. As a demon bm with primal skills you should have zero chi problems. I personally would stay demon, no offence to any sage bm's, I'm sure they have their reasons but chi most likely isn't as much of a factor as it once was between the cultivations.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • JaviMaster - Raging Tide
    edited September 2014
    Options
    should give us a continuous skill, such as vortex, or something

Interestingly, the only bad thing would collect all the skill x.x
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The recent primal upgrades gave demon bm's ample amounts of chi. As a demon bm with primal skills you should have zero chi problems. I personally would stay demon, no offence to any sage bm's, I'm sure they have their reasons but chi most likely isn't as much of a factor as it once was between the cultivations.

haha, clearly you haven't been both sage and demon. While chi isn't as important in the cultivation choice anymore, I wouldn't say demon BM has "zero" chi problems, nor would I say it had "zero" impact on choosing cultis.

it is now easier to get the skill, only cost me a little time in conseguilos everyone again even primal b:laugh

The thing is, chi can be managed as a demon with a good genie. There is also the complete fact that demon is better in PvE, so if you plan on doing more PvE than PvP then stay demon, it's just better...

But when it comes to PvP, neither is truly better. To sum it up as briefly and vaguely as possible, demon skills are more effective along, but sage skills are more repetative, happening more off cooldown.

To put it into perspective, when I was a demon and we did a push in TW I got off maybe 2 HFs directly off cooldown without using chi pots or genie. Now that I'm sage I can use HF 3-5 times directly off cooldown without using any chi aids, without using master Li's technique. But the fact remains that demon HF is better, so using it even twice off cooldown kills plenty of targets. As someone who has been both, there really is no "better" option for PvP especially considering the extra 3 seconds isn't even necessary for most targets if you timed it right. I ocne HF'd on a group in TW and we dropped them in 2-4 seconds flat, I kept my chi to HF off cooldownon the next group/target.

Conclusion being neither is truly better, therefor if your BM is your main PvE character and you already know how to PvP with your demon skills, stay demon. If you want to change your style and do have a different PvE character then go sage if you really want to learn. Having been both, switching to sage is a whole different world. Your stuns may not last as long and be as reliable, but there are countless ways to compensate for it, as I have already done.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    *snip*

LIES!! ALL LIES!! Demon master race forever!!!
  • JaviMaster - Raging Tide
    edited September 2014
    Options
    zarkin you are sage -.-

Well after reading the review of Saethos, I forgot the genie also has to do with the way the game is persojane. I remembered I have an account from a BM friend Sage.

I will test them and then comment my opinion on BM-S

thanks to all for your opinion, do not ask about geniuses that there are so many skill and each uses to suit the time of killing b:laugh