Issue

MetalDice - Raging Tide
MetalDice - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion
I have to ask how come i still cant get on but others can? I tried everything I could to make it work and nothing can you please tell me what is going on? I was told you are all done with the fixing but yet still.
Post edited by MetalDice - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Me and a few others are and in our skype group there are at least 2 others that are currently capable of logging. I seem to be disconnected from all east cost servers, but not the morai or west coast servers.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • MetalDice - Raging Tide
    edited September 2014
    Well then...... This seems a bit odd XD My sister told me of her skype gorup who also has that kind of issues.
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I have to ask how come i still cant get on but others can? I tried everything I could to make it work and nothing can you please tell me what is going on? I was told you are all done with the fixing but yet still.

That's the main problem you are having... you were told they are done. Whoever told you it was dibe lied to you.
    I can login, others can't because they are still having maintenance.
    Hey all,

Tomorrow morning from 6AM - 10AM PDT, there will be a system wide network maintenance going on (not server), so you may experiencing some connection issues during that time. It will not last for very long, and we expect only login issues to occur.

We will update this post once the network maintenance is completed.

He hasn't updated the post and he hasn't posted anything new on the thread, which means, it is still going.

Should it be over by now? Yes it should, but in these things you always run into problems.

Be patient.

Mr. Justice
    edited September 2014
    Thet fact is no player should be allowed on not just some. It seems bit screwed up if you ask me.
  • bruinvis
    bruinvis Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Had no ms here (on RT server) but I just managed to get online.
    edited September 2014
    I am on dreawwaver XD but maybe it will work
  • nbreaking
    edited September 2014
    They are having System maintenance, not game maintenance, meaning they are messing with the servers... This means that from some locations you may not be able to log since their system is screwed until they finish the maintenance.

There was a warning about it and it's a server problem, you suggest they should shut down all the servers just because you can't login during a system maintenance?<.<

Mr. Justice
    edited September 2014
    no those that got east coast when most cant
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    no those that got east coast when most cant

Why should I not be able to play if I can log in and you can't? Its not my fault
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2014
    How is it fair to the rest who cant that you can? Thats not our fault but it is about fairness not who fault it is.
  • nbreaking
    edited September 2014
    How is it fair to the rest who cant that you can? Thats not our fault but it is about fairness not who fault it is.

Life is unfair, deal with it. If you want to go that way then how is it fair for those who can login being cut off?-.-'

Stop with the "ME ME ME ME" mentality and wait. Sparkie said they are looking into the problem now.

Mr. Justice
    edited September 2014
    That one when they do and if they do give something for this **** up Those who was online will get ti too HOW does that seem fair at all? That isnt,.... So they should log off to make ti fair for everyone. And life is fair you choice to make it unfair
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    That one when they do and if they do give something for this **** up Those who was online will get ti too HOW does that seem fair at all? That isnt,.... So they should log off to make ti fair for everyone. And life is fair you choice to make it unfair

oh Q freaking Q. Go fly a kite or something. fair .. nothing is fair in life.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Just go play another game for a few if you got nothing else to do in life *rolls eyes*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Life is not fair. There are always going to be haves and have-nots. There's no need to want others to have a negative experience just because you're currently having a negative experience.

Either way, this is a topic for the stickied thread so I'll be closing this and asking you to continue there if you wish to do so.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.