PWI Eclipse Expansion Preview, launching 12/16

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    attackerv wrote: »
    any1 can verify the news about 20+ lvl can go out of new comer map?

http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/thread-2491640-1-1.html

not sure if 20+ lvl can leave new comer map or 20+ lvl can come in arch city

i will ask them in pwcn forum and will report if any news
    One of my low level alts that was already in arch had a popup appear and once I clicked that popup it was teleported to the starter zone. If I didnt click that popup I don't think I would have been teleported.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Narkotik reported on one one of his vids on youtube that the new classes have all of their skill, including Morai and celestial skills.
    That's some fast work on their part, it used to take quite some time before they added them for new classes, can't wait till we find out more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • attackerv
    attackerv Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    this thread has lots of info

http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/thread-2491526-1-1.html

the new "sin" class seems very OP...have barb invoke and BM HF, and ...passive skill range dmg reduce( depend on range, longer and reduce more) max is 42.7% at lvl 10!!!!!!!, lvl 11 maybe 50% b:shocked
    Main Chars in tidewell:
    Attacker_V: archer
    Seraphim_V: Veno
    xNightshadowx: db
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014

the new "sin" class seems very OP...have barb invoke and BM HF, and ...passive skill range dmg reduce( depend on range, longer and reduce more) max is 42.7% at lvl 10!!!!!!!, lvl 11 maybe 50% b:shocked

*sigh* I have no words.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I just came a rainb0w.....Definitely will return f0r this.By the way Asterelle,what happened t0 y0ur p0st c0unt?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Geebus, what the hell are they planning on them doing that they need all that for an LA class....My lord...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mars - Morai
    Mars - Morai Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2014

One of my low level alts that was already in arch had a popup appear and once I clicked that popup it was teleported to the starter zone. If I didnt click that popup I don't think I would have been teleported.

I left start map at 20lvl, and left city on main map at 29lvl, 29 culti starts at 28lvl and its same.

As for skills, they dont have demon/sage,primal and 100 culti skills, idk about morai and 79. I saw 79 skill and primal passive in list. 35lvl now. Aoe and latest skills work only when u dont move. Have water and metal passive at 29lvl.
  • attackerv
    edited September 2014

I got answer from pwcn forum, old char can stay in arch city.

so just new char have to lvl 20+ to leave start map
    Main Chars in tidewell:
  • attackerv
    edited September 2014
    maybe add the info to the thread about demon/sage transfer item (keep all lvl 11 and lvl 12 skill ) in BQ, the price is 298 golds in pwcn ( should be cheaper in pwi)
    Main Chars in tidewell:
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    maybe add the info to the thread about demon/sage transfer item (keep all lvl 11 and lvl 12 skill ) in BQ, the price is 298 golds in pwcn ( should be cheaper in pwi)

My question is, since I'm full sage, if I convert to demon using this item I will keep my sage skills, but can I make them demon if they are already sage? Because if I can't then I have to switch to demon to reset all skills, then learn all the demon skills I want, then switch back to sage using this item, then learn all my sage skills, all while farming more bloods again for the primal versions...That's a lot of work.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    My question is, since I'm full sage, if I convert to demon using this item I will keep my sage skills, but can I make them demon if they are already sage? Because if I can't then I have to switch to demon to reset all skills, then learn all the demon skills I want, then switch back to sage using this item, then learn all my sage skills, all while farming more bloods again for the primal versions...That's a lot of work.

They get converted to demon version when you swap (the point is you don't go back to lv10).
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited September 2014

Entire point of the item is that your skills won't drop back to level 10 when you swap cultis.

Edit: Dammit ninjas everywhere! That's what I get for multitasking! D:
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    They get converted to demon version when you swap (the point is you don't go back to lv10).
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Entire point of the item is that your skills won't drop back to level 10 when you swap cultis.

Edit: Dammit ninjas everywhere! That's what I get for multitasking! D:

Oooh, thanks for the clear up
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    pple are copying my color text b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    i feel bad for ya but lets try and keep this thread here on topic. Wouldn't want another Duplicate of the Duplicate getting made.

i honestly don't see why people cant just wait until we get it, rather than going out of their way to try china's version. But i guess someone with a Life and responsibilities along with relationships in the real world could still be excited for the new expansion. Afterall PWI does some pretty amazing things. It's only natural people would get overly excited over the new update and want to try it early. i personally can wait however~ not knocking anyone who cant.
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Be m0re unique like me then <3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • annaspanda
    annaspanda Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Q_Q all dq 1 coin.... no luck/money to do merchanting or packs.... NW rewards are dwindling profits... no gear to do TT enough to make it profitable.. farming low lvl manu mats are dying profits. atleast dq i could slowly get some money people like me are gonna be screwed
    edited September 2014
    i feel bad for ya but lets try and keep this thread here on topic. Wouldn't want another Duplicate of the Duplicate getting made.

i honestly don't see why people cant just wait until we get it, rather than going out of their way to try china's version. But i guess someone with a Life and responsibilities along with relationships in the real world could still be excited for the new expansion. Afterall PWI does some pretty amazing things. It's only natural people would get overly excited over the new update and want to try it early. i personally can wait however~ not knocking anyone who cant.
    its fine as long as the first page is updated by asterpooper b:chuckle

and isnt it ovbvious, its the die hard pwi fans that want a head start on possible item knowledge/gain, or just plain curious bored.

btw Astypoop or anyone, did these classes already have their R999s made >> ?
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Why introduce auto-culti, earning time, and then a complete DQ nerf?

The feature is called auto-cultivation, not auto-money maker.

Glad they didn't introduce a new rebirth level. I hope that takes a least 2 years more or never. b:laugh

And the new lands. They only added one rectangular island? Wow, they are really running out of ideas.
  • mzanthro
    mzanthro Posts: 9
    edited September 2014
    Why introduce auto-culti, earning time, and then a complete DQ nerf?

Because: BUY ZEN AND SELL IT PEON.

Love,

PWE.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Asterelle, could you check if the Undine Syren, Sunken Seawitch and Snake Island Hornshell (level 41-43 water pets that spawned off the right side of the map, south east of Dawn's Cry) are now accessible?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I have a feeling they'll give us RB3 (maybe, maybe not) and another X Sky just so they can keep us occupied while they work on other stuff. The Primal World map is still incomplete after all.

After the players explore all the new stuff from this expansion, popping another RB and/or Sky would be the easiest way to pop a "content update" to keep us busy.

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Eh. It was basically a way to not give sins a useful skill that update anyways. Over there it could combat bots some via making them drop DQs. Over here it was basically useless from the start.

Incorrect.

Spoils of war was originally introduced as a skill that would allow you to steal a % of coin from the person you pk'd. Shortly after it was released it was changed to DQ sadly before it hit our version.

I wouldn't be opposed to it being turned back into its original purpose so I can get my rogue thief mode on.
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    tek1nig wrote: »
    Incorrect.

Spoils of war was originally introduced as a skill that would allow you to steal a % of coin from the person you pk'd. Shortly after it was released it was changed to DQ sadly before it hit our version.

I wouldn't be opposed to it being turned back into its original purpose so I can get my rogue thief mode on.

People would just walk around with 0 coins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • opkossy
    edited September 2014
    tek1nig wrote: »
    Incorrect.

Okay let me be more precise for you, then.

It was originally intended to both avoid giving assassins a useful skill during that update while simultaneously acting as an anti-bot measure by allowing a class to be able to actively steal from bots. As the removal of coin from bots did not phase the botters in the slightest, it was then changed to cause them to drop DQs instead... which also did not phase the botters in the slightest much like all the other prior anti-bot measures placed in the game.
  • Chibiusa - Dreamweaver
    Chibiusa - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Any information if they are gonig to change somethings about the venomancer class? Or pets?
    Because ther is many things that seem to be glitched/bugged/messed up about it.
    Since the pet evolving upgrade the class I mainly play is on many limiting ways broken:

1) Pet keep stucking in TW/and normally in the ground:
    not beeing abel to follow down when you move from the flanks onto the ways at A/B/C lanes etc.

2) Once the Venomancer is stunned/slept pet shows no reaction
    to using skills or doing any action
    (contra stun the enemy etc. even if the pet is immune to sleep/stun movement imparing effects)

3) Movement of pets is completley messed up, you move up/jumping up while the
    pet keeps sliding only over the ground
    (even the Phoenix or air pets act like they are gound bound, and beeing hard inflexible in playstyle)

4) Pet doesn't attack targets in the air, when the veno is on the ground

5) Skills of the pet are glitched and doesn't work in each NW,
    you habe to resummone it in every battlefield you join

6) Defense of pet's like War of Avatar, Phoenix etc. are far to weak again,
    because of attack passives from primal and avatar cards,
    so they are weak as before the evolving upgrade.
    They die by R93 in 1-2 hits. So the pet is not even any type of support anymore.

Thank you for reading.
    I will probably do a real rage hard post on the forum in the future,
    with selfmade videos of how broken Venomancer pets are now.
    It be nice if you can keep me up to date, if ther is going to be changes about current listed points in the future

P.S. thanks to Asterelle for the work
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Asterelle, could you check if the Undine Syren, Sunken Seawitch and Snake Island Hornshell (level 41-43 water pets that spawned off the right side of the map, south east of Dawn's Cry) are now accessible?
    I checked and those mobs are all still outside of the map.
    I get the impression from you there's all this esoteric veno knowledge I don't know about.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Any information if they are gonig to change somethings about the venomancer class? Or pets?
    Because ther is many things that seem to be glitched/bugged/messed up about it.
    Since the pet evolving upgrade the class I mainly play is on many limiting ways broken:

1) Pet keep stucking in TW/and normally in the ground:
    not beeing abel to follow down when you move from the flanks onto the ways at A/B/C lanes etc.

2) Once the Venomancer is stunned/slept pet shows no reaction
    to using skills or doing any action
    (contra stun the enemy etc. even if the pet is immune to sleep/stun movement imparing effects)

3) Movement of pets is completley messed up, you move up/jumping up while the
    pet keeps sliding only over the ground
    (even the Phoenix or air pets act like they are gound bound, and beeing hard inflexible in playstyle)

4) Pet doesn't attack targets in the air, when the veno is on the ground

5) Skills of the pet are glitched and doesn't work in each NW,
    you habe to resummone it in every battlefield you join

6) Defense of pet's like War of Avatar, Phoenix etc. are far to weak again,
    because of attack passives from primal and avatar cards,
    so they are weak as before the evolving upgrade.
    They die by R93 in 1-2 hits. So the pet is not even any type of support anymore.

+1 chibi
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2014

I haven't seen you around in a while, where have you been? D:
    Venomancer forums are pretty lonely.

On another note yeah I agree with Chibiusa, we did get a number of bugs with the evolution and it would be nice to know if they addressed them or not... but we'd probably need someone with a Venomancer toon to check it out.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
    edited September 2014
    exactly. archer is nerfed continuely b:surrender
    its a well needed 'nerf', but more just a counter class that kicks them off that soap box >.>

honestly id be more worried about the mage class cause when mages stop to cast is when we have our chance to stun or wack them and this new one can move while casting.

its like a wizard/cockroach that powers up into Moon Fairy/Flying cockroach and we all know how formidable flying roaches are and why...
This discussion has been closed.