Raging Tide's TW Report - Week 37

Colum - Raging Tide
Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Tideswell (East)
Hi fellow readers, remember to give me your lovely detaily comments after your TWs end! b:victory You're also very welcome to contact me by a PM on forums or send me ingame mail.

TERRITORY WARS

Territory War Weekend of 09/13/2014

Post TW map of Raging Tide - http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s587/scullreaper/2014-09-0716-38-12_zps88429da7.png

Offense
Defense

Saturday (09/13/2014)

Leviathan attacks Tellus City held by BwareOfUs - 2:00 PM EST
QQme attacks Shining Tide held by Vicious - 2:03 PM EST

BwareOfUs attacks Snowdragon Heights held by Leviathan - 8:00 PM EST
Vicious attacks Ancient Peak held by Leviathan - 8:03 PM EST
Vertu attacks Stairway to Heaven held by LEGIONES - 8:06

Guilds/Factions on the map not participating in TW this week

CRUSH
LOLIANCE
Volt
PILIPNAS
DarkRealm
MYRMIDONE

TW predictions

Saturday (09/13/2014)

Leviathan attacks Tellus City held by BwareOfUs - Leviathan wins

QQme attacks Shining Tide held by Vicious - QQme wins

BwareOfUs attacks Snowdragon Heights held by Leviathan - Leviathan destroys crystal

Vicious attacks Ancient Peak held by Leviathan - Vicious wins

Vertu attacks Stairway to Heaven held by LEGIONES - Could go either way but both factions have done well - however I say Vertu wins.

Colum's random thoughts on this weeks turn out

Nothing interesting happening despite the gank on Levi

TW Results! - 09/13/2014 (Saturday)

Leviathan attacks Tellus City held by BwareOfUs - BwareOfUs defended succesfully in 3h, either side's crystals weren't really touched, other side claims Bware got reinforcements in mid-TW and other side says they didn't, go and figure... BwareOfUs keeps Tellus City.

QQme attacks Shining Tide held by Vicious - QQme takes Shining Tide in 1h, Vicious archers are evil!

BwareOfUs attacks Snowdragon Heights held by Leviathan - No idea what happened other than BwareOfUs takes Snowdragon Heights.

Vicious attacks Ancient Peak held by Leviathan - Vicious takes Ancient Peak, Levi probably wined?

Vertu attacks Stairway to Heaven held by LEGIONES - *insert very long story here* Ok no for reals, 2h TW full of action, both factions started by pushing down lane B and met at LEGIONES lane towers, LEGIONES had bit more than twice as much players as Vertu, LEGIONES killed most of their forces at the B lane but Vertu responded with pushing back quickly, taking out their B-gate towers and then the rest, LEGIONES distracts them succesfully by sending people down lane A and C to take out gate towers and forcing Vertu split and go to defend their base, but majority stayed and pushed up B-lane, took them few pushes to take down LEGIONES base towers and Vertu archers were set on keeping LEGIONES people near their spawn and BoAing on catas, and I heard complaints about Vertu spawn killing but LEGIONES people died at crystal instead of spawn which is NOT spawnkilling, enough of that drama folks, LEGIONES did get Vertu pushed back but a certain nab Vertu BM (<.< you know who you are) went in bravely and stun+HF LEGIONES people at crystal killing many, rest of Vertu does their final attack and destroys crystal, Vertu takes Stairway to Heaven, nice job guys. LEGIONES, feel free to fill in your input, I was unable to recieve it.

Special Comments from Players:

Additional Info:

Any atk/def level buff numbers? Let me know!

According to Vertu players they had +8 atk/def levels against LEGIONES, the lands of factions were 2-5 during the TW.

TW map of Raging Tide after wars - http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s587/scullreaper/2014-09-1419-02-52_zpsf4976f62.png

LAND COUNT

↑ = more land than last week
↓ = less land than last week
- = same amount as last week

Thanks Clergywoman for the idea b:pleased

LAST WEEK'S
QQme - 15 ↑
Leviathan - 8 ↓
BwareofUs - 7 ↑
LEGIONES - 5 ↓
CRUSH - 5 -
Vicious - 4 -
Vertu - 2 -
LOLIANCE - 1 -
Volt - 1 -
PILIPNAS - 1
DarkRealm - 1
MYRMIDONE - 1

THIS WEEK'S
QQme - 16 ↑
BwareofUs - 8 ↑
Leviathan - 6 ↓
CRUSH - 5 -
LEGIONES - 4 ↓
Vicious - 4 -
Vertu - 3 ↑
LOLIANCE - 1 -
Volt - 1 -
PILIPNAS - 1
DarkRealm - 1
MYRMIDONE - 1

PREVIOUS WEEKS

Week 21
Week 22
Week 23
Week 24
Week 25
Week 26
Week 27
Week 28
Week 29
---Week 30 deleted due to Colum instability---
Week 31
Week 32
Week 33
Week 34
Week 35
Week 36

I have no intention to insult anyone by these reports, I'm making them out of my pure interest and curiosity. I try to give my best effort to this and you, the TW players, can help me with that! Also any info about how the TW went after it happened from the TW fac officers or core members would be appreciated.
Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
Post edited by Colum - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Update done, have fun reading the novel about Vertu vs LEGIONES.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    "Bravely" is a word for that.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Flamengo - Raging Tide
    Flamengo - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Ty Colum for making thread b:thanks
  • Jesters_Jinx - Raging Tide
    Jesters_Jinx - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Was a fun and hard faught weekend on both sides. I thank Jenisky and Leviathan for the fun and hope we can do it again sometime :) we did gain reinforcements but only from the occasional people logging on and logging off for both tws. Maybe only 1 alt for the 2pm from QQme and 1 alt for the 8pm from vicious. Bware has little to no alts to my knowledge I only say this because I was informed that we gained people after the QQme vicious tw. People have there opinion and they have a right to it. Thanks again. PS Levi has a **** ton of purgers :P b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skirly
    skirly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I totally agree with Jinx... It was a tough, fun fight on both sides.

I was purged and sog'd more than I have ever been b:cry

Here is the tw video i made for the 8pm attacking tw, I hope you enjoy!

http://youtu.be/dfky4kgqDhA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jenisky - Raging Tide
    Jenisky - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    thanks for giving it your all!! Seriously some of the best TW Levi has had in a very long time, and we're happy that you guys have improved vastly since the last time we fought you. Now it's fun for both sides :D win or loss, I think we all just want fun, pretty equal TWs =)

I'll have to specially thank our clerics and purgers for doing what they do best b:dirty

90% of my deaths both we're caused by Skirly haha you're a mean purger yourself. Nice video, interesting to see from the other perspective!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Join Leviathan! - apply at leviathan.guildlaunch.com
  • SuperSlushE - Raging Tide
    SuperSlushE - Raging Tide Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Very cool to see the TW from the other point of view. We had a great time Saturday. Thanks again for a good fight!
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    These tws reminded me of the old Levi vs Valk tws
    except instead of just harkin
    there is a squad of OP toons wrecking everyone
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • furryballz
    furryballz Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    These tws reminded me of the old Levi vs Valk tws
    except instead of just harkin
    there is a squad of OP toons wrecking everyone

and after 4 years your toon is still a 1 shot
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    furryballz wrote: »
    and after 4 years your toon is still a 1 shot

cuz i dont farm or cs lol

no upgrading of gears for like a year b:chuckle
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • JaviMaster - Raging Tide
    JaviMaster - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It's hard to explain what happens to LEGIONS, dire that members of vertu are few but are better armed.

Some refined +12 archer are a headache, and they kill 1 or 2 hits, while we are LEGIONS r9rr have several more but less refined.
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It's hard to explain what happens to LEGIONS, dire that members of vertu are few but are better armed.

Some refined +12 archer are a headache, and they kill 1 or 2 hits, while we are LEGIONS r9rr have several more but less refined.

Please don't take this as a troll, all I am trying to do is give you advice. The reason LEGIONS lost is you got out played. Putting numbers and gear aside for the moment lets just look at game play. As the fight wore on LEGIONS members were exiting the base with out buffs. They were even coming down the lane in small groups of 2-3 people at a time and not full squads. This allowed our DD to pick you guys off with little effort. Also you stopped focusing on the cleric and went mainly for the DDs and cata pullers. You did best to stop our pushes when you killed our support and stalled our DDs that needed to help out the clerics. You also did not coordinate your attacks on the cata pullers. Squads were not focusing on one cata/dd/cleric at a time. You spread your DD out too much and did not focus fire anyone down. When we were in your base you would rush to the crystal with seal still on so there was nothing you could do. As much as you want to push us out of your base you need to stay put and wait for the seal to run out, then buff, and then try and push us out. Last but not least you lost your composure. You let us get into your head and beat you mentally. You can play with passion, but when you play angry you make mistakes and don't make the best decisions. Yes we have some really well geared people, yes we have some very skilled players but we only had 16 people in that TW. We came together as a unit and were able to out play you.
  • Rib_Striker - Raging Tide
    Rib_Striker - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    good explanation zarkin
  • bruinvis
    bruinvis Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    oooo zarkin, i would be happy to see that TW on YouTube lol.

As for me: TW is always fun, even when I do get killed. Happens a lot b:chuckle
  • JaviMaster - Raging Tide
    JaviMaster - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    You're right, but there also must take into account the armor, and good in legions need a little more organization when attacking and defending.