Destruction of PWI

Guyin - Heavens Tear
Guyin - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion
Congrats PWI you've finally found a way to conserve bandwidth - stop people from playing . . . albeit not really smart but efrfective. By limiting the xp earning time throughout the game has driven a stake thru your own earning capacity - did you think this thru?
Post edited by Guyin - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Maxxxson - Dreamweaver
    Maxxxson - Dreamweaver Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This has been active for the last 1 month+ on PWI
    and for the last 10 Month in Primal World.

Why are you throwing a tantrum like a 12 year old girl right now?
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    If you want to complain about this I suggest you move to the forum in china, as they implement this stuff.
    PWI doesn't program itself.
    Neither does PWE program PWI.

If only people would understand who to point their finger at...
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Earning time is between 8-10hours, in a single day that is 8-10 hours!

Idk about you, but most people don't have the luxury of playing 8-10 hours a day,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    ... *facepalm*
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    If you manage to -manually- beat up mobs for over 8 hours a day (and that's beating time, not including flight time to instances or whatever) then you're either a biological bot or just a very, very sad individual in need of either a life or an alt.

Honestly, the ONLY people who have reason to cry about the earning time restriction are the folk who DO bot on their characters. Don't want the hassle of a redchest? Don't press F12 until your brain is with your character.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • meranya
    meranya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Welcome back to the game!

Honestly though, I envy you people that notice a 8-10 hours restriction and make a big deal out of it. All that free time... b:surrender

If anything, even the heavy botters adjusted to these changes and that's honestly what everyone can do; adjust.
    My two cents is that this was a good thing on their part to implement. (The outrage, the scandal, I know!)
    "There are two things you cannot always reason with in this world - your own mind and the minds of other people. But you can try."
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited September 2014
    I'm happy I can finally do daily quests without trying to KS the horde of botters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Congrats PWI you've finally found a way to conserve bandwidth - stop people from playing . . . albeit not really smart but efrfective. By limiting the xp earning time throughout the game has driven a stake thru your own earning capacity - did you think this thru?
    And when PWI is still here for another 7 years what then?
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2014

>Being this late to the party
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • YeIIowFox - Harshlands
    YeIIowFox - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    b:chuckle oh how i would love to spend enough time on this game to use up the earning time. Unless you are botting then there is a fair chance you wont use it up, you would have to sit there for 8 hours killing mobs, only killing mobs.. not running around/flying/talking/turning or picking up quests.. simply killing mobs.

People complained to much when hypers were disabled in fc so i seriously doubt any of them will spend that long grinding exp/coins without the use of the bot system.

I think this will be a good thing for the game as it should hopefully drive the huge amount of coins on the servers down a fair bit and increasing the value of coins again b:bye

YeIIowFox
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2014

>Implying that players won't have alts to swap to when their earning time is depletes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2014

b:cryb:cryb:cry more
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    b:pleased PLEAS POST LINK TO PW CHINA FORUM I SAY WE GO OVER THERE WITH OUR CONCERNSb:thanks
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I love this thread xD

They implemented earning time quite some time ago, but what? Since the UI wasn't there you weren't concerned?:O

I am one of those players who do his dailies and then farm TT like hell and even I have not been able to run out of earning time... I mean... it's 8h of COMBAT mode, it doesn't deplete when you are afk, running to TT, running inside TT, etc.

8h of earning time = almost 13h of total play time for me per day. I don't play 13h straight, I afk from time to time, I go out you know, live my life and stuff and I also sleep. What I mean with this is that even when I am free all day and even if I try to play all day, there is no way I will use all of my time.

Mr. Justice
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Pfff, 8 hours is still too much, make it 4 and let`s see the QQ!
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    nbreaking wrote: »
    I love this thread xD

They implemented earning time quite some time ago, but what? Since the UI wasn't there you weren't concerned?:O

I am one of those players who do his dailies and then farm TT like hell and even I have not been able to run out of earning time... I mean... it's 8h of COMBAT mode, it doesn't deplete when you are afk, running to TT, running inside TT, etc.

8h of earning time = almost 13h of total play time for me per day. I don't play 13h straight, I afk from time to time, I go out you know, live my life and stuff and I also sleep. What I mean with this is that even when I am free all day and even if I try to play all day, there is no way I will use all of my time.

Haven't tried TT but just entering some instances ticks your earning time off. Standing afk in WS and Eden both did it. That probably applies to TT and more. I can see us going back to linking weps to run TT and the like again. Even more so a lot of people are going to be kicked for afking, and rightly so.

When all DQ is worth 1 coin we should not have earning time anymore. pwcn has it to comply with chinese law. We shouldn't have it.
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Haven't tried TT but just entering some instances ticks your earning time off. Standing afk in WS and Eden both did it. That probably applies to TT and more. I can see us going back to linking weps to run TT and the like again. Even more so a lot of people are going to be kicked for afking, and rightly so.

When all DQ is worth 1 coin we should not have earning time anymore. pwcn has it to comply with chinese law. We shouldn't have it.

I know TT does not deplete your time if you are not in combat, haven't been in WS yet to see.
    Some instances like FS always have you in combat mode, so, AFKing there depletes it (For some reason you're always being targeted by an invisible enemy).

But this doesn't change the fact that unless you farm between 8-13h per day you won't run out.
    You guys are forgetting that this has been around for some time (1 monthish) and nobody that didn't bot ran out... just because now you can see how much time you have left doesn't mean you will run out.

Mr. Justice
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    nbreaking wrote: »
    I know TT does not deplete your time if you are not in combat, haven't been in WS yet to see.
    Some instances like FS always have you in combat mode, so, AFKing there depletes it (For some reason you're always being targeted by an invisible enemy).

But this doesn't change the fact that unless you farm between 8-13h per day you won't run out.
    You guys are forgetting that this has been around for some time (1 monthish) and nobody that didn't bot ran out... just because now you can see how much time you have left doesn't mean you will run out.

It's easy for me on weekends to farm 8 hours +. I'm not botting on main anymore and earning time is an issue. And with the upcoming dq all of them only worth 1 coins, we should not have to keep earning time.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    i think the most i grinded even during zhen grinds were 13hrs straight b:surrender

8-10hrs is well beyond normal if your not cheating on a bot...
    b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • jwillson123
    jwillson123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I spent a whole day playing doing nothing else other than play and I only used 4 hours of earning time.
    I did warsoug,dailies,FSP,cube and some instances to help others.
    Do you want PWI to fix the economy before is to late?
    please support Perfect World International Forum > Suggestion Box
    > Limit Auto Cultivation to 1 hour just like Hyper stones
  • lbrandon
    lbrandon Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Aww, poor baby can't bot more than 8hrs a day.
    </3 b:cry