Has anyone made an account on PWCN?

Options

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Options
    harajuku91 wrote: »
    eventhogh their economy is incresing, the still hesitate to give decent gifts to their players, giving x5 hypers or 2 profundity scrol,, as if those things make the difference in a game, come on some comon sense?

we should have been given a S card at least for staying on this game. but who knows.

You had me curious about your idea of "common sense". Then I got to the part in red.

I had a good laugh. We're not entitled to jack like that. Or have you not yet realized that every other year we've had vanity items for the anniversary rewards and the fact that this year we're getting things that have some use actually makes them more useful things than all the other years? Oh and that's without getting into the fact that you're whining and complaining as if what we've had so far is all we're going to get. News flash: The month isn't over and we still have six codes they're going to give at us purely as anniversary stuff.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    harajuku91 wrote: »
    eventhogh their economy is incresing, the still hesitate to give decent gifts to their players, giving x5 hypers or 2 profundity scrol,, as if those things make the difference in a game, come on some comon sense?

we should have been given a S card at least for staying on this game. but who knows.

Better yet, free rrr9 for all, that's common sense as well, right? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kywe - Harshlands
    Kywe - Harshlands Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    oh well finally after a 3rd time downloading, extracted fine the pw2 game fine without getting data8.pck corrupted...

SOOOOOOO when does exactly the expansion arrives on their test server? 17th(tomorrow)? If anyone knows exactly D:
    And how many of us are going to try it out ? :3
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    oh well finally after a 3rd time downloading, extracted fine the pw2 game fine without getting data8.pck corrupted...

SOOOOOOO when does exactly the expansion arrives on their test server? 17th(tomorrow)? If anyone knows exactly D:
    And how many of us are going to try it out ? :3
    I think they normally do maintenance at 8:00am china time (3.5 hours from this post). The server should open 3-4 hours after that. So 8 hours from now.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

I think they normally do maintenance at 8:00am china time (3.5 hours from this post). The server should open 3-4 hours after that. So 8 hours from now.

Sweet, in 8 hours should be awesome! That means that when I wake up (in 12-13 hours) there should be news posted on the forums! Yey!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kywe - Harshlands
    edited September 2014
    Options

Oh... Then it might be around 7-8AM Europe time for me b:shocked Gotta wait untill i will wake up :x
  • STrickeeN - Harshlands
    STrickeeN - Harshlands Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    may anyone upload a video how to install pw2, idont know what i did cant log into.. plz at least some screenssssss b:cry took me a day to download
  • Kywe - Harshlands
    edited September 2014
    Options
    may anyone upload a video how to install pw2, idont know what i did cant log into.. plz at least some screenssssss b:cry took me a day to download
    Its exactly like pw was. Download > extract > install > then is the hard part that you have to figure it out where to click xd
  • STrickeeN - Harshlands
    edited September 2014
    Options
    what did i do wrong? it doesnt fill in with colour

http://www.subeimagenes.com/img/pw2-1094415.jpg

which server is ? first or second?

http://www.subeimagenes.com/img/pw22-1094421.jpg
  • Kywe - Harshlands
    edited September 2014
    Options
    what did i do wrong? it doesnt fill in with colour

http://www.subeimagenes.com/img/pw2-1094415.jpg

which server is ? first or second?

http://www.subeimagenes.com/img/pw22-1094421.jpg

we have the same error LOL And i think its the 2nd on patch select which is the most similar to the one that asterelle said
  • STrickeeN - Harshlands
    edited September 2014
    Options
    anyone plz give us a hand!!!!!!
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited September 2014
    Options
    You don't actually need the patcher since the client is current. I just make a shortcut to elementclient.exe and add as a parameter startbypatcher in the Target field.

My target field of the shortcut I use to launch the game looks like this (if there are quotes add startbypatcher after quotes):
    "C:\Games\PWCN2\element\ElementClient.exe" startbypatcher

I only use the patcher to apply manual patches that I download from here since autopatching is too slow.
    The manual patch button is the one with the 'hand' symbol 手 (it totally looks like a hand with a bunch of fingers).

I never use the patcher for launching the game.
    The test server is currently 2hrs into maintenance. Probably another couple hours to go.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • STrickeeN - Harshlands
    edited September 2014
    Options
    so i need to download the patches? 1585-1629??????????? wow... thats another 1.4gb..
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited September 2014
    Options
    so i need to download the patches? 1585-1629??????????? wow... thats another 1.4gb..
    Downloading the client puts you at 1623. There's a 1629 now?
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • STrickeeN - Harshlands
    edited September 2014
    Options

Downloading the client puts you at 1623. There's a 1629 now?

mine says 1585 and yes the last patch is 1629

btw i didnt understand this part "and add as a parameter startbypatcher in the Target field.!
    how do u do that?
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited September 2014
    Options
    mine says 1585 and yes the last patch is 1629
    Ohh you must have downloaded the client before the expansion was available. You should download that expansion patch and apply it with the manual patch setting.

Where did you even see the link for that patch? I dont see it on this http://w2i.wanmei.com/download/down_try.htm

[sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Ohh you must have downloaded the client before the expansion was available. You should download that expansion patch and apply it with the manual patch setting.

Where did you even see the link for that patch? I dont see it on this http://w2i.wanmei.com/download/down_try.htm

It's there:

http://i.imgur.com/ea5O3kz.png
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited September 2014
    Options
    That page has some caching issues. I had to hold down shift+refresh to see the link.
    So the fresh client they have is v1623 but the latest is v1629? Might need some autopatching I guess.

I wonder if there were any skill tweeks.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

That page has some caching issues. I had to hold down shift+refresh to see the link.
    So the fresh client they have is v1623 but the latest is v1629? Might need some autopatching I guess.

I wonder if there were any skill tweeks.

Well, I'm stuck downloading the 1.5GB patch file, but I can still look through the 1628-1629 one...

skillstr.txt hasn't gotten any updates, but elementskill.dll has (I'm not entirely sure what that might imply).

Other than that, the only thing that I see that might be of interest is a change to item_ext_desc.txt (and any potential changes to elements.data, of course), but without the 1628 files to diff with I can't really tell what changed.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Well, I'm stuck downloading the 1.5GB patch file, but I can still look through the 1628-1629 one...

skillstr.txt hasn't gotten any updates, but elementskill.dll has (I'm not entirely sure what that might imply).

Other than that, the only thing that I see that might be of interest is a change to item_ext_desc.txt (and any potential changes to elements.data, of course), but without the 1628 files to diff with I can't really tell what changed.
    Finally someone who speaks English!
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Kywe - Harshlands
    edited September 2014
    Options
    where's the patch to 1623 - 1628? --'
    my game version is 1623
  • Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    the test sever still on maintance b:cryb:angry
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited September 2014
    Options
    where's the patch to 1623 - 1628? --'
    my game version is 1623
    Ya I don't see that one either.
    I think you'll have to autopatch once maintenance is over.

Test server has been in maint for 7.5 hours sheesh.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Kywe - Harshlands
    edited September 2014
    Options
    1.5GB in auto-patch is like what 4h+ must be kidding -.-
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited September 2014
    Options
    1.5GB in auto-patch is like what 4h+ must be kidding -.-
    1.5gb is just from v1585. Going from v1623 to 1629 should only be like 20MB.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • gamer4jesus
    gamer4jesus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Can anyone check if venos get new tameble pets?

And if more pets are added to the evolution list. b:cute
  • STrickeeN - Harshlands
    edited September 2014
    Options
    after hours of downloading, this window shows up when i want to patch the client
    i think imma give up

http://www.subeimagenes.com/img/pw3-1094790.html

http://www.subeimagenes.com/img/version-1094791.html version?
  • Kywe - Harshlands
    edited September 2014
    Options
    anyone could yet get online on the test server? I'm not gonna use auto-patcher LOL not worth waiting for so much
  • Rutaett - Sanctuary
    Rutaett - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Anyone else having problems logging on?
    I made an acc, and that worked fine. Got it all patched up and ready, just can't log in. Am typing in the correct infos but it's still not letting me in, is there anything I have to do on the site or something before it'll work? o.o
  • Kywe - Harshlands
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Anyone else having problems logging on?
    I made an acc, and that worked fine. Got it all patched up and ready, just can't log in. Am typing in the correct infos but it's still not letting me in, is there anything I have to do on the site or something before it'll work? o.o

How could you patch all the patchs if is missing the 1623 - 1628 one? o.O
This discussion has been closed.