Make Fc Hyper Back!!! Yes Or No? Im Yes.+33 Of My Friends

raffleman2014
raffleman2014 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion
Please Make Hyper Back, Almost All My Friend Already Leave The Game. Do You Want The Game Die? Hey Gm Please. New Player Is Not Interested. Making Rb Is Impossible. Are You Guys Sick?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by raffleman2014 on

Comments

• tirus21
    tirus21 Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    i remmember when i get my first 100lv on other server w/o hypers, bh, pv, etc just tons of quests, and full fc runs stop crying ppls b:sweat
  • Crygol - Sanctuary
    Crygol - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    tirus21 wrote: »
    and full fc runs stop crying ppls b:sweat

wait, what?
  • Niobus - Archosaur
    Niobus - Archosaur Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    ony one thing: Why do ppl always want everything for free? Lets make rrr9 free as well, please!*sarcasm*

Honestly, when I started that game, people still leveled with quests, because there was nothing like FC or even hypers and Bounty hunt.Back than the balance between mobs and player still was in favour for the mobs. Now usually a sin shows up and the mobs are dieing without a fight.

If there needs to be a change in FC, I would really want it to be reverted to version 1.0, the one it was a farminginstance. Year, when FC came out it was like TT a farm instance, but a really hard one, so noone did it. Now it's just a joke.
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    OP: I see your "33" friends and raise you about 100 extra that want it to not be reverted. I bet you that over 50% of Archosaur's population wants FC to be version 1.0, only improved. NOT a XP instance.

The issue that PWI is having is that anyone new to this game is finding it difficult to find squads, because noobs are too busy hypering away and acting like children when they reach end-game.

Don't like it? Leave. b:bye
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited September 2014
    There have already been a couple of polls on this. You and your +33 friends lost.

The insance being like that was only ever specific to our version of the game. Wanmei is moving our version to be closer to the real version, likely to help sync with the upcoming client upgrade.

Feel lucky that they didn't get rid of our OP R9 gear and give us their versions yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Please use the existing threads on this. Thanks.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.