Arc/PWI Promo End

2»

Comments

• mightymoose
    mightymoose Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    That's between all our regions, including China. They probably have their own Facebook page and have no reason to visit ours since it isn't in their native language.

We have our own Facebook page too : https://www.facebook.com/PerfectWorldMMO
  • DaBeastWitIn - Raging Tide
    DaBeastWitIn - Raging Tide Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Are you every gonna address this issue sparkie. I have seen at least 2 ppl ask in this thread but you have not asnwered the question about pwi sending out anniversary gift codes people cant even open nor were advised that only one char per account can ever open it that would have been some nice info when the code went out at least. So Basically you regifted the same gifts from last year thanks
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    That's between all our regions, including China. They probably have their own Facebook page and have no reason to visit ours since it isn't in their native language.
    Doesn't that invalidate the number shown on the statistics in that case, as PWI is our western version (US east / west and europe)?
    China has nothing to do with the version named "PWI" as they have their version, they just give us their content and -maybe- adjust content to our likings, which doesn't seem to be the case a lot anymore.
    Just like there's PW-MY, PW-BR, etc, etc.

I don't know which of them are really active anymore, but considering that you said that it's between all our versions, the chart seems kinda odd to say that PWI (which is PWE's version of PW2, licensed from China) has 2 million accounts in that case, as PWI != PW-MY, PW-BR, all other versions...
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • clyknight
    clyknight Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Are you every gonna address this issue sparkie. I have seen at least 2 ppl ask in this thread but you have not asnwered the question about pwi sending out anniversary gift codes people cant even open nor were advised that only one char per account can ever open it that would have been some nice info when the code went out at least. So Basically you regifted the same gifts from last year thanks

Apparantly every player that's been on at aleast a year and got the code last year gets LESS than the daily codes

WAY TO REWARD LOYAL PLAYERS b:sad
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    clyknight wrote: »
    Apparantly every player that's been on at aleast a year and got the code last year gets LESS than the daily codes

WAY TO REWARD LOYAL PLAYERS b:sad
    I was here over a year.

I got two jade boxes last year. Once for being a veteran and once for when they sent it to everyone.

I remembered what happened to those who tried to redeem it on the same character because that was a big thing when it was discovered that you couldn't open the box twice on the same character last year.

I am not getting "less" than the daily codes because I've redeemed all three jade boxes on different characters.

Way to exaggerate.

Was it a poor choice from the higher ups? Certainly, though I get the feeling some of them weren't even here for the code being screwy last year and such and as a result didn't even realize the jade boxes were only once per character period. Is it as huge of a deal as you and others are making it out to be? No... not really.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Ilenka - Harshlands
    Ilenka - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    nCh0Pvpy

Did this code expired already? Today was the last day wasn't it? I put it on Arc and said expired
  • pruttkudde
    pruttkudde Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    nCh0Pvpy

Did this code expired already? Today was the last day wasn't it? I put it on Arc and said expired

Same here. There should still be 12 hours and 21 minutes until the 13th.