Is Knife Throw range 35?

jwillson123
jwillson123 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Assassin
Is Knife Throw range 35?
I have noticed that when I am at 35 range casters can still hit me why?
Does Knife throw actually have a range lower than 35?

I have noticed this too in NW.

Basically I was playing around with my friend she was standing and I target her and click knife throw. my character ran and throw a knife then at that 35 range she cast wild thunder or great cyclone and it hit me at 35 range those skills are Range 28 meters.

Those that means that those skills have higher range than 28 or those knife throw description is fake and the range is not 35?
I have notice this a lot with casters.
Do you want PWI to fix the economy before is to late?
please support Perfect World International Forum > Suggestion Box
> Limit Auto Cultivation to 1 hour just like Hyper stones
Post edited by jwillson123 on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Range is based on level. At level 1, it's 21.5m and it gains 1.5 per level to max out at 35m at level 10.

Of course, between ping and the fact people may be running towards you, you won't always be at 35m range when using it. If you want to really be certain of it, just run as far as you can from an archer friend and then let it move you into range to use it. After you use it, let the archer hit you and ask if they had to move forward to hit you. Unless you're dealing with a sage archer that has one of two very specific weapons that add +range, they will always have to take at least one step forward even though they have 32-34 (depending on sage or demon) range.
    (Insert fancy image here)