A instance to replace FC?

Options
mechabeastmc666
mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion
I was wondering if there were any plans to create a new instance that will give us the lvl up efficiency like FC did. I strongly believe that we abused FC, such as, by selling Head and BHM squad and we deserve to be punished for it. Sense the instance isnt coming back, what do you think of a new one, One that has more restrictions then FC did, One where Selling off the instance is impossible, maybe you can only enter a certain number of times a day with a squad, Not just one time a day like PV.

If PV made it so you can enter more than once a day, then i'd say that is exactly what im asking for. Im not knocking anyone that does, But i personally dont want to take a week to get from 98-100.I've made countless blademasters across alot of the servers all lvl'd up to 90+ I know how to play the class. It's just that even with all the Dailys+PV Solo'd+Crazystone+cube for the 1m exp reward at the end,I even use the EXP pills from Moria every day, which is around 600k exp. the exp is coming extremely slow. I've Hypered my cleric all the way up to 97Rebirthed while FC was active, i wish i would have known about the change before hand.

A instance to replace FC? b:surrender

Also, if this is a repeat of another thread or one close to it, then close it down immediately.
Post edited by mechabeastmc666 on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited September 2014
    Options
    There's always PV. Or you could do the quests you skipped. drop rates on quest items is practically 100% and with a bot built-in you can even watch TV while doing it or play something else.

Oh, and Zhenning. That was fun back in the day. Can still do that. Map 4 gives nice exp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I would say yes there is a need for it but it had to be at higher levels only. maybe place it in Morai or better yet in primal so everyone without reawakening cant enter and has to level atleast once the normal way.
    But i dont see something like this coming and pv gives me 60mil exp each day which is quiet good and i doubt that we see a FC2 in pwi ever.

But i dont think anyone would have something against a exp instance for lv 95+ people which requires a squad like FSP. but oh well.
  • mechabeastmc666
    edited September 2014
    Options
    There's always PV. Or you could do the quests you skipped. drop rates on quest items is practically 100% and with a bot built-in you can even watch TV while doing it or play something else.

Oh, and Zhenning. That was fun back in the day. Can still do that. Map 4 gives nice exp.
    If map 4 gives good exp, im assuming that Everyone will be there. Or am i wrong? i've never been. Could i aoe mobs in map 4 without a worthless bot stealing mobs i already hit? At my lvl the quest are out of the question because any quest i do, that isnt a daily or cube+PV or ect, ie: the kill quest for drop rate Doesnt even give 0.1%. i already tried the highest one payed out 90k exp or something to that. Exp bar didnt even budge.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    4th map is...really not ideal for zhenning. Especially for the average 9x person. O.o;; 3rd map works better, but will probably be crawling with bots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    4th map is terrible for zhenning or botting in general.
    For the average equiped bot its not possible to survive there without a charm because they hit hard there.

The exp in there is just the same as everywhere else, around 700-800exp without hypers, so it should be around 9000 exp each mob which is NOT worth the trouble there.
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    They should just take off PV restrictions as it would be win-win situation for everybody. More runs/day = more cashshop resources burned = more money for PWE. And win for players as unrestricted PV would allow reasonable leveling speed to max levels. I can see it getting sold but honestly what would it matter? 100+ instance so it wouldnt create any "powerleveled noobs" some are so afraid of.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Foxyas - Dreamweaver
    Foxyas - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    OP> "QQ I can't power level to 100 in 1 week anymore, please add another instance to replace FC so I don't have to play the game and do normal quests as originally intended."

You have a few options...

1) Play the game LIKE A NORMAL MMO. Not every game has power leveling.

2) Quit and find a new game with your power leveling tastes.

3) There is no 3rd option...you don't belong here if you can't live without FC and power leveling.
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    OP> "QQ I can't power level to 100 in 1 week anymore, please add another instance to replace FC so I don't have to play the game and do normal quests as originally intended."

3) There is no 3rd option...you don't belong here if you can't live without FC and power leveling.

b:victory

Nice responses! Scare away players because you don't like their play style. Loose the player base in PWI because you can't let people play a game the way they want to. So then they shut down PWI and you can't play either b:chuckle.

How about you play the way you want, and I'll play the way I want.

And even then, its not always about power Leveling yourself. Maybe I want to bring my friend to the game, but we want to do the endgame things together. So I would need to help level him as fast as possible so we can be competitive in TW or NW or any sort of other end-game activities....
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Whatever the mean to level quickly is will be abused.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    And even then, its not always about power Leveling yourself. Maybe I want to bring my friend to the game, but we want to do the endgame things together. So I would need to help level him as fast as possible so we can be competitive in TW or NW or any sort of other end-game activities....

Not trying to be mean or anything, but in any other game, when you invite a friend to play he needs to work for it slowly, most people create an alt to play with that friend so he doesn't feel alone or whatever.

Most games do not even have an omgfastendgame instance, because they are aware how it is going to harm the whole low-mid level content. PWI was too silly letting FC bugged for years.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Not trying to be mean or anything, but in any other game, when you invite a friend to play he needs to work for it slowly, most people create an alt to play with that friend so he doesn't feel alone or whatever.

Most games do not even have an omgfastendgame instance, because they are aware how it is going to harm the whole low-mid level content. PWI was too silly letting FC bugged for years.

These instant gratification types just don't get it. They want all fast and damn the consequences. The consequence of FC has been to completely wipe out level appropriate game play and create a massive level gap among the payer base. As a result 99% of the map was a deserted wasteland. I'm glad the change is slowly starting to reverse that.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    If PV was modified a little it would probably attract more people. I'd say that they could make the token last 2-3 hours. This way players could do more runs and the "I died, my token expired and I can't go in" would happen a lot less.

PV has level restrictions so it would at least encourage people to squad together and run it at the appropriate level ranges. I highly doubt soloing low level PV to sell would be possible due to the gear. Though I could see some people keeping an RB alt to sell PV but I don't really know if that would be worth it...(why not just get back to 100 to FSP and get coins for main or to sell.)

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    These instant gratification types just don't get it. They want all fast and damn the consequences. -snip bad quote edit-. I'm glad the change is slowly starting to reverse that.

/5char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    These instant gratification types just don't get it. They want all fast and damn the consequences. The consequence of FC has been to completely wipe out level appropriate game play and create a massive level gap among the payer base. As a result 99% of the map was a deserted wasteland. I'm glad the change is slowly starting to reverse that.

Yeah, but to be fair -- the other options the game offers for leveling aren't very modern. Grinding and questing are both out-dated game models that aren't for a westernized market and are more welcoming/accepted among asian countries (China, Korea, etc). The other options are less quick than FF, but also skip most of the world map and low-mid level game content; that being, BH, hypering PV, and the updated EXP for CS/WQ, as well as BQ.

The game lacks what a lot of other, more modern games offer.

Though, hypers being removed in FF probably is for the best.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Questing is stupid because all you do is hit yes button and auto path to the quest area,whocares about the stupid story.Plus my first 2 years in this game i quested up to 90+ then was like **** this same **** again so thats where good ole ff came into play
  • jwillson123
    jwillson123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I FC from level 80 to 100 I never brought room just formed squads with people.
    It was so fun to do FC these days more than doing boring Bh over 100+ times..... To even reach level 95

Crazy stones is expensive and World quest is so borinngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

Cube is well.... These days cube not good for new players since all do cards are selling for 100k each...A few months ago they were selling for 18k only.....

There is auto culti but seriously is that better than actually playing your character and do FC runs???
    Do you want PWI to fix the economy before is to late?
    please support Perfect World International Forum > Suggestion Box
    > Limit Auto Cultivation to 1 hour just like Hyper stones
  • mechabeastmc666
    edited September 2014
    Options

Yeah and You already Reached 100 or 100rb1 or 100 rb2 Is why you're saying this. But Let me Guess, you did it though some kinda crappy sob story about Questing your *** off and doing daily's. In in reality, you already FC'd and Hyper lvled is why you don't care about it. Either way, the thread was about the Idea of a new instance, Not about My personal preferences, Which Makes your response Worthless, irrelevant and thoughtless, And discarded Reading is King.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    If PV was modified a little it would probably attract more people. I'd say that they could make the token last 2-3 hours. This way players could do more runs and the "I died, my token expired and I can't go in" would happen a lot less.

Assuming I could get enough openers (not too hard nowadays) this would be about 500m exp every two days! b:laugh

I think they should remove the one a day open, and make it unlimited so you don't need any openers, and have 15mins to do as many runs as you can.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Angels_Age - Dreamweaver
    Angels_Age - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

Only issue with this theory is, for those player, like myself, that can run 6 PV runs in 15 minutes, could probably abuse this. Getting 72 openers, even though it sounds ridiculous, probably isn't that hard, especially if you're paying (presuming it's a 3 hour token), and I'd end up with like 360m exp in 3 hours. Hit 104 in 4 days and 105 in about 5 or 6 days after that.

Unless of course, the level 100+ PV token was still restricted to 15 minutes.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Only issue with this theory is, for those player, like myself, that can run 6 PV runs in 15 minutes, could probably abuse this. Getting 72 openers, even though it sounds ridiculous, probably isn't that hard, especially if you're paying (presuming it's a 3 hour token), and I'd end up with like 360m exp in 3 hours. Hit 104 in 4 days and 105 in about 5 or 6 days after that.

Unless of course, the level 100+ PV token was still restricted to 15 minutes.

Yeah PV100+ could be the exception because there's also the Shroud PV token to consider.

Lower level PVs however can't be solo'd as easily so they won't get abused. Squads would benefit from a longer lasting token for more runs. RBs can solo them but those don't really count.
  • Samaranight - Sanctuary
    Samaranight - Sanctuary Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

The problem with PV is it's once a day.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    PV is good in theory but meh. You can do it multiple times but it depends on if you have people to open it for you(or you can buy opening service) and if you can do it in the 15 minutes. Most players can't solo the instance..let alone in 15 minutes. Pv once a day with 4 people in squad isn't that much to get worked up over.
    Some people who can solo it offer PV service. I've seen it advertised for 6-7 runs but that's 7mil each time you want to do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Yeah and You already Reached 100 or 100rb1 or 100 rb2 Is why you're saying this. But Let me Guess, you did it though some kinda crappy sob story about Questing your *** off and doing daily's. In in reality, you already FC'd and Hyper lvled is why you don't care about it. Either way, the thread was about the Idea of a new instance, Not about My personal preferences, Which Makes your response Worthless, irrelevant and thoughtless, And discarded Reading is King.

And how the hell do you know how the person lvl up? You dont know. You dont know how anyone lvl up . yu are just assuming they lvl up using FC. I know a lot of ppl that didnt lvl up using FC hyper mode.
    The idea of a new cave to replace FC would be like replacing FC with ...FC.
    Did you understand that? probably not.
    giphy.gif

• coreano2014
    coreano2014 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    b:laugh
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Some people who can solo it offer PV service. I've seen it advertised for 6-7 runs but that's 7mil each time you want to do it.

That is freaking expensive. I see some people are taking advatage of FC hypers being disabled and people wanting to reach endgame quickly.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited September 2014
    Options
    That is freaking expensive. I see some people are taking advatage of FC hypers being disabled and people wanting to reach endgame quickly.
    Not surprised. Person A will often find a way to rip off Person B. It's partly why our economy sucks so bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Buying PV 7m for 6 runs, for people who can't do it solo, is really not bad of a price. Especially if the person running it for the other is 105 and cant gain exp. Then 100% of that exp will go to the buyer. More cost effective than buying big rooms.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Yeah PV100+ could be the exception because there's also the Shroud PV token to consider.

Lower level PVs however can't be solo'd as easily so they won't get abused. Squads would benefit from a longer lasting token for more runs. RBs can solo them but those don't really count.

I'd go for a PV solo mode so the lesser geared and skilled players could do it themselves more efficiently. Throw in a few mini bosses that drop something useful too.

I do not want another FC instance. It would cause the same problems just with a different instance. There are plenty of ways to level and a number of tools to help one level a bit faster. Hypers, exp scroll, exp necks, divine orders, dailies, oracles, and bottling. Not to mention afk in the realm of reflection and the cube.

But for acellerated leveling PV is adequate.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I'd go for a PV solo mode so the lesser geared and skilled players could do it themselves more efficiently. Throw in a few mini bosses that drop something useful too.

I do not want another FC instance. It would cause the same problems just with a different instance. There are plenty of ways to level and a number of tools to help one level a bit faster. Hypers, exp scroll, exp necks, divine orders, dailies, oracles, and bottling. Not to mention afk in the realm of reflection and the cube.

But for acellerated leveling PV is adequate.

Though that's not a bad idea, I'd prefer to keep PV a squad thing because it's a pretty good way of practising teamwork. I've run lower level PV squads in the past and a run would usually take 15 minutes or a little bit longer but still give good EXP. Higher level PVs could be done as a trio in 15 minutes until you reach the 95+ one that can probably be solo'd at level by certain classes (Seeker/Barbarian/BM maybe?).

Okay increasing the timer to 2-3 hours might be too much now that I think about it but maybe they could extend it to 30 minutes. This way a team can do two runs if it's organized or one run where the Cleric doesn't risk dying and being left out due to "token expired" and let the others die (I know Mystic's Resurrect is a thing but it's not always there) in case the team is no so good.
  • mechabeastmc666
    edited September 2014
    Options
    And how the hell do you know how the person lvl up? You dont know. You dont know how anyone lvl up . yu are just assuming they lvl up using FC. I know a lot of ppl that didnt lvl up using FC hyper mode.
    The idea of a new cave to replace FC would be like replacing FC with ...FC.
    Did you understand that? probably not.
    It's not like they denied it. Not to Insult your intelligence or anything but, Just because they Told you though some kinda crappy sob story they worked their butts off and they didn't Hyper lvl to 100 though fc....Doesn't mean they didn't actually Hyper lvl to 100 though FC.

Also, i said in the first post, a Cave that couldn't be Abused like FC was by selling Heads. Reading is King. Try it.