Rebirth / Reborn confusion

Options
Xdmghyper - Lost City
Xdmghyper - Lost City Posts: 207 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion
Hello, just a few quick questions.

1) I would like to know that since I'm lvl 102 and am at 50% to 103 what will happen to my 50% exp that I had after rebirth?

2) How much more exp does rebirth char get from their dailies and basic quest compare to non-rebirth?

3) Regarding the Elemental Essential that you get from the morai crazy stone quest, what lvl is needed to use this item?
Post edited by Xdmghyper - Lost City on

Comments

• WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver
    WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    !: after rebirth the extra 50% exp will be stored in the Book Demon. You wont lose it.

2:For first rebirth, from level 1 to 100 you will get four times the exp from almost all quests. After level 100 it will revert back to normal exp. For your second rebirth, from 1-100 you will get 3.5% for almost all quests, and again after reaching 100, it will revert back to normal exp

3 Level 100, and you will have to wait until you reach it again to use it. I tried stacking them in inventory and found out the hard way you have t be 100 to open.
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    !: after rebirth the extra 50% exp will be stored in the Book Demon. You wont lose it.

2:For first rebirth, from level 1 to 100 you will get four times the exp from almost all quests. After level 100 it will revert back to normal exp. For your second rebirth, from 1-100 you will get 3.5times for almost all quests, and again after reaching 100, it will revert back to normal exp

3 Level 100, and you will have to wait until you reach it again to use it. I tried stacking them in inventory and found out the hard way you have t be 100 to open.

Edited so people don't freak out at only earning 3.5% xp.
  • Kwandelan - Heavens Tear
    Kwandelan - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    1) The exp would be lost. It DOES NOT get saved into a book demon automatically, so I will suggest you lvl to 103 before reawakening. (Did not work for my cleric when I decided to reawaken him when at close to 79% in 101; Lost all exp.)

2) First Reawakening = 4x exp for quests/cube/ff/CS/exp orbs/everything, up till lvl 99.
    Second Reawakening=3.5x exp for quests/cube/ff/CS/exp orbs/everything, up till lvl 99.

3)Answered above already.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    1) The exp would be lost. It DOES NOT get saved into a book demon automatically, so I will suggest you lvl to 103 before reawakening. (Did not work for my cleric when I decided to reawaken him when at close to 79% in 101; Lost all exp.)

No, that is completely and utterly not true, the exp remains in your book demon, it specifically says when you open it how much exp you had before awakening and how much more you need to lvl up your historical level. All of this is automatically done upon awakening.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Options
    No, that is completely and utterly not true, the exp remains in your book demon, it specifically says when you open it how much exp you had before awakening and how much more you need to lvl up your historical level. All of this is automatically done upon awakening.

This. The EXP is saved and there's no need to worry about losing it.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

3)Answered above already.

No it isn't lost. It is still there.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

When your cleric is back to 100 and you open your book demon, there will be little icon to the right of your 1st awaken where it says you awakened at 100.

Click on this icon and an interface pops up where you can allocate exp that you have accumulated since hitting 100 and turning on your book demon, here the exp required to get to 101 will include the 79% you had accumulated before awakening, so you will still only need 21% of that to get to 101.

You probably saw that your book demon had no exp accumulated in it when you got back to 100, this is correct, the exp gained past 100 from 1st historic level is stored with your historic level.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • phreyyy
    phreyyy Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Since this is a rebirth thread, I have a question too
    am now at 102/102/104, what will happen if I level my current toon to 105, will demon book open automatically? tyvm
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    phreyyy wrote: »
    Since this is a rebirth thread, I have a question too
    am now at 102/102/104, what will happen if I level my current toon to 105, will demon book open automatically? tyvm

Apparently there was a glitch in china where this did not happen and people were stuck at e.g. 102/102/105, whether that has been fixed or not I am not sure. I had heard of it being okay now but just to be safe if I was you I would level my historic levels to 105 before current level.

Unless someone can confirm this is now fixed.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • zpinsky
    zpinsky Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Just wondering, what is the benefit to rebirthing? If I rebirth at level 100....after returning back to 100, am I stronger? You mentioned that the experience multiplier 4x resets back to 1x once you reach 100. I hear people talking a lot about rebirth, so I assume there must be an advantage to do so.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute