nerf sin

elvenkilleres
elvenkilleres Posts: 16 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Suggestion Box
I really want to know why sins were made to be so OP. Like seriously those fishes kill hp. 3 stealths, tidal (worst of all), and OP damage make them a god class. And wtf did they give them skills that hit multiple times? I didnt even realize lifehunter was also multi hit until today. Its like being appsed at max damage. Zerk should definitly be taken off sin daggers they do to much without it.

Next skill update prediction for sins:
Sin's get 1 hit ko skill.
Sins get chance to double zerk.
Sins get skill that ignores damage for 80sec(90 sec cd)(like tidal to long with to short a cd)
Dagger throw gets no cd.

Sins are one of the hugest reasons people quit pk. R999 casters give up because sins basically 1-3 shot them.

Nerf sins. It is a task that has been neglected for far to long.
Post edited by elvenkilleres on

Comments

• MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I really want to know why sins were made to be so OP. Like seriously those fishes kill hp. 3 stealths, tidal (worst of all), and OP damage make them a god class. And wtf did they give them skills that hit multiple times? I didnt even realize lifehunter was also multi hit until today. Its like being appsed at max damage. Zerk should definitly be taken off sin daggers they do to much without it.

Next skill update prediction for sins:
    Sin's get 1 hit ko skill.
    Sins get chance to double zerk.
    Sins get skill that ignores damage for 80sec(90 sec cd)(like tidal to long with to short a cd)
    Dagger throw gets no cd.

Sins are one of the hugest reasons people quit pk. R999 casters give up because sins basically 1-3 shot them.

Nerf sins. It is a task that has been neglected for far to long.

Not this again b:angry
    Go to NW and tell all the one shot sins how OP they are, then make threads on how every other class (especially dam archers b:laugh) are all OP.
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Is it this time of the year again?b:sad

Go learn other classes and then complain about sins. People get the notion sins are OP now because guess what? Everyone and their mothers had a sin, and 90% of sins were fail. Since the new instances nerfed APS, sins actually started to use their brains and play their class correctly (I would say that the fail sins dropped to 20%, but then again, it's a made up statistic LOL).

Everyone got new skills (Yes, sin's primal skills are good, but look at barb and BM ones aswell).

It all comes down to if you know how to play or not. Learn your class and learn how sins work so you can counter them.

Mr. Justice
  • diesfast
    diesfast Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    As a third-cast Rank 9 caster, I should field this one and explain why 'sins' are so OP

but then again, when "90%" of the server is made up of archers and sins, you're going to bump into a butt-ton of end-game builds and 105x3 leveled toons.

Spoiler alert: they're going to destroy everything... except equally geared and leveled toons.

And that little spoiler alert is probably the most difficult thing to explain. RB has created a huge separation from just being 'gear good'. You have level-good, gear-good, refine-good, soulforce-good, Spirit-good, Primal skills-good, cash-shop-good.... war avatar card good.. so many aspects and options to outdamage/out-tank your opponents.

If you're going into any sort of PvP environment/instance, you really need to be aware of your opponents, not just the blanket class/gear statements we see. "Oh, R999 sins are SOOO OP", because no. R999+12 Sage full Deity Stone RB105-105-105 Full Nuema Portal sins are OP, with +12 NW Ornaments, and yeah, they're going to destroy a R999+12 JOSD 103-103-103 caster. Easily. Come at me about it.

tldr; OP qq's they've bumped into opponents they can't 1shot and now can't deal with PK (that was mean and full of assumptions, I know)
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Such an original thread, this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
  • tinocomi
    tinocomi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Not here with the intention of being an *******, but I've posted something about PvP and unbalance.
    If you take the time, some answers might be answered (most of them obvious).
    Notice: Any game is better than PWI atm, so give PWI a break and go try other MMOs! Do it...
    PM me if you want more information about the best MMOs (Warning: biased opinion upon trial)
  • Aqualline - Heavens Tear
    Aqualline - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    note that the thread starter also is showing from generic avatar, thus u cannot see what class they play xD. and i tell you what yes i'm op, but i can also get one shot ALOT. so back off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Only very endgame sins is what I'd describe as "OP". Other than that... 1 shots. 2 if they have DN buffed.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • dakwa1
    dakwa1 Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The only time a class is OP is when a player of another class does not now how to play their toon.
    Nerfing is for those that don't want to learn to play their own character. That ruins games.
    I may not be the best player in the world, but at least I learn my Toon, and how to play them. b:laugh
  • tinocomi
    tinocomi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    All classes are unbalanced. Not even among casters or melees you find a good ratio between cooldowns, damage and survivability.
    Another issue is Gear. The most unbalanced add-on of the entire game. P2W seems reasonable for some, not for me, so I'm not playing this sht anymore.

Yep, I left because of the P2W system (not that you'll miss me, just think it's important to reffer that there are much better games out there - Fa ck YEAH FREEDOM OF SPEECH!)
    Notice: Any game is better than PWI atm, so give PWI a break and go try other MMOs! Do it...
    PM me if you want more information about the best MMOs (Warning: biased opinion upon trial)
  • Demonangle - Raging Tide
    Demonangle - Raging Tide Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    QQ More learn to play ur class and stop making excuses for why sins still kill u with aps gears b:chuckle