Perfect wolrd is a Great game, i enjoy playing.

Options
mechabeastmc666
mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion
the hard working staff have kept the game up for over 7 years! thousands of players, and not only that, But they expanded their games from just PWI, to other Great tittles like Jade dynasty and APB,star treck, neverwinter with over 5 million players world-wide! just to name a few! But my fav by far is PWI, i've been there a long time and it just keeps getting better. I dont mind the minor things because i know that running and maintaining a server isnt Easy. Which is why i dont understand when these 7-year veterans complain about Bugs, im like" You've been here for 7 years, the obviously must have done somthing right" But that's just my perspective. Im interested to know all of your opinions on PWI. What is you're favorite feature in Arc? How do you feel about the great GMs? Do you think pw-china have a better time than we do?
Post edited by mechabeastmc666 on

Comments

• laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    i think it was perfect befor the patch regarless of hyper in ff or not the starter area new was amazing and fun it atracted new players and got old players active farming just to stash flyers.

now it looks dead constant complaining over wc it took me a week to gain one lv and i did all my dailys bh's and played alot high lvs suck now to lv but regarless they would of been fine with out ff hypering but killing the new starter domain sucks

as new player ending up in old class starter zone looks gheto and abandon cause everyone is in arc lol
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I love PWI so much and i wanna say also thank u for ur existence

i will feed u wiht all money i have as long as i can thx u again for this great game

it has no flaws its just perfect like title say Perfect world.

http://i.imgur.com/AlDSL7f.jpg
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Guaranteed_replies.tiff
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Demodude - Dreamweaver
    Demodude - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Wow this is... Different b:laugh
    ChayalBoded 102/102/101 Celestial Sage Rank 9 Assassin

English is my second language sorry that I mess up sometimes

Tempest b:dirty
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Wow this is... Different b:laugh

It is. And If I didn't enjoy the game and go with the flow I wouldn't be here. The fact I am speaks mores than words.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    the hard working staff have kept the game up for over 7 years! thousands of players, and not only that, But they expanded their games from just PWI, to other Great tittles like Jade dynasty and APB,star treck, neverwinter with over 5 million players world-wide! just to name a few! But my fav by far is PWI, i've been there a long time and it just keeps getting better. I dont mind the minor things because i know that running and maintaining a server isnt Easy. Which is why i dont understand when these 7-year veterans complain about Bugs, im like" You've been here for 7 years, the obviously must have done somthing right" But that's just my perspective. Im interested to know all of your opinions on PWI. What is you're favorite feature in Arc? How do you feel about the great GMs? Do you think pw-china have a better time than we do?

Stop trolling plz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • mechabeastmc666
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Stop trolling plz.
    Im not trolling just because i dont feel the same way that you do. it's sad that saying something positive is considered trolling. I think in a different way then alot of the sheep here, i Understand things. You Love the game as well. Despite all of the millions of alleged Bugs.
  • pwistevenwho
    pwistevenwho Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Im not trolling just because i dont feel the same way that you do. it's sad that saying something positive is considered trolling. I think in a different way then alot of the sheep here, i Understand things. You Love the game as well. Despite all of the millions of alleged Bugs.

actually, fewer and fewer people "love this game" since they're all leaving in throngs. Even with the new expansion coming early next year, according to sparkie, it's way too late to save this game. it's broke and cannot be fixed ever and we all know it. way too much inbalance to be able to fix. now with this last expansion and no hypers in fc and a time limit on auto culti, a new person is at a huge disadvantage without a few thousand dollars to spend. The only ones left playing will be the cash shoppers who already are bored to death. maybe they will sell to each other what they don't need because that is all who will be here.
  • mechabeastmc666
    edited September 2014
    Options
    actually, fewer and fewer people "love this game" since they're all leaving in throngs. Even with the new expansion coming early next year, according to sparkie, it's way too late to save this game. it's broke and cannot be fixed ever and we all know it. way too much inbalance to be able to fix. now with this last expansion and no hypers in fc and a time limit on auto culti, a new person is at a huge disadvantage without a few thousand dollars to spend. The only ones left playing will be the cash shoppers who already are bored to death. maybe they will sell to each other what they don't need because that is all who will be here.
    Sparkie never said that the new expansion was a way to save this game. It wouldn't benefit them any. it would hurt sales theoretically because no one wants to spend 5k on a game that is "close to dieing" You're just putting words in a credible officials mouth to illustrate your point. This game isnt Broken because of a few bugs. In another post i saw, someone asked the question, "How can a game Die for 5 years?" what they meant was that, countless people sense 2009 have been saying the same exact thing you are, and Yet the game and THEM are Still here. It's not broken, Truth is, they've been so successful that they are using the earnings to create yet another work of art such as this pwi tittle here. They dont usually do Repeats of failed projects. Is my observation.
  • xazhur
    xazhur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    mechabeastmc666 thanks for your positive thread. It is weird how people say the game is still dieing after 5 years. I like this game too. True, I do want dq system back and I actually liked the hypers in fc for my 100+ main but its ok I usually level other ways. Overall, the game is not just completely horrible in my opinion. This game just needs its bugs fixed and certain systems brought back to it but then again that may not satisfy the ones who always needlessly complain about everything.
  • sjs20142014
    sjs20142014 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Sparkie never said that the new expansion was a way to save this game. It wouldn't benefit them any. it would hurt sales theoretically because no one wants to spend 5k on a game that is "close to dieing" You're just putting words in a credible officials mouth to illustrate your point. This game isnt Broken because of a few bugs. In another post i saw, someone asked the question, "How can a game Die for 5 years?" what they meant was that, countless people sense 2009 have been saying the same exact thing you are, and Yet the game and THEM are Still here. It's not broken, Truth is, they've been so successful that they are using the earnings to create yet another work of art such as this pwi tittle here. They dont usually do Repeats of failed projects. Is my observation.

it was stated today by sparkie about the expansion so was not putting words in peoples mouths, but he was right. dead on arrival
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Opinions about PWI:
    The good:
    - The open gameworld and flight mechanics are very fun. I know a few people that are are here just for the fun of flying around the world a bit.
    - It's easy enough for players to jump in. The early levels are easy to do and if you forgo the powerleveling options like FCC, the game will teach you more or less to play your class. Free daily charms until level 60 and lots of free starting gear means players can start off quite easily.
    - The game world is beautiful, especially the newer areas like Morai and the primal world. It's a shame the starting world was removed, it was a really nice introduction for players.

The bad:
    - Some members of the community can be rather abrasive, to put it mildly. The swear filter doesn't help against people being disrespectful to others.
    - Most the content is for level 100+ with G15 or above gear these days. That's where everyone is that isn't leveling up to get there. Suppose it's a given that people will do this, but it makes leveling a chore rather then a journey.
    - Lag and rubberbanding make some precision management of your character a hassle. This has significantly increased since the Horizons patch. Lag is always an issue in MMOs and any internet game, but I think they tried to change the method PWI handles it, with less-then-optimal results in Horizons.

The ugly:
    - Game economy is bad, due to players flaunting the "max 2 accounts per player" rule. This forces other players to do the same in order to keep up, thus exponentially enlarging the problem. For players who are unable to buy gold via the Zen options, reaching the top (rank 9 gear, pack items) is not feasable anymore. This makes the game unattractive to new players.
    Suggestion: Make gold available at the max price in the auction house in infinite quantity so that people who want to dump coins for gold can do so without tanking the economy.
    - Cheating players are not being dealt with. Mining bots and other unauthorized automation is not being taken out by the GMs. This gives players who use these cheats an unfair advantage, making the game less attractive to players who want to play fairly.
    Easy way to solve: Follow the money and take out the main accounts of the cheaters, usually you'll find a few high end R9's there. Once the message gets across that cheating means all your accounts die, rather then just the cheatbot, people will likely stop (and if not, at least people will not benefit from the cheats).
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Evalria - Sanctuary
    Evalria - Sanctuary Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Thank you for this breath of fresh air! I love the game myself, in spite of its 'flaws'... which are mostly defined by negative people all the time as we all too frequently see.

I stand by what I keep saying still; the community, essentially, a great many players make this game horrible. With only too few left, like you, to appreciate what they have been offered so far.

Not to mention the sheer arrogance, ignorance, rudeness and profanity to be found in-game on a daily basis. New players are off-put by the mean attitudes of some folks too, not just the "QQ no Hyper-FCC limited botting" chant everybody keeps parroting.
    They rarely get help, they rarely get treated like human beings, most 'good' factions have locked doors until a higher level, which leaves them to spend their lowbie days pretty much in the wild seeing the worst aspects of solo-gameplay.
    Then people have the cheek to say the game is dead and nobody new is joining. b:surrender

Yet nobody ever mentions that too... Oh, well.

Entirely my two cents, on why I see nothing wrong with the game itself but something entirely different. The game is awesome, most especially and perhaps only when you also find a good group to enjoy the MMORPG aspect of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

I stand by what I keep saying still; the community, essentially, a great many players make this game horrible. With only too few left, like you, to appreciate what they have been offered so far.

90%+ of whats wrong with the community is simply due to how the game is designed

>locked doors until a higher level : TW is quickest explanation-game design
    >They rarely get help -incentives for "help" are so broken see FB rewards- game design
    > seeing the worst aspects of solo-gameplay. -tiered regions no reason for highbie to squad lowbie-game design
    >sheer arrogance -extremely few things in this game require skill, its mostly about gear-game design breeds arrogance here

so yah everything you listed thats wrong with the community can very easily boil down to how the game was poorly designed from the start
  • mechabeastmc666
    edited September 2014
    Options
    90%+ of whats wrong with the community is simply due to how the game is designed

>locked doors until a higher level : TW is quickest explanation-game design
    >They rarely get help -incentives for "help" are so broken see FB rewards- game design
    > seeing the worst aspects of solo-gameplay. -tiered regions no reason for highbie to squad lowbie-game design
    >sheer arrogance -extremely few things in this game require skill, its mostly about gear-game design breeds arrogance here

so yah everything you listed thats wrong with the community can very easily boil down to how the game was poorly designed from the start
    Why stay on a "Poorly designed game" from 2008 to 2014. Not so poorly designed Right?
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Why stay on a "Poorly designed game" from 2008 to 2014. Not so poorly designed Right?

...seriously?
    are you really serious?
    i don't even know where to start

you lack any and all reading comprehension it seems, and really have added absolutely nothing but another reason why many people can't stand the forum

i just gave a list of poor design choices that lead to the very complaints by other people in this thread so unless you have some amazing counter reasoning then yes many aspects of the game are poorly designed

did i say its a **** game or something? no, i gave simple explanations to problems people find in the game that they just try to blame on the "community" when many of these problems are really due to how the game is designed
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I love the game and have been here over 4 years but i do have to bring into question your constant use of the bugs and why long time players complain about it. Sure...you are right it DOES take a lot to maintain pwi....but sitting there saying the bugs are a non important factor or argument is kinda silly. PWCN gives us a plethora of bugs and issues...some very seriously effecting a pleyers ability to play or do things, and in all reality it SHOULD be an easy fix. If a game doesnt work as promised people have a right to complain....and trying to make light of their right to complain kind of makes you a fool. If it wasn't for those 7 year vetarans complaints it would never get fixed and this game would be so bugged that it would have closed its doors already. The fact that other mmos manage to fix bugs within a week or two of finding them when PWE can take months for a fixed update from china speaks alot about their order of operations and how really important we are to them. Just my two cents on the matter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mechabeastmc666
    edited September 2014
    Options
    ...seriously?
    are you really serious?
    i don't even know where to start

you lack any and all reading comprehension it seems, and really have added absolutely nothing but another reason why many people can't stand the forum

i just gave a list of poor design choices that lead to the very complaints by other people in this thread so unless you have some amazing counter reasoning then yes many aspects of the game are poorly designed

did i say its a **** game or something? no, i gave simple explanations to problems people find in the game that they just try to blame on the "community" when many of these problems are really due to how the game is designed
    If you listed it as a Reason, it's not out of the question to assume you consider it a valid concerns, otherwise you wouldn't have listed it. Which in turns means you agree with it. i believe the concerns of the players are not valid, minor ones, by players with glasses at Home thinking they understand how things work. It's a massive game, Its going to have Bugs in it somewhere, None in my opinion are Game-breaking. It's really just people Jumping on the band wagon like Clones claiming they have their "own free will and opinion" when in reality, You just agreed with what someone else said without thinking about it. There is No problems with how the game is designed. Me and you Both agree on that.

As far as the pathetic-passive-petty Insults go, Im far beyond it.
  • sm3ag0l
    sm3ag0l Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    i used to like tis game and play it while having fun but the last months its getting less fun and since the update i just hang in th city chatting because the only fun thing really left is chatting with your friends imo the dalies get so boring after 4 yearrs+ of doing em and nothing real fun for high geared people comes out yeah uch and fsp but hat aint hard with decent gears they should make real challenging caves for r999 players who arent doable solo even with the best gear and need at least 6 or more good players to be able to make it.
    i'm done with this game for now tbh with all these broken promo's and gm's not ever helping if you got a problem pwi just cares about the last money they can make..
    ill play **** for a bit till my next game releases.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited September 2014
    Options
    If you listed it as a Reason, it's not out of the question to assume you consider it a valid concerns, otherwise you wouldn't have listed it. Which in turns means you agree with it. i believe the concerns of the players are not valid, minor ones, by players with glasses at Home thinking they understand how things work. It's a massive game, Its going to have Bugs in it somewhere, None in my opinion are Game-breaking. It's really just people Jumping on the band wagon like Clones claiming they have their "own free will and opinion" when in reality, You just agreed with what someone else said without thinking about it. There is No problems with how the game is designed. Me and you Both agree on that.

As far as the pathetic-passive-petty Insults go, Im far beyond it.

I love the part where you keep talking about bugs and completely dismiss my argument.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mechabeastmc666
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I love the part where you keep talking about bugs and completely dismiss my argument.
    Basically it's about how you're a Loyal player and you love the game, But you still think that "there are tons and tons of bugs" in the game Right? If you really felt like that then you would have Left long ago. You stayed because you don't Care about the minor non-game-breaking bugs that are here.

"bUg bugs bugs, horrible game-breaking bugs" give me a break. The Door to Leave the game was Open the very moment you discovered a game-breaking Bug. But yet Here you are. Must not have been Game breaking then.
  • Sir_comsizer - Archosaur
    Sir_comsizer - Archosaur Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Just gimme a second plz, just putting some boots on to wade through all the **** i'm seeing.

This game has gone down hill dramatically. Loads of veterans have left as all PWI want to do now is shove 'New Expansions' into the game regardless of the bugs.

Perhaps if they took more time to fix the problems instead of rushing the game, perhaps people might actually enjoy playing once again.

And cut down the amount of dailies ffs, we want to play the game, not sit all day doing dailies -,-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Basically it's about how you're a Loyal player and you love the game, But you still think that "there are tons and tons of bugs" in the game Right? If you really felt like that then you would have Left long ago. You stayed because you don't Care about the minor non-game-breaking bugs that are here.

"bUg bugs bugs, horrible game-breaking bugs" give me a break. The Door to Leave the game was Open the very moment you discovered a game-breaking Bug. But yet Here you are. Must not have been Game breaking then.

You are skewering the entire point i made by arguing about me being a loyal player. If we dont complain about the bugs they dont get fixed. You are just a care bear trying to get in good with the devs or mods or gms for some silly reason. Yes the game is fun....yes it can be a good game...but talking trash to people that keep this game playable for you by them complaining about the bugs makes you a hypocrit. Double standards man. If you are gonna come back at me with a REASONABLE argument then do so but if you are just gonna re hash your same broken point that really makes no sense this thread should be closed for inciting trolling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2014
    Options

Ofc there are bugs in the game, this is PWI.

Why should anyone leave after investing years of fun, time & gaming into this game?

of course we care about the bugs, THAT'S WHY WE REPORT THEM!!

so instead of going off on one thinking that you know best, wind ya neck in & start thinking for once and use common sense
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I like the concept of the game and the general idea behind it. I like asian mythology and art so the game was very attractive to me.
    Even if the graphics are old, they are nice because they have good aesthetics. I prefer games with colours over games that try to be hyper realistic and often limit themselves in terms of their colour palette.

I still like and enjoy several aspects of the game though there are also things I don't like. The main reason I'm sticking around is because I still have some good friends that play and I'm not interested in starting another MMORPG, regardless of how good newer MMORPGs might be. I might in the future but for now if/when I leave PWI I won't step into the MMO scene for a while.

I think PWE's management is terrible and it got worse over the years but Wanmei is also to blame because they often don't modify the patches to fit our version of the game (issues with PvE servers and events, DQ nerf because PWCN suffers from botting, etc.). And while I believe a lot of the community's behaviour can be traced back to PWE and/or the game's design, I still think it's not completely innocent either (myself included).

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • mechabeastmc666
    edited September 2014
    Options
    You are skewering the entire point i made by arguing about me being a loyal player. If we dont complain about the bugs they dont get fixed. You are just a care bear trying to get in good with the devs or mods or gms for some silly reason. Yes the game is fun....yes it can be a good game...but talking trash to people that keep this game playable for you by them complaining about the bugs makes you a hypocrit. Double standards man. If you are gonna come back at me with a REASONABLE argument then do so but if you are just gonna re hash your same broken point that really makes no sense this thread should be closed for inciting trolling.
    Yeah, Me the one with the Positive thread is the one talking trash. I'm not the one throwing pathetic insults like "Troll, or Carebear" It's hard to take any Post with a insult in it seriously. You just had to throw those words in there. Too many Bugs in the game? There's the door. It's been open ever sense you discovered your first Bug. But yet here you are. Why is that? The bug not game-breaking enough? Curious.You agree with everything PWI is doing to the game right now, That's why your here with us. I also agree.

As far as the sad worthless poorly thought up insults go, Im above it.
  • mechabeastmc666
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Ofc there are bugs in the game, this is PWI.

Why should anyone leave after investing years of fun, time & gaming into this game?

of course we care about the bugs, THAT'S WHY WE REPORT THEM!!

so instead of going off on one thinking that you know best, wind ya neck in & start thinking for once and use common sense
    Why would any Sane person stay on a game for 7 years reporting the "millions of Bugs" that's wrong with it. Rather then switching to a game with theoretically less bugs.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Yeah, Me the one with the Positive thread is the one talking trash. I'm not the one throwing pathetic insults like "Troll, or Carebear" It's hard to take any Post with a insult in it seriously. You just had to throw those words in there. Too many Bugs in the game? There's the door. It's been open ever sense you discovered your first Bug. But yet here you are. Why is that? The bug not game-breaking enough? Curious.You agree with everything PWI is doing to the game right now, That's why your here with us. I also agree.

As far as the sad worthless poorly thought up insults go, Im above it.

I am not trolling you. I brought up a valid argument you have still refused to come up with a legitimate response to. You are trying to make the statement that people quit because of bugs....that isnt even the case most of the time. Then you are trying to say people QQ about the bugs too much and I say yet again that if it WASNT for those people you wouldnt stiill have a game to play. It is OUR job as players to complain about the bugs and inform the Gms and devs about them of they dont get fixed. You are simply bashing other players on the premise of them complaining about legit issues with the game which makes you a troll AND a care bear all in one. Were glad you like pwi and CLEARLY we like it to or you are right we wouldnt be here. But to sit there and say that the bugs arent a legit problem makes you sound quite the imbecile.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Why would any Sane person stay on a game for 7 years reporting the "millions of Bugs" that's wrong with it. Rather then switching to a game with theoretically less bugs.

Perhaps they like the CONCEPT of the game? And yet again, try thinking for once. If bugs weren't reported, this game would be a hell of a lot worse than it already is.

I personally have made a few friends here, so i still play after 5 years, in hope that PWI actually sort the bugs out..

Don't get me wrong, it's a very good game, it just needs the bugs to be ironed out and to do that, people need to continue reporting them

Oh, and alot of us aint sane so that might count for something i guess
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mechabeastmc666
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I am not trolling you. I brought up a valid argument you have still refused to come up with a legitimate response to. You are trying to make the statement that people quit because of bugs....that isnt even the case most of the time. Then you are trying to say people QQ about the bugs too much and I say yet again that if it WASNT for those people you wouldnt stiill have a game to play. It is OUR job as players to complain about the bugs and inform the Gms and devs about them of they dont get fixed. You are simply bashing other players on the premise of them complaining about legit issues with the game which makes you a troll AND a care bear all in one. Were glad you like pwi and CLEARLY we like it to or you are right we wouldnt be here. But to sit there and say that the bugs arent a legit problem makes you sound quite the imbecile.
    Nobody QQ's about Bugs for 7 years straight. Yes people normally quit before then, Those that dont quit are just complaining about minor things. Answer My question, If the game has so many Game-breaking Bugs, instead of staying on the Broken game for Years and years, Why not leave? Bugs dont run a person off a game, But im assuming Game-breaking Bugs do Right? You're just insulting the hard working staff's hard work to develop this game and calling it reporting Bugs. The game Has minor Bugs in them.None gamebreaking to me, But Not nearly as much as the players claim however. When the Dieing game is still here after 10 more long years, Then what. If i sound like a imbecile then that makes you Sound like some kind of mutant human born without a Brain. Better off locked inside of a cage of Monkeys.