Please Do Not Herass Players For Dules

Nearen - Dreamweaver
Nearen - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Arigora Colosseum
b:angry that i would even have to tell you NO MEANS NO including dules is pathetic its imporiant to remember where you are, if you are in a PVE server and someone says NO to a dule they mean NO they do not mean later they do not mean maybe they mean NO.

I am aware that to an extent PVP is part of this game however I do not wish to be a part of the pvp if it can be avioded!

Remember when someone says NO dule they mean NO.
Post edited by Nearen - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    b:surrender hoping you mean duel by dule...... but anyway, just ignore lol, duel are not forced on anyone and just decline if someone ask you geez.
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    -snip-

ppl usual chose a pwe server because they want to play without the forced pvp element.

well money can buy you r9, but not intelligence b:surrender
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    One has to love the attitudes of the so many of the PvP crowd that plays on a PvE server.

PvP is dead because the majority on a PvE server could give two ****s about PvP, especially when reading the world chat temper tantrums that are thrown between the PvP crowd. Most of them are like babies with soiled diapers crying and screaming all day long
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    One has to love the attitudes of the so many of the PvP crowd that plays on a PvE server.

PvP is dead because the majority on a PvE server could give two ****s about PvP, especially when reading the world chat temper tantrums that are thrown between the PvP crowd. Most of them are like babies with soiled diapers crying and screaming all day long

I'd say it mainly has to do with the gear disparity between those that can afford to cash and those who can't. And the drama.b:laughb:chuckleWorld chat is better than a soap opera.