Card chest/pack Rewards

2»

Comments

• Ynxi - Archosaur
    Ynxi - Archosaur Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    You at least got an auto-reply... I didn't get any type of response yet...
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    so guess what, 2 weeks have now officially passed and no reward has been sent. id like to show my virtual middlefinger to all those "smart" people that came here to quote or link the "rewards will be sent within 2 weeks" message.

WE ALL KNEW something was broken when the sunday/monday spenders got their cards and the rest didnt. but instead of saying "ty for the report, we are gonna investigate immediately" the people that report the bug get bashed.

well played PWI community.

And now their ticketing system will be flooded with something they could of fixed from reports players gave them. Its not only bad pr, its also idiotic way to create more work for yourself. And sending a ticket next.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Technically, the 2-week period won't be up until after midnight tonight.

... that said, there's no way they're actually sending stuff out today, so it really doesn't matter, but if you're planning on putting in a ticket saying "IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS" you might wanna hold off.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fantasizing - Archosaur
    Fantasizing - Archosaur Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I've sent a ticket a few days ago because I knew something was up, and I've updated the ticket daily.
    Their most recent reply stated that there were some issues with some eligible users receiving their rewards from the promo, and they are looking for a solution but don't have any estimated time as to when the people will receive their packs.

and OPKossy i hate you for that post edit b:angry
  • Ynxi - Archosaur
    edited September 2014
    Oh yeah I got some reply that I didn't spend enough... I replied back to recheck the dates cause they only listed the amount I spent on the last day.... *sigh*
    Starting to get really tired of this kind of support where you basically have to prechew for them what is going on...
    I know someone who will be thinking twice before trying to make use of a promo ever again..
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    And now their ticketing system will be flooded with something they could of fixed from reports players gave them. Its not only bad pr, its also idiotic way to create more work for yourself. And sending a ticket next.

exactly that...worst part is that this seems to be common practise for them, they wont learn >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I sent a ticket past thursday, they asked me to wait until monday...

yet i didn't get any reward b:surrender
  • Ynxi - Archosaur
    edited September 2014
    So their numbers aint the same as mine, friggin scampromo.
    Their database doesnt get registered correctly so customers get waved away.
    << This kind of stuff wouldnt happen if there was some kind of visible purchase history for both the customer as pwi though, cause at least if then numbers wouldnt register people would see it on time, screenshot and send a ticket before pwi can claim stuff never got spent... and miscalculations wouldn't be able to happen with either of the parties....
    Not gonna bother wasting more time or money on replying to get auto answers or more disappointments like this kind of promo. One word against the other the database - however screwed - is always right anyways.
    Same with that new code that came out. If it wouldve been mentioned on forehand it was the same thing as last year and I wouldnt be able to open it with the same character, I wouldve sent it to an alt....
    Guessing they went totally undercovered on customer services aye? Urgh
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    So their numbers aint the same as mine, friggin scampromo.
    Their database doesnt get registered correctly so customers get waved away.
    << This kind of stuff wouldnt happen if there was some kind of visible purchase history for both the customer as pwi though, cause at least if then numbers wouldnt register people would see it on time, screenshot and send a ticket before pwi can claim stuff never got spent... and miscalculations wouldn't be able to happen with either of the parties....
    Not gonna bother wasting more time or money on replying to get auto answers or more disappointments like this kind of promo. One word against the other the database - however screwed - is always right anyways.
    Same with that new code that came out. If it wouldve been mentioned on forehand it was the same thing as last year and I wouldnt be able to open it with the same character, I wouldve sent it to an alt....
    Guessing they went totally undercovered on customer services aye? Urgh

So far I am satisfied with the reply I got personally, they are looking into the issue and acknowledge some eligible players didnt get their rewards. Respectful to the point tickets have usually worked for me fairly well, raging at them really does no good for you.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I got my cards last week on Saturday just before TW--- Most of my guild-mates the same.
    I wonder when I'll get my +10 orb.
    b:surrender
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    So far I am satisfied with the reply I got personally, they are looking into the issue and acknowledge some eligible players didnt get their rewards. Respectful to the point tickets have usually worked for me fairly well, raging at them really does no good for you.

I got the exact same carbon-copy reply you did, and I wouldn't say I'm "satisfied" with it considering it's been fairly obvious for almost two weeks to anyone paying a modicum of attention that there was an issue here and they refused to even acknowledge such until this morning.

It's better than nothing, yes, but that doesn't make it acceptable or satisfactory.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ynxi - Archosaur
    edited September 2014

Trust me if I tell you that I do know what I spend, that their numbers ain't correct and this ain't even remotely what I call raging yet.

The only thing I regret most here is not screenshotting everything I do before I do it even though it is a shame that it appears to have become a necessity.
  • aca#7274
    aca#7274 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Any news on what is happening with these, from the spend 50 gold promo?
    Most people have theirs but myself and several faccys havent?
    What's happening?

Still waiting for mine and its been 3 weeks now.. anyways..
  • Gingerpubes - Morai
    Gingerpubes - Morai Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    "False advertising is any published claim that is deceptive or untruthful. Misleading advertising is any published claim that gives a consumer an incorrect understanding of the product they are interested in purchasing or using. The false and misleading advertising by companies of any product may result in the consumer suffering a financial loss, or another form of damage to the consumer.

The financial losses or damages acquired by a consumer due to the false or misleading advertising may not be significant. However, this is not a cost that any consumer should have to endure. Consumers who have suffered from financial losses or other damages may participate in a class action lawsuit to recover compensation for any losses incurred."

For those who cashed 50 gold to spend for that reward.
  • Ynxi - Archosaur
    edited September 2014
    "False advertising is any published claim that is deceptive or untruthful. Misleading advertising is any published claim that gives a consumer an incorrect understanding of the product they are interested in purchasing or using. The false and misleading advertising by companies of any product may result in the consumer suffering a financial loss, or another form of damage to the consumer.

The financial losses or damages acquired by a consumer due to the false or misleading advertising may not be significant. However, this is not a cost that any consumer should have to endure. Consumers who have suffered from financial losses or other damages may participate in a class action lawsuit to recover compensation for any losses incurred."

For those who cashed 50 gold to spend for that reward.

Very interesting... however I do believe that starting an international lawsuit from one of the most administrative challenged countries in the world (Belgium here) against an american version of a chinese game will end up costing more than those 50 dollars...
    << And since I was due to deliver like last week I don't even think I can plan in lawyer visits atm to start with xD
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I got my cards last week on Saturday just before TW--- Most of my guild-mates the same.
    I wonder when I'll get my +10 orb.
    b:surrender

if you read the whole thread, you would know why you got it...

i also disagree with the "most ppl got it already" part. maybe that applies to sanctuary with its 2500 gold stacked at 3.999.900 but on morai i easliy got my gold by saturday morning.

about the copypasta they sent to us..they replied to me with a different message first - told me to "relax" cause its still a day till i should be worried b:laugh then they told me to give them my server and char name. and so i did. and so i received the usual copypasta mail in return.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • sm3ag0l
    sm3ag0l Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    i dont get it why you poeple stil charge for those promo's half of them are fail anyways or with catches you have to read real good or you get the wrong idea.. and just spend for something you wont get anyways..
    personally spend like 200 euro's max here and never will spend another euro again on a pwe game its more like how to get as much money from the people that actually care about the players because they already know the game is dieing and just wanna grab as much money of you people as they can