Abundance of Junk items from BH rewards

Coraline - Lost City
Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Suggestion Box
Not sure why now we have so many junk items on PWi.
At lvl 100, you get the keys that open the chests from HH to get mirages, nirvana keys...which I'm not sure why they give them out still when Nirvana was made obsolete by Nation Wars. And you also receive the reflection shards..and idk about you guys but I have 13 days of reflection time stored before I started npcing them.
I wish we could get a choice on what we wanted. Or instead of Nirvana keys, get a small amount of supply tokens. Or take the account stash restriction off of them so we can stash them on a mule. It's kind of ridiculous when you need 6 spots open for bh rewards.
/rant
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
Post edited by Coraline - Lost City on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    I'm still annoyed they took fairy box keys out of quest inventory, to be frank.

But you clearly haven't been in Holy Hall/Twilight Temple/Hwilight Hemple for a while since fairy boxes don't drop in there anymore and haven't since December. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • dakwa1
    dakwa1 Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Not sure why now we have so many junk items on PWi.
    At lvl 100, you get the keys that open the chests from HH to get mirages, nirvana keys...which I'm not sure why they give them out still when Nirvana was made obsolete by Nation Wars. And you also receive the reflection shards..and idk about you guys but I have 13 days of reflection time stored before I started npcing them.
    I wish we could get a choice on what we wanted. Or instead of Nirvana keys, get a small amount of supply tokens. Or take the account stash restriction off of them so we can stash them on a mule. It's kind of ridiculous when you need 6 spots open for bh rewards.
    /rant

Even for the lower levels there is more junk than good stuff. I have the Reflection stones, but I usually sell them. Have not seen anything about them that seems worth the time. Hyper stones I have never got to work, so sell them for the one coin... So far the only thing I use the most from the free stuff is from the chests, the fruit. That little spirit can make the difference between getting one more spell or not. Moast the other stuff I sell from the chests.
    I may not be the best player in the world, but at least I learn my Toon, and how to play them. b:laugh
  • Coraline - Lost City
    edited September 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »

But you clearly haven't been in Holy Hall/Twilight Temple/Hwilight Hemple for a while since fairy boxes don't drop in there anymore and haven't since December. b:chuckle

No I haven't. I've been away from a year and a half ish. And that makes me even more annoyed.
    And to add to the fact that quest items go into your main inventory instead of quest inventory makes no sense at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • tacos2012
    tacos2012 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    i agree, it's a waste. the fairy box keys, mystical pills,daily bounty order, reflection shard, divine ticket and nirvana pass are all a waste of space and useless. i can't remember the last time i saw a fairy box drop in tt or the last time any1 wc for nirvana pass.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Let's see.....

-Divine Quest ticket and Fairy Box Keys could always be relegated to quest items

-Mystical and Holy Pills as junk? Maybe for those who've finished their Meridians, but at least the former are tradable.

-NV Token for free subs/mirages hardly seems like "junk" either.

-The NV key ought to be a quest item, but its otherwise "useless" because no one runs NV anymore.

-Reflective Shards are okay. I use them from time to time on lower level characters who BH, but less so on my mains. Would be nice if there was a way to turn them in for a direct source of XP.

Mirages/Chips/Socket Stones have a few uses, so I wouldn't discredit them as junk.

Guess one mare's trash in another's treasure....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Yeah. It's really more that a lot of these things should be in quest inventory instead of cluttering up your regular inventory/bank. I bet if they were put in quest inventory like it would make sense for them to be, we really wouldn't mind anywhere near as much.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I like the keys... I still have well over 500 fairy boxes in my bank that I am unable to open. b:angry

also... after dailies and botting are done, I sit in reflections. There are alot of 100+ ppl in reflections daily/nightly etc. don't remove those shards pls.
    b:bye
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Working quest item inventory and a separate inventory for buff pills/pots pls b:dirty
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Let's see.....

-Divine Quest ticket and Fairy Box Keys could always be relegated to quest items

-Mystical and Holy Pills as junk? Maybe for those who've finished their Meridians, but at least the former are tradable.

-NV Token for free subs/mirages hardly seems like "junk" either.

-The NV key ought to be a quest item, but its otherwise "useless" because no one runs NV anymore.

-Reflective Shards are okay. I use them from time to time on lower level characters who BH, but less so on my mains. Would be nice if there was a way to turn them in for a direct source of XP.

Mirages/Chips/Socket Stones have a few uses, so I wouldn't discredit them as junk.

Guess one mare's trash in another's treasure....

^^ the above I agree with.

I like reflect shards, NV tokens and holy pills
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bedazzling - Sanctuary
    Bedazzling - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2014

also... after dailies and botting are done, I sit in reflections. There are alot of 100+ ppl in reflections daily/nightly etc. don't remove those shards pls.

Oh, that is not sounding well at all. Botting and sitting in reflection....those are 2 great comparisons for why they closed FCC for leveling...Laziness!!!! Do the quests yourself, botting won't be allowed much longer, too many complaining about it and as for reflection, that's just great.....make PWE take that away from those of us who do not abuse it. Another case of me, me, me and the heck with everyone else. b:angry
  • dakwa1
    dakwa1 Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Let's see.....

I don't knoew about the chiops, but I agree on the other two. I use both of them, and it helps. At least when the Mirage stones work then do. I wish they offered more though.
    I may not be the best player in the world, but at least I learn my Toon, and how to play them. b:laugh
  • Coraline - Lost City
    edited September 2014
    dakwa1 wrote: »
    I don't knoew about the chiops, but I agree on the other two. I use both of them, and it helps. At least when the Mirage stones work then do. I wish they offered more though.

I didn't mean the actual BH rewards, just the added ****. It's crazy when you need 7 slots to turn it in. I didn't say anything about the holy pills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lol what?
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yea, it's a shame about Nirvana. Only reason people go there now is for the Naughty Junior title. The Rap/Canny drop down there should be multiplied by a factor of 20 or so... that'd make it rewarding to do again. Fairy box keys still have their uses but it'd help if there were a few more places where those fairy boxes drop. How about adding 3 to the BH2 reward maybe?
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    tacos2012 wrote: »
    i agree, it's a waste. the fairy box keys, mystical pills,daily bounty order, reflection shard, divine ticket and nirvana pass are all a waste of space and useless. i can't remember the last time i saw a fairy box drop in tt or the last time any1 wc for nirvana pass.

They are not useless nor waste of space... learn to use them.
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE FAIRY BOX KEYS BACK IN TT AND THE 6 A DAY LIMENT TAKEN AWAY !!! Sorry i do mean them caps. Mirages are way too freaking expansive and when we was able to farm them they stayed cheap buying off people was like 12k now people are trying for 20k. Since we have been getting fairy box keys for so long it would be great if they gave us like 1 month to farm tt nd get all the boxs to use up all our keys. Then they can leave it as is or put back to 6 a day.
    tacos2012 wrote: »

hell they better keep the nirvana passes thats how i get my ultiment subs daily for free !!! each pass is 5 subs and u get a extra on a mage i get 25 subs a day for free. For us TT Farmers thats $$$$
  • sm3ag0l
    sm3ag0l Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    as long as they dont take out the fairybox keys i;m happy still got 6.500 to open lol
    and about 500 left on my cleric.

the pills and reflective shards go kinda obsolete imo for a lot of ppl would be nice if you could choose if you want em for reward or not b:laugh