Where do you find out the history of the gold charged and spended in game?

Options
Xdmghyper - Lost City
Xdmghyper - Lost City Posts: 207 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion
Hello,

So I am not quite sure exactly what time or date I spend the golds that I had. I wanted to find out where there is a history of all my transaction of gold that was spend in game.
Post edited by Xdmghyper - Lost City on

Comments

• Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Go to arc, click charge, then purchase history.
  • Xdmghyper - Lost City
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Go to arc, click charge, then purchase history.

Ok but how do you see the history of the golds spend in game? (the ones purchased in the auctioneer)
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Ok but how do you see the history of the golds spend in game? (the ones purchased in the auctioneer)

You can't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The closest to this I can think of is to see how many and when you bought gold in the AH with the listings tab. You won't be able to figure out what you bought in the boutique with the gold acquired from the AH but you will know when you got the gold and how many.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Xdmghyper - Lost City
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The closest to this I can think of is to see how many and when you bought gold in the AH with the listings tab. You won't be able to figure out what you bought in the boutique with the gold acquired from the AH but you will know when you got the gold and how many.

Then if the amount of gold spend can't be tracked how will pwi promise to give their prizes out? They could easily tell me that I didn't spend enough gold to receive my reward.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Then if the amount of gold spend can't be tracked how will pwi promise to give their prizes out? They could easily tell me that I didn't spend enough gold to receive my reward.

They have a database for CS sales behind the scenes that we have no access to. I've gotten the +10 orb for the spending rewards 3 times on 2 different accounts from the gold I've traded at the AH without any issues.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

And that's why we say to SS what is important, if there's a promotion about spending gold, SS what you buy and keep the SS until you receive the reward, it make things way faster in the ticket if you put SS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute