Tempest Eternal Catwalk event - video

DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Tideswell (East)
Link to video here

Thanks to all that came and made it fun, this is a video of the catwalk part!
DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
Post edited by DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    lol I payed about 2 josd worth for that fash back then.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2014
    Yeah the ex's got a pass, doubt anyone will go for 100k anymore.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Dblazen - Dreamweaver
    Dblazen - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    >Not a single chinese/eastern style dress or suit to be found

Absolutely cheap.
    edited September 2014
    >Not a single chinese/eastern style dress or suit to be found

Absolutely cheap.

Dresscode was the western one as that was given out for free with the latest arc code, so everyone has it and could participate. Plus the eastern fash is hideous, well the guys version.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Dblazen - Dreamweaver
    Dblazen - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Dresscode was the western one as that was given out for free with the latest arc code, so everyone has it and could participate. Plus the eastern fash is hideous, well the guys version.

Ah well, if that was the dresscode.
    The male one is pretty **** in almost every colour, besides red/white, maybe cream as well.
    At least imo.

Next time do the shining feather set!
    edited September 2014
    Next time do the shining feather set!

rofl i think the only person that would wear that and has the full set in pretty pink and actually got the most votes in our last fashion contest was Andres..
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Wtf you mean the only person that would wear that why would nobody else want to wear such manly, fashionable set!?

You gotta have a sapphire mask to go with it, else the feathers make you look extremely feminine. Me? I live life on the edge so I wear mine with the hearts glasses so people can tell I'm all about love and hearts.

See this is what we have to do for fun when the server leaves us without defense TWs. Pls attack us else next week we will just die out of boredom! It was a nice video, definitively longer than what I would have been to render the full BootyCamp TW video :P
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
    edited September 2014
    It was a nice video, definitively longer than what I would have been to render the full BootyCamp TW video :P

BootyCamp no showed. Which is a tad unsportsman-like considering we showed to our quadruple defend vs them last week. I think the 11mins victory may have something to do with it.

At the moment there are three theories floating about why;

1. Booty was still sore from last weeks spanking
    2. Webby was busy opening packs
    3. Taffy told her to do it

Special thanks to Joosefuss and _ITHOS_ who came to play in the TW.

It's all good either way, we had a fun event planned afterwards.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    BootyCamp no showed. Which is a tad unsportsman-like considering we showed to our quadruple defend vs them last week. I think the 11mins victory may have something to do with it.

At the moment there are three theories floating about why;

1. Booty was still sore from last weeks spanking
    2. Webby was busy opening packs
    3. Taffy told her to do it

Special thanks to Joosefuss and _ITHOS_ who came to play in the TW.

It's all good either way, we had a fun event planned afterwards.

Really who in their right mind would tell someone not to show up? The goal was to cause you all to lose at least one land, that didn't happen, which congrats to you all once again, if you all had more resistance in the BC fight, it could have easily ended up in a completely different 'light' but alas that didn't happen, and for whatever reason BC didn't show, perhaps it was due to the inner turmoil that is RUMORED to be going on there, perhaps it is as you said, their morale was lacking significantly, or something else that they don't want to bring to the light so to speak, whatever the reason... the reason is theirs alone.

Morale does get hurt quite a bit, and people do get discouraged after getting 'beating's' put down on them, it happens to EVERYONE/every single faction, some even get so.. discouraged/focused on a goal that they decide to merge/leave behind their old faction's. Again though, you/every one who has done something similar before/in the future... all had/will have your reasons for doing what you did/do respectfully.

What I am trying to say is that we each have our own reasons for doing the things we do, be it a leave from a faction, a merge, complete shutdown and essentially no show something, or anything else I am not mentioning, while the reasons may not always be clear, or agreed with, they are still free to do what makes them relaxed, after all there is only so much loosing a person can handle before they change something up drastically to try and change their fortune, which obviously it doesn't always work out, but when it does, it is ridiculously noticeable. (I.e the relic to tempest merge)

--

Also one more thing about the taffy bit... From what I heard it was others asking taffy to bid on you all, not the other way around, and if that is the case, I guess something fell apart and bootycamp decided to no show the gank. (who knows maybe they were put off by something SOMEONE said from one of the 'ganker' factions.)
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Really who in their right mind would tell someone not to show up? The goal was to cause you all to lose at least one land, that didn't happen, which congrats to you all once again, if you all had more resistance in the BC fight, it could have easily ended up in a completely different 'light' but alas that didn't happen, and for whatever reason BC didn't show, perhaps it was due to the inner turmoil that is RUMORED to be going on there, perhaps it is as you said, their morale was lacking significantly, or something else that they don't want to bring to the light so to speak, whatever the reason... the reason is theirs alone.

Morale does get hurt quite a bit, and people do get discouraged after getting 'beating's' put down on them, it happens to EVERYONE/every single faction, some even get so.. discouraged/focused on a goal that they decide to merge/leave behind their old faction's. Again though, you/every one who has done something similar before/in the future... all had/will have your reasons for doing what you did/do respectfully.

What I am trying to say is that we each have our own reasons for doing the things we do, be it a leave from a faction, a merge, complete shutdown and essentially no show something, or anything else I am not mentioning, while the reasons may not always be clear, or agreed with, they are still free to do what makes them relaxed, after all there is only so much loosing a person can handle before they change something up drastically to try and change their fortune, which obviously it doesn't always work out, but when it does, it is ridiculously noticeable. (I.e the relic to tempest merge)

--

Also one more thing about the taffy bit... From what I heard it was others asking taffy to bid on you all, not the other way around, and if that is the case, I guess something fell apart and bootycamp decided to no show the gank. (who knows maybe they were put off by something SOMEONE said from one of the 'ganker' factions.)

b:surrender Maybe the internal problems could have influence in that like you mention but it still, to me, leave a weird message from BC and it feel they are angry at us for managing to pull off that 4 way defend.
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
    edited September 2014
    Slivaf I think you may have this slightly confused.

30th aug - we defended dyna booty eq and kindrid - all the factions showed on their attacks especially bootycamp who were beaten in 11mins

last week - we attacked bootycamp 2pm (no gank) they no showed

No complaints about us being ganked it was great fun, now that Dyna has access to attack 1k should give them more of an advantage with 8 catapaults instead of 6 like last time.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Slivaf I think you may have this slightly confused.

30th aug - we defended dyna booty eq and kindrid - all the factions showed on their attacks especially bootycamp who were beaten in 11mins

last week - we attacked bootycamp 2pm (no gank) they no showed

No complaints about us being ganked it was great fun, now that Dyna has access to attack 1k should give them more of an advantage with 8 catapaults instead of 6 like last time.

Ah I did have it confused sorry. :$

I thought you meant the gank... which you so picked up on. :$ lol
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • bigdoodledorris
    bigdoodledorris Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    rofl i think the only person that would wear that and has the full set in pretty pink and actually got the most votes in our last fashion contest was Andres..

Andres gets all his fashion sense from my sweet sweet style. Glad to see an old revered look from the glory days getting some solid recognition. I miss you andres <3<3<3<3 #fnstonkdres2014