Anni Quest Rewards Broke!

Options
ckcolli
ckcolli Posts: 4 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion
ok just finished the anni quest and didnt get the rewars i was told i was suppose to get ...

Rewards For Completing The Event

Upon event completion, you will receive:

Case of Moonlight - Title x1
Autumn Reunion Pack x1
Primordial Blood x1
Radiant Shard x1
Holy Pill x1
War Avatar Pack A x1

What is the Autumn Reunion Pack?

The Autumn Reunion pack will give you Celemoon x10. This item recovers 3000 HP and 3000 MP.

This is just the beginning. We will have more news on some other things we have planned for the entire month!

that came from the pwi post about the event didnt get Radiant Shard x1or
Holy Pill x1 or
War Avatar Pack A x1

good lord pwi YOU HAD ONE JOB JUST ONE !
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• scattcatt
    scattcatt Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    You only get 1 of those rewards.. or 2.... so no its not broken its just random rewards. It was misleading but u do only get 1 of them
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Lawl that's so lame, they make people think they will get all of that and all people get is 10 crappy pots that will just end npced. GG PWI happy anniversary. xD (IknowIknow there's more to come, but still...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • ckcolli
    ckcolli Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    yes i have played this game going on 6 years and you would think i would have learned this by now ....... NEVER TAKE PWI BY WHAT THEY SAY THEY WILL DO BUT BY WHAT THEY DO!
  • Daegu - Sanctuary
    Daegu - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I feel like this was another screwup by PWI
  • tini08
    tini08 Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I got the pots and 2 holy pills. Shouldn't we have gotten ALL of that ****? b:angry
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I got the pots, and something to give me a title.

I fully agree. We should have gotten it all. To me its more of a waste of inventory space as it is.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • CoinFarmer - Lost City
    CoinFarmer - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Lawl that's so lame, they make people think they will get all of that and all people get is 10 crappy pots that will just end npced. GG PWI happy anniversary. xD (IknowIknow there's more to come, but still...)

(as DemansPsy)
    ...lol....WTB all those "crappy" pots on LC server
    Call me Demans
    DemansPsy:2009-2013 Dec. 24th, may you rest in peace...er well as much as you can in the equivalent of pwi hell anyway.
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    We had someone buying them at 50k per, they seem like they will count as elixirs and is likely why they are paying that much. Another heal source on separate CD is usually good.
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    It's random from the Autumn Reunion Pack. You get the 10 Celemoon + random, either blood, shard, pill, avatar chest.

Autumn Reunion Pack x1

What is in the Autumn Reunion Pack?
    You will get this for sure:
    -Celemoon x10

and a random chance for one of the following:

-Primordial Blood x1
    -Radiant Shard x1
    -Holy Pill x1
    -War Avatar Pack A x1
  • Burnificator - Archosaur
    Burnificator - Archosaur Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    It's random from the Autumn Reunion Pack. You get the 10 Celemoon + random, either blood, shard, pill, avatar chest.

Autumn Reunion Pack x1

What is in the Autumn Reunion Pack?
    You will get this for sure:
    -Celemoon x10

-Primordial Blood x1
    -Radiant Shard x1
    -Holy Pill x1
    -War Avatar Pack A x1

Yo dawg I heard you like packs so you get a pack that has a chance of giving a pack so you can get **** while you get ****
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizards - the only pyromaniac class.
  • trollerest
    trollerest Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    scattcatt wrote: »
    You only get 1 of those rewards.. or 2.... so no its not broken its just random rewards. It was misleading but u do only get 1 of them

It didnt state that in the official announcement. It clearly said in the announcement that you will receive 1 of each of the items listed not randomly receive some of the following items. Sparkie is notorious for poorly worded official announcements. Spelling errors, incorrect information etc.... He changed the announcement to cover his tracks and not say anything cause he is a coward.
    He told us that we will receive 1 of each item, so he is responsible for this **** up. If it came from "higher ups" or not, he is the one who gets yelled at, because that is his job.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Any one else been noticing a trend with pwi being very misleading?

Like more lately then before.

how hard is it to have decent human-see and just do the right thing?

I think after he posted this they fix the web page it now says random and not all items I did the quest with several characters same thing ever time x2 deep reflective shards from the random x10 moon potions and the green name box and holy pill several times different accounts different characters always same rewards?
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I think it was a miscommunication simply because they didn't know beforehand it was going to be a repeatable daily pack.
    Which should have made it obvious to the PWE staff and the playerbase both that it was going to be a chance box. As sweet as it would have been for us, there's no way were they going to give all that stuff every day in the repeatable daily quest, the daily chance is definitely more in line with how this game works.
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Those pots are good if you ask me, they saved my seeker's behind a few minutes ago in PV, they can also be used with crab meat, not One at a time or One or the other. they dont share a cooldown, pretty neat.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Those pots are good if you ask me, they saved my seeker's behind a few minutes ago in PV, they can also be used with crab meat, not One at a time or One or the other. they dont share a cooldown, pretty neat.

the pots wasn't the wasn't the point of my post.

For those who quote me saying they are amazing pots, all I meant was 10 pots is a lame anniversary gift. (and yes I know there's a part 2 coming)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Can you do the quest more than once? For the title, if you pick up the title quest where you find the rabbit says that you need 5 of the Case of Moonlight for the the title.

NVM I just picked it up again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Can you do the quest more than once? For the title, if you pick up the title quest where you find the rabbit says that you need 5 of the Case of Moonlight for the the title.
    Its a daily. Whether or not you can continue to do it beyond the 5 Cases you need is unknown.

So you will get the chance pack every day, which makes the picture people are painting about 'only' getting 10 apo really skewed, as they could also end up getting 4 A cards or more if its repeatable beyond the 5 cases for title.
  • only1wish
    only1wish Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I would like to point out a couple of things:
    First of all the pwi data base information about the rewards couldn't be found, because it's not in english it seems. idk who's managing this site, but it's not the first thing that wasn't translated (the pack that came with spirit coins i think).
    For game that's in english officially that's a big minus for me!
    Thanks to the person who linked the pwi database site info on the rewards though.

Second - The announcement for this Mid-Autumn event claims that :

-Primordial Blood x1
    -Radiant Shard x1
    -Holy Pill x1
    -War Avatar Pack A x1

But according to pwi data base site (and me and other people's experience) the primordial blood, the shards, the holy pills are not x1, but x 2... Why is this mistake still on the official pwi site?!?

I hope someone mod or gm, gets to read this post and make sure it's fixed before the event ends lol it's misleading and it's a shame to the pwi staff to keep incorrect information!!!
  • cottoncandy69
    cottoncandy69 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Really yall got nuthin better to do than nit pick free **** because it was miss typed why dont u go fight for world peace or to end hunger damn all up in arms about dumb **** on these forums i feel sorry for the gm;s having to babysit crybabies about **** like this all day .....IT WAS FREE GET OVER IT!b:shocked
  • only1wish
    only1wish Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Really yall got nuthin better to do than nit pick free **** because it was miss typed why dont u go fight for world peace or to end hunger damn all up in arms about dumb **** on these forums i feel sorry for the gm;s having to babysit crybabies about **** like this all day .....IT WAS FREE GET OVER IT!b:shocked

Free? It's event for the anniversary, i fail to understand how could you call anything you must play to recieve "free". We all spend time to do that event and recieve the reward, tyvm. If they didn't make any event at all they wouldn't be doing their jobs. If you are fine with GMs not looking what they're saying in official announcements, well, the rest of us actually care. Enjoy the game b:bye
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Well its not free that bothers me it is the misleading that now seems to be more common then ever and they seem to be to comfortable in doing it.

i don't know about you but i dont like being mislead or made feel stupid waiting all day for something you get a pop up and you go there and the npc doesn't show up for four hours or more?

Then your thinking its a one time deal so you wait and don't want to miss out on a guarantee a card and few great gifts.

time rolls by she shows up you do quest and you see 3 things moon box celestones potions and either holy pill or brilliant shard.

now you waited 4 hours you did this quest you find out its not a 1 time deal but a daily?

i think i speak for majority that ran over there log in early
    WTF

OH AND SO YOU KNOW ITS ALWAYS SAME 3 RANDOMS AND IT AINT NO DARN A CARD Primordial blood seems to be where this train stops thats off 4 accounts max toons and always same 3 randoms not one a card yet so are we upset {He double hockey sticks we areb:angryno a card random chance like all of pwi stuff at least this time it dont cost you nothing but your trust i guess your saying thats not worth anything right?
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    Well its not free that bothers me it is the misleading that now seems to be more common then ever and they seem to be to comfortable in doing it.

i don't know about you but i dont like being mislead or made feel stupid waiting all day for something you get a pop up and you go there and the npc doesn't show up for four hours or more?

Then your thinking its a one time deal so you wait and don't want to miss out on a guarantee a card and few great gifts.

time rolls by she shows up you do quest and you see 3 things moon box celestones potions and either holy pill or brilliant shard.

now you waited 4 hours you did this quest you find out its not a 1 time deal but a daily?

i think i speak for majority that ran over there log in early
    WTF

OH AND SO YOU KNOW ITS ALWAYS SAME 3 RANDOMS AND IT AINT NO DARN A CARD Primordial blood seems to be where this train stops thats off 4 accounts max toons and always same 3 randoms not one a card yet so are we upset {He double hockey sticks we areb:angryno a card random chance like all of pwi stuff at least this time it dont cost you nothing but your trust i guess your saying thats not worth anything right?

I got an A card chest on one of my alts, when i clicked it got a random C card.
  • Whoz_Nutz - Raging Tide
    Whoz_Nutz - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I have yet to receive a card from the quest... Reminds me of the old saying, "ABCD goldfish? " "LMNO goldfish."

BOHICA b:kiss