• Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Coz it was made in China
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    asira1978 wrote: »
    work on morai .. maybe?? but not on archosaur so pls keeep it to ur self when u say >>> the pop up work fine.. specify the srv n location where the hell did pop up the quest

Ok, on your request:

The popup works fine on Morai server, in archosaur, in city of lost, in 1k, any place I know it pops up, but there is no NPC. Quest doesn't popup on Archo server appearantly, as far as I could decypher your grammar.
    However I'm pretty sure the main problem is lack of NPC, not a guiding quest. Event is broken on all servers with no NPC. Please next time if you want to assault me for trying to properly post the problem of the event, do it right.

*Edit* Morai server just had a system message announcing the quest, and the NPC is now available.
  • trollerest
    trollerest Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Sparkie. Please answer this. I am not trying to be a **** or anything.

Why do you not give details about the new quests? People are standing around waiting for NPC to appear. The announcements are so vague that no one has any idea on what to do. And from what I have read, you only receive 1 prize upon completing the event, not all the prizes like you said in the official announcement. I cant confirm this because, well, the NPC isn't on harshlands. Why? I am not sure. People are saying it shows up at a specific time. How am I supposed to know if it is broken, or if it shows up at a specific time. You mention nothing of this in the announcement.

By taking the time to post a carefully laid out announcement with some thought put into it, you can save yourself and the players a lot of troubles. Just think of how many tickets have been sent in already about this?

And please dont give us the "higher ups" story, we've heard that one way too many times.
  • eediot
    eediot Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    LMAO. So the new "anniversary quest" is broken? Oh, that's so typical. Have any of the problems from the expansion "update" been fixed? Like the veno lycaeum, hypers in FC, earning time, etc.???
  • LadyGibon - Dreamweaver
    LadyGibon - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Is there a glitch or os there a waiting time for the NEW Quest for the Anniversary? I am there by the Lady of the Moon, along with others but nothing is there.. Can you please explain.. The quest does nto say to wait
    Lady Stephanos

It is not there ... can we get some onfo about it please
  • Kerpan - Archosaur
    Kerpan - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I have been wondering whether the anniversary event quests and prizes will still be obtainable next week?
    I really want to participate, however I won't be able to be around when they happen today and presumably tomorrow

Thank you kindly for your responses!
  • allybell123
    allybell123 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Arch update...no pop up for the new quest at all sighs hopefully we will get some news soon on this b:laugh
  • zietto
    zietto Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Stop adding new things -.- fix old ones. And if u HAVE to add new thing do it right -.-
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Coz it was made in China

This is the greatest post ever made on these forums.
    I laughed way too hard.
    b:bye
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The popup works just fine, however the NPC "Lady in the Moon" is not ingame, everyone get's ported to a corner of Archo without NPC's in sight.

I got the pop up around 8:30 am est. not when I logged in.
    but same, no moon npc
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • lostfreedom
    lostfreedom Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    moon npc is missing still so how are we to complete the quest?
  • XXxICExXx - Morai
    XXxICExXx - Morai Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    moon npc is missing still so how are we to complete the quest?

Seems to be an event that is started, i got quest when i logged at 9am (UK) but no moon NPC - about 1pm there was a system message saying the event had started and moon npc had arrived.

Might be started later on U.S servers
  • eternallylovee
    eternallylovee Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I know you've all been waiting for the news, so here it is:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/7003333-pwi-anniversary-event-mid-autumn-notice-part-1

This is part 1 of 2, with the info for part 2 coming a bit later. Aside from this, we will be hosting even more weekly codes for even more prizes, on top of what we've already been giving out. I'll have more details on that possibly tomorrow as well.

Happy Anniversary!

thank you sparkie i look forward to this year on all my toons for the anni ;P
  • I_Stick_U - Sanctuary
    I_Stick_U - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    what is this blasphemy? us 6 year players deserve better rewards than those peasants. Please rework this "event" immediatly sparkie, its innappropriate.

To say that a 6 year player is any better than another player who has'nt played as long is the real blasphemy. just cause a player started playing later due to real life or just cause they didnt know about the game when it first started doesn't make them a peasant.
  • AiriJen - Heavens Tear
    AiriJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Oh looks at that hord of people <.<
    Swasie- RA 100 R9 Cleric.....Arsoli-81 Seeker
    Arjunro-RA 100 R8 Sin..........LineWarZ-90 Archer
    Madian-101 R9 Bm.............NecroBurn-93 Psy
    ArsoliCeli-100 Wiz...............VioletHeartS-100 Myst
    AiriJen-RA 100 Veno.........
  • Luxiouss - Harshlands
    Luxiouss - Harshlands Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    6 year players should have better rewards. Up till I think last year we had various tiers for how many years you were playing. Last year the **** up the rewards and had to send out the 5 year rewards to everybody. (go figure pwi ****ed up anniversary two years in row.) Go back to the old model and let old players have some unique items.
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This is the greatest post ever made on these forums.
    I laughed way too hard.

I am starting to believe it was made in hell...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hoover69
    hoover69 Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    no npc in Archosaur server
  • Annastasia - Lost City
    Annastasia - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    To say that a 6 year player is any better than another player who has'nt played as long is the real blasphemy. just cause a player started playing later due to real life or just cause they didnt know about the game when it first started doesn't make them a peasant.

so if i work at a job for 6 years and you start at the same job today, we should get equal pay because you were busy with life events and didnt take the job earlier?

long time players should be recognized for staying loyal. but dont worry PWI is a liberal like you.
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    so if i work at a job for 6 years and you start at the same job today, we should get equal pay because you were busy with life events and didnt take the job earlier?

long time players should be recognized for staying loyal. but dont worry PWI is a liberal like you.

I agree. This is the lazy way out.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • kirovallemont
    kirovallemont Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I got a question. Just completed the quest, but I got no radiant shards or A avatar packs. But I got two bloods instead of one. Is that right?
  • I_Stick_U - Sanctuary
    edited September 2014

I have worked at a job where others have made more when they were hired yet i had been there for 8 years so it isn't just PWI it happens in real life too, but i stand by my comment that just cause someone has been playing longer doesn't make them better than someone else no matter how long they play and name calling is childish, that was my point not the rewards issue

To call someone a peasant cause they been playing less just goes to show how childish some people really are
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I am fairly sure that person was just joking when calling others peasants. I'm often called a fossil or a dinosaur or a granny or whatever by others for being around since 2008.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • I_Stick_U - Sanctuary
    edited September 2014
    I am fairly sure that person was just joking when calling others peasants. I'm often called a fossil or a dinosaur or a granny or whatever by others for being around since 2008.

That may be true but the tone of their post spoke otherwise
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Can't really tell tone on the internet. Pretty sure the person was being sarcastic. They even called the event blasphemy.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    That may be true but the tone of their post spoke otherwise

It was the same joke they used in another thread but reworded here.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Whoz_Nutz - Raging Tide
    Whoz_Nutz - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    b:laugh I just finished the new anni quest on my level 35 toon and received the 2x Primordial Blood, 10x Celemoon pots and 1x Case of Moonlight. It says I can't use the Case of Moonlight. What gives? Happy anniversary ?

If so, let's "like" PWI on this page then. Seems to be appropriate.

https://www.facebook.com/PerfectWorldIndonesia/posts/465924413456373
  • trollerest
    trollerest Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This is a legit thread. Please dont delete it. I have sent him PMs in the past, and they have gone unanswered.

This thread is more about the lack of communication from sparkie about things, most recently the new Anniv. Event.

In the official announcement, it clearly states.

"Rewards For Completing The Event

Upon event completion, you will receive:

Case of Moonlight - Title x1
    Autumn Reunion Pack x1
    Primordial Blood x1
    Radiant Shard x1
    Holy Pill x1
    War Avatar Pack A x1 "

This is false. In my case I received 1, Autumn Reunion Pack and 2 holy pills.

We were told we are going to receive 1 of each of the above mentioned items. So again, Sparkie, please give more accurate details about the events and information you post. I have noticed in many of your official announcements, there are many errors of different types. In this case, you told people they WILL receive 6 different items, with a quantity of 1 each.

Posting incorrect information like this causes problems for players, your and the PWE staff (ticketing system mostly).

So what I would like to know is this.
    1.Was this intended? 1 Autumn Reunion pack and 1 random other item? If it was, why did you not state that in your post?
    2.If it was not intended, what plans are going to be made to give people the items if any at all?
    3.Are you going to put more effort into your official announcements from this point forward, or are you going to be as vague as the TOS?

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Please respond.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Still waiting eagerly for part 2 to be posted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    Ibunneh - Raging Tide Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Still waiting eagerly for part 2 to be posted.

Okaaaay? Did the event today where's part 2?
    I love chicken wings and french fries! Yasssb:chuckle