Veno new fox form help

Nikinoko - Raging Tide
Nikinoko - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Venomancer
Hi guys and gals, numerous tickets to customer support just pushed me back here, was requested to "post on quality corner" regarding my issue:

I am trying to obtain the new veno fox-form, but the quest line seems to be broken or unable to proceed.

I have on Available Quests the purple quest titled "Old Memories IV". That requires me to find a Khatru Pup in Human Form (282, 447) inside the L19 instance Cave of Vicious. The khatru pup NPC is MISSING in there which makes me permanently unable to continue the long quest line.

Take note, there is nothing in Current Quests, this is only what I see on Available Quests.

I have tried walking all around the entrance in Cave of Vicious, but the Khatru Pup just does not spawn. I have tried being in party and being out of party.

I am a venomancer on Raging Tides server.
Post edited by Nikinoko - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Did you try re-logging and entering the instance again? Also, you could try going in a squad with someone who has that quest and enter together.

I don't remember well but I think when you enter the instance you're supposed to trigger an event and then the NPC appears.

That's all I can think of.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Nikinoko - Raging Tide
    Nikinoko - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    yes tried re-logging and entering again.

my veno is only at RB1 not RB2 though, think that could be a possibility?

it's tough to find someone who hasn't done the quest already
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I did the quest way before rebirth and i think its suppose to trigger when you enter...

you try goggling see if anyone else had that issue?
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Not sure how RB effects the questline.. :/ did you level back to 100? Because it's a lvl100 questline.

Sadly I can't offer much help because I don't know what's up with it either...
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • ErisedDeSang - Sanctuary
    ErisedDeSang - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Its a spirit that runs off into the cave, you have to follow him.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Since there's a multitude of potential causes, I'll move this to the veno section for now (seriously ticket staff shouldn't send you to QC without actual checking anyways). If everything gets covered and you still can't get it done then I'll send it back over to Quality Corner.
    (Insert fancy image here)