Card chest/pack Rewards

Gingerpubes - Morai
Gingerpubes - Morai Posts: 69 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion
Any news on what is happening with these, from the spend 50 gold promo?
Most people have theirs but myself and several faccys havent?
What's happening?
Post edited by Gingerpubes - Morai on

Comments

• ellavo
    ellavo Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited August 2014
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I got mine wish i would had bought only the tier 1 i think 25 dollars gives you two A Cards you spend 50 you do not get a s card they mislead you into thinking it tho you get a s-to c pack rip off

if you look in the past they had given out s cards in there s card raffle so you know they indeed can send you an s card but instead decided to rip people off if you pay adtional 25 dollars reach tier 2 it says s but bacicaly its a s-c chance pack they are shadey and underhanded i made copy of there promo wouldnt be suprise if some decide to lawyer up and befor i get hate rage if i can spend this much in a game like others think what we can do if you take from one of us and not deliver.

i play this game i got time and money and i know there most likely others that do to b:pleased yeah it is pwi im new to these avtar packs imagine what new players are thining lol
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    I got mine wish i would had bought only the tier 1 i think 25 dollars gives you two A Cards you spend 50 you do not get a s card they mislead you into thinking it tho you get a s-to c pack rip off

if you look in the past they had given out s cards in there s card raffle so you know they indeed can send you an s card but instead decided to rip people off if you pay adtional 25 dollars reach tier 2 it says s but bacicaly its a s-c chance pack they are shadey and underhanded i made copy of there promo wouldnt be suprise if some decide to lawyer up and befor i get hate rage if i can spend this much in a game like others think what we can do if you take from one of us and not deliver.

i play this game i got time and money and i know there most likely others that do to b:pleased

It's not PWI's fault in this case. They clearly state that if you spend 25 gold you will get 2 war avatar A chests and 2 war avatar S packs (and it says under it that it is a chance pack containing cards from B-S*).
    Also, it was a spend rewards, so, 50 gold doesn't mean 50 dollars since you could have bought it with ingame coins.
    I got mine already. I needed chip packs so I decided to take advantage of the spend rewards promo, thank you PWI.

Mr. Justice
  • laiwaisan
    edited August 2014
    nbreaking wrote: »
    It's not PWI's fault in this case. They clearly state that if you spend 25 gold you will get 2 war avatar A chests and 2 war avatar S packs (and it says under it that it is a chance pack containing cards from B-S*).
    Also, it was a spend rewards, so, 50 gold doesn't mean 50 dollars since you could have bought it with ingame coins.
    I got mine already. I needed chip packs so I decided to take advantage of the spend rewards promo, thank you PWI.

This weekend only, from 8/22 - 8/25, spend gold in-game and win free Prizes!! War Avatar A Chest and War Avatar Pack S.

Start Date: Friday, August 22nd 2014 @ 12:01AM PDT

End Date: Monday, August 25th 2014 @ 11:59PM PDT

Spend Rewards

During the promotion, Spend Gold to start earning rewards. There are 2 tiers to what you can earn for yourself, and if you reach the 2nd tier, you will earn all possible rewards!

Tier

Gold Amount

Item

25 Gold

War Avatar A Chest x2

50 Gold

War Avatar Pack S x2

Reward Distribution
    •Promotion is not repeatable!
    •All items will be acquired through the in-game mail system.
    •Reward items will be sent within the first 2 weeks following the end of the promotion.
    •All items acquired will be bound.
    •Items will be sent to the character that made the purchase.

Remember, the rewards cap at 50 gold spent, so you will not earn extra rewards past that amount. This promotion ends on Tuesday, August 25th 2014 @ 11:59PM PDT, so make sure to make the most out of it! nope no mention of it being what you said it was my copy of the page nice try tho must be a pwi troll working for them
  • laiwaisan
    edited August 2014
    also next time look at the promo in qustion befor you running about something you obviosely didnt know but put your 2 cents in.

you most likely have open these and knew what they were other people new to avatar like my self and new players were most likely thinking a random s card the A cards were as advertised but no where does it say its a chance to win an s -card you know why hmmm let me ponder could it be cause no one would pay 50 bucks by intising you with a c-s chance hell no lol

another thing they can give you an s-card look at there s card raffle so why did pwi decide to go the other way and not mention chance or specifics on the s its not rocket science maybe you need to do your homework befor comenting
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Ok, I apologize because I confused the spend rewards post with the new charge rewards one.
    But still, the spend rewards post was made on 21-08-2014 starting the promotion on 22-08-2014 at 12:01am PDT and this thread was made on the 22nd aswell. Click here.

Even though I agree they should have been clearer, you could still have searched for it, either the thread or on the database.

Also, I still maintain my point that it was a spend rewards and not a charge rewards, meaning that those 50 gold spent does not really equal 50 dollars.

Mr. Justice
  • laiwaisan
    edited August 2014
    you kinda right accept one thing as soon as i saw s card there i was like hell yeah ill spend 50 bucks was realy for the s cards anything else i looked at it as a plus i mean come on where talking s cards here lol.

you know how hard those are to get ?

so i went in basicaly with the main incitive to buy who cares what im get s cards im rich b****b:laugh
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I would have bought 50+ gold anyway, so getting two A cards and a chance at an S card or two was a nice perk.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • laiwaisan
    edited August 2014
    Yeah but that's not the point they purposely mislead you look here http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/6009243-spend-promo-giveaway! now no where does it say the Sx2 indicates or mentions chance nor does it mention b-s card

I have contacted them they said they said they apologize for the misunderstanding, but unfortunately there unable to provide compensation for the situation since the rewards were delivered as intended. intended to rip people off?

also they supply these links

note that these links are nowhere on the promo webpage this is after the fact
    War Avatar Pack S

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/42202

wow look it here maybe if the promo had used avatar chest s maybe there wouldn't be a legal consumer issue or maybe the promo guy made a mistake and had intended this War Avatar Chest: S but some how did s pack in either case they did not mention b-s card and for 50 bucks you think you get something better then a b-s card since for 25 you get two guaranteed a cards?
    War Avatar Chest: S

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/42398

in the past they have supplied direct links to items in qustion when it comes to promos and items.

also these links were Please refer to the itemID links below from the non-official PW database for more information. non official being keyword

i think this opens up some serious legal issues i did a back ground check on this company apparently legal issues and complaints google it BBB's Consumer Complaints for Perfect World Entertainment so im looking into it as a legal matter since i have money and time why not but ill give them a chance but im counting on them being who they areb:pleased
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Ummmm, the news clip thingimajik always said war avatar pack s. That means the B-S one. The 25 gold one gives you two A cards. People who used alts to get gold, would only spend 25 gold and get free A cards.

I never for once thought they would give out free S cardsx2 for spending 50 gold. The post never mentioned anything along those lines, unlike before in the raffles they specified it.

This is a handy thing to remember for war avatar

Chest X = X level card - chest are not "random". It is not called anniversary chest for a reason b:chuckle.

Pack X = C-S or a variation thereof such an item. Packs are random.

Or did i miss the whole issue this thread was talking about?
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    can we get an official statement about the issue with the missing rewards or do we need to write a flood of tickets now? im sure fixint it for all in general would be easier :/

reminder: the issue is, that they probably did NOT track the charges/spendings from friday and saturday, since everyone that did it on sunday and monday already got their rewards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • zhangwuj1
    zhangwuj1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I spent the 50 gold somewhere between friday and saturday too...and haven't got my chests. So am I suppose to start sending the tickets now or continue waiting? Can any GM pls advise?
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    zhangwuj1 wrote: »
    I spent the 50 gold somewhere between friday and saturday too...and haven't got my chests. So am I suppose to start sending the tickets now or continue waiting? Can any GM pls advise?

I would like to hear GM reply on this matter, though I prolly will be writing a ticket before we will see one.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Sorry folks its a holiday here in 'Murica on this Monday the First of September so ya'll just going to have to hold tight and not get your panties in a bunch.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    "Reward items will be sent within the first 2 weeks following the end of the promotion"
    6 days =/= 14 days
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited September 2014
    "Reward items will be sent within the first 2 weeks following the end of the promotion"
    6 days =/= 14 days

and another idiot that cant read the whole thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    and another idiot that cant read the whole thread.

And u think there is any point in complaining about not getting anything before 2 weeks have passed? And sry if answering the OP offended you in any way, I must have missunderstood the whole point of making a thread :s
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear
    _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Sorry folks its a holiday here in 'Murica on this Monday the First of September so ya'll just going to have to hold tight and not get your panties in a bunch.

What they said.
    Today is Labor Day holiday here so they're probably not in the office b:surrender
    I want my cards b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fashionista wife of Sayphat b:cute
    New name is Shiirahoshi :3
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    gimme my packs!b:angry i need those 2 A cards for my free S card b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
    edited September 2014

Sooo now that we see sparkie in the office and doing work stuff..
    any news on this matter?
    Is there another fault in database again like that one time or rest of people who didn't get their card packs on that time when first people who got their packs just gotta wait another week? o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• RankNine - Momaganon
    edited September 2014
    And u think there is any point in complaining about not getting anything before 2 weeks have passed? And sry if answering the OP offended you in any way, I must have missunderstood the whole point of making a thread :s

and you obviously missed the part were everyone stated, that half of the people got their rewards sent already. you dont need to answer the OP on page 2.

data might be lost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ruechen
    ruechen Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Sooo now that we see sparkie in the office and doing work stuff..
    any news on this matter?
    Is there another fault in database again like that one time or rest of people who didn't get their card packs on that time when first people who got their packs just gotta wait another week? o.o

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1712491
    guessing this is the only response we will get on the matter, to submit a ticket if we have not received our reward(s)b:sad
    Sage Veno - 105x3
    Demon Seeker -105x3
    Sage Cleric/Mystic - 102-101-101
    Sage Sin/SB -101x3
    Sage DB -102-101
    Demon Barb - 101-100
    Demon Psy 102
    Demon Mystic/BM/DB - 101
    edited September 2014
    ruechen wrote: »
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1712491
    guessing this is the only response we will get on the matter, to submit a ticket if we have not received our reward(s)b:sad

That's just.....
    well I hope him saying he'll take a look in the matter will be more than making each and everyone of us who didn't receive their stuff to send tickets >_>
    As much as I should try sending a ticket, I'm afraid the response from whoever is going to look at my ticket isn't gonna be that helpful like always until I do some sort of angry customer reply back to them b:shutup
    Happens 50% of the time with their first reply on ticket looking like they don't understand what I'm trying to ask about or they don't even know what they're talking about <.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ruechen
    ruechen Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2014

That's just.....
    well I hope him saying he'll take a look in the matter will be more than making each and everyone of us who didn't receive their stuff to send tickets >_>
    As much as I should try sending a ticket, I'm afraid the response from whoever is going to look at my ticket isn't gonna be that helpful like always until I do some sort of angry customer reply back to them b:shutup
    Happens 50% of the time with their first reply on ticket looking like they don't understand what I'm trying to ask about or they don't even know what they're talking about <.<
    Hopefully it is looked into because I doubt everyone who is missing their promo reward will send a ticket like he suggested and that is on the off chance, it is sorted via ticketing, as you said it can be like navigating a maze in the dark to get the issue across at times.b:cry
    Sage Veno - 105x3
    Demon Seeker -105x3
    Sage Cleric/Mystic - 102-101-101
    Sage Sin/SB -101x3
    Sage DB -102-101
    Demon Barb - 101-100
    Demon Psy 102
    Demon Mystic/BM/DB - 101
  • zhangwuj1
    zhangwuj1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    sent a ticket and this is the reply i got...

-Peanut Butter Jelly Time!-

do they even realise that players who spent the 50 gold on sunday and monday have already gotten their chest but not those who spent on fri and sat?!
    edited September 2014
    zhangwuj1 wrote: »
    sent a ticket and this is the reply i got...

-Peanut Butter Jelly Time!-

do they even realise that players who spent the 50 gold on sunday and monday have already gotten their chest but not those who spent on fri and sat?!

EDIT: nvm I was looking at a wrong month on the calender lol nonetheless, same kind of response as other stuff :c They still have 1 week before they run out of time frame!

And the main point of all these questions about payout isn't even about ticketing, it's about payouts being handed out in weird manner >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    sontzu wrote: »
    Still haven't got mine... guess I should wait until Monday to start a ticket though

I got response yesterday saying I should send ticket if I havent gotten my packs in 2 weeks after the promo ended. So yea, I can see data being lost and with super large window its going to be extremely annoying to send ticket in monday as I have large doubts I get mine w/o ticket.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited September 2014
    so guess what, 2 weeks have now officially passed and no reward has been sent. id like to show my virtual middlefinger to all those "smart" people that came here to quote or link the "rewards will be sent within 2 weeks" message.

WE ALL KNEW something was broken when the sunday/monday spenders got their cards and the rest didnt. but instead of saying "ty for the report, we are gonna investigate immediately" the people that report the bug get bashed.

well played PWI community.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]