A few important questions...

Options
Xdmghyper - Lost City
Xdmghyper - Lost City Posts: 207 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion
Hello,

1) I just found out today about the auto culti thing and I was wondering what is the daily limit on it?

2) There are some chars on my account that doesn't show animation when clicked and some show no sound effect. Is this normal?

3) Is there a way to change the forum name? not the login name, it's the one that shows on the top right when logged.
Post edited by Xdmghyper - Lost City on

Comments

• Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    1) I have been away for a while, but I am sure you can bot 999 hours, but after 8 hours you are not going to get anything from mobs.

2) You need to have certain weapon equiped to see the animation, dual swords/blades for seekers,wand for mystic, spear for BM, magic sword for wiz, pataka for veno, dual axes for barb, clerics can dance with wands, glaves and magic swords if I remember well and archers cannot dance because their dance is bugged, they are suppose to dance using a crossbow.

3) If you want to change your forum name you only need to click your avatar and select a diffeent one.
  • Xdmghyper - Lost City
    Xdmghyper - Lost City Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    1) I have been away for a while, but I am sure you can bot 999 hours, but after 8 hours you are not going to get anything from mobs.

2) You need to have certain weapon equiped to see the animation, dual swords/blades for seekers,wand for mystic, spear for BM, magic sword for wiz, pataka for veno, dual axes for barb, clerics can dance with wands, glaves and magic swords if I remember well and archers cannot dance because their dance is bugged, they are suppose to dance using a crossbow.

3) If you want to change your forum name you only need to click your avatar and select a diffeent one.

1) Will I still get exp or maybe pet exp?

2) But I still don't know why my sin shows the dance but have no sound effect?

3) No, I mean the name that is next to the "log out" section.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

1 No. No exp or drops after the earning time is used. My pet doesn't get exp after the earning time is used up either. I haven't tried the mice bashing room in the cube yet though. It is a nice feature to get exp after getting reborn to level 1 again.

2 I wouldn't know. I have an HH opener EP that does this while the others don't. It scares the **** out of me every time.

3 Wouldn't have a clue on that one. Sorry.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

1) No exp (doesnt affect PV), I am not sure for pets.

2)I dont know about sound effects, always had them offb:surrender

3) That is your account, if you want to change that name you need to create a different one.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I was wondering about 2 because my ea doesn't but all my other classes do lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?