New Boutique Fashion Interface

Options
2»

Comments

• Samaranight - Sanctuary
    Samaranight - Sanctuary Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Cleaner design, and feels less cluttered. I like it.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    that was the only good thing out of the patch to bad everything else that made this game so awesome went by by
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I voted that it sux. Huge additional window which doesn't stack with another preview if you had it opened, no search function though I never used it, but if so many ppl miss it, it was probably useful lol

And a question: how to remove only one part of a fashion from that preview? If you press "reset" it resets everything and you have to choose all over again. For example if I tried a hair fash with a set and now want to see it with original character's hair. In the standart window you could right-click an item, but here I either don't see how or such option doesn't exist b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    As far as I've seen you can't use the new fashion UI with fashion from your inventory to see so it's annoying when I want to make a combo with pieces I already have plus something from the boutique. Unless there's a way that I don't know.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • therev
    therev Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    As far as I've seen you can't use the new fashion UI with fashion from your inventory to see so it's annoying when I want to make a combo with pieces I already have plus something from the boutique. Unless there's a way that I don't know.

iim just glad i can view the rice weapon fashon b:dirty
    https://youtu.be/opVr7YZgLwc
    As Above, So Below MementoVivere
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options

If you open up your bag and go to the fashion tab, you can click the silhouette to open up the fashion interface with your fashion pre-equipped. From there you can add preview individual pieces by going to the "hot" (all fashion not for sale) and "sale" tab. It works for me just pressing O and opening it that way, but if that's not working for you doing it from the bag should.

I voted that it sux. Huge additional window which doesn't stack with another preview if you had it opened, no search function though I never used it, but if so many ppl miss it, it was probably useful lol

And a question: how to remove only one part of a fashion from that preview? If you press "reset" it resets everything and you have to choose all over again. For example if I tried a hair fash with a set and now want to see it with original character's hair. In the standart window you could right-click an item, but here I either don't see how or such option doesn't exist b:surrender

I couldn't figure this out either. Only work around I figured out what was switching to a fashion set that didn't have hair and then selecting the pieces individually. Which is really lame.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!