Resource war

Options
Coraline - Lost City
Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion
Is there a guide for this? I know it's only the 2nd week and it's pretty simple but I received 666 soldiers pay while others received 1k. I focused more on attacking the carts(and dying) and they pvp'd more so I'm not sure how soldiers pay is earned in the event.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
Post edited by Coraline - Lost City on

Comments

• Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Is there a guide for this? I know it's only the 2nd week and it's pretty simple but I received 666 soldiers pay while others received 1k. I focused more on attacking the carts(and dying) and they pvp'd more so I'm not sure how soldiers pay is earned in the event.

Curious nwo... what's your faction? Do you own territories? The aim is to get the max amount of carts to the bases, so you have to keep your own bases alive. There are bonus points for killing 1 base (1 is faction maximum) and 150 enemie carts. Then you just have to help your carts to get to their base for max. rewards.

Officers get paid more than normal players, hence the difference in your salary
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Leader
    Director
    Marshalls
    Executors
    Regular Members

The amount of soldiers pay one receives in a specific faction is based upon your rank. Leader being the most, then director etc etc.
    b:bye
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Curious nwo... what's your faction? Do you own territories? The aim is to get the max amount of carts to the bases, so you have to keep your own bases alive. There are bonus points for killing 1 base (1 is faction maximum) and 150 enemie carts. Then you just have to help your carts to get to their base for max. rewards.

Officers get paid more than normal players, hence the difference in your salary

We don't have any territories. We had the 1/1 base and we killed 150 carts so I guess that is across the board. And thanks for the different officer pay, that makes sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?