Sky Drake Pirate

scattcatt
scattcatt Posts: 29 Arc User
edited November 2014 in General Discussion
This is Amplified from RT SERVER ... i dont know what exactly has happened but the last two times it has announced sky drake pirate has appeared it has not spawned into are server... it was working fine so i would like to know why it has not been spawning ... if you could please help us .. instead of the server spending 2 - 3 hours looking for it to find it isnt spawning correctly .. the later spawn on the 28th is when this glitching started. Sparkie help D:b:cry
Post edited by scattcatt on

Comments

• RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    can you please rephrase your entire post into decent english (with grammar), so we can actually understand the question and possibly help you? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • scattcatt
    edited August 2014
    **** grammer... Its simple .. or are u a ******.. ok lets do this..

Sky drake pirate has not been spawning recently after the system message.
  • scattcatt
    edited August 2014
    And all i want to know is why?. Because it was working fine on its earlier spawn time.
  • scattcatt
    edited August 2014
    grammer **** .. yet he doesnt use all correct grammer anyway .. fail
  • peckked
    peckked Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    If the boss is killed quickly enough once found then there is no message to say he's dead. Safe to assume someone killed it and you were chasing ghosts. You can't possibly be everywhere at once to be sure it never spawned.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited August 2014
    there is nothing wrong with my sentence and i honestly did not understand your problem.
    how would you know that it didnt spawn?
    anyway, after your outrage im surely not gonna help you :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2014
    peckked wrote: »
    If the boss is killed quickly enough once found then there is no message to say he's dead. Safe to assume someone killed it and you were chasing ghosts. You can't possibly be everywhere at once to be sure it never spawned.
    ^^ This exactly. It spawns in a random location. You can't possibly cover every meter of the map at the second it spawns.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rjwashere - Dreamweaver
    Rjwashere - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    can you please rephrase your entire post into decent english (with grammar), so we can actually understand the question and possibly help you? :)

honestly u were being a jerk =/ i read what he wrote and understood it perfectly. leave ppl alone wen they dont write perfect english. Some people didnt learn it as a first language
    b:avoidb:avoidb:avoid
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited August 2014
    honestly u were being a jerk =/ i read what he wrote and understood it perfectly. leave ppl alone wen they dont write perfect english. Some people didnt learn it as a first language

excuse me? to me he looks like a native english speaker that just doesnt care about his grammar. to a point where people could actually not understand him anymore. and i did not understand his issue.
    i tried to help him and asked him to rephrase nicely - look at his reaction. yet i am being called the jerk here.
    brilliant.
    #murrica.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Is anyone else finding drake, killing him and the portal and system message appearing?
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    excuse me? to me he looks like a native english speaker that just doesnt care about his grammar. to a point where people could actually not understand him anymore. and i did not understand his issue.
    i tried to help him and asked him to rephrase nicely - look at his reaction. yet i am being called the jerk here.
    brilliant.
    #murrica.

Excuse*
    To*
    doesn't*
    , to a point* (Starting a sentence with "To" makes no sense at all).
    a jerk* (You are not the "supreme" jerk, so you are not THE jerk).
    Brilliant* (Damn, the capital letter is missing every time).
    to me he looks like a native english speaker

How do you know that?b:chuckle
    #murrica.

I believe it is spelled "America" and when you are making fun of the USA (which is just a little bit different from the whole American continent) you say " 'murica "?

But oh well, if you could please rephrase that so we could understand it better, maybe, just maybe, I wouldn't have made this reply. b:sad

@OP: I am also in RT server.
    I am not quite sure, but I think I saw the system message saying that the drake is escaping, meaning someone killed him, but I don't know. I will keep an eye on it though.

EDIT: Yup, I can confirm he is spawning and being killed in RT. It just happened around 20 minutes ago.

Mr. Justice
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    brilliant.
    #murrica.

I agree you were being a jerk....i fully understood his question as soon as i read it. Maybe if you took the time to just read what they said and not get on forums to nit pick what people say you would have understood his question.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    At what point do people simply stop asking questions on the forum at all, if you're gonna get pimp-slapped like that?

And at what point are people gonna stop and formulate readable sentences so when they ask for help we have a chance in hell of understanding the question?

\a little of each would be helpful
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2014
    At what point do people simply stop asking questions on the forum at all, if you're gonna get pimp-slapped like that?

And at what point are people gonna stop and formulate readable sentences so when they ask for help we have a chance in hell of understanding the question?

Nice necro man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    In before the lock.

Sidenote: I still can't find Sky Pirate Drake anyways. Lol.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Wow. Try trash talking people in current threads and not Necros.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It probably spawned inside a mountain. We found it inside a mountain on LC earlier couldn't get int he portal a veno killed it with their pet and the portal spawned on the pet.. inside the mountain.
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • Nudimmud - Lost City
    Nudimmud - Lost City Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Savor stole what I wanted to say, QQ.

It consistently spawns inside rocks and mountains. Sometimes its so far in that you can't even tab target it.

Edit: Freaking necro'd thread, didn't even realize. I blame savor.
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    it spawns but problem is the HUGE problem. if someoen actualy kills drake there is no pop up so people spend a ton of time looking for it. There really needs a pop up saying sorry maybe next time im dead or something to let us know. Ive actualy seen that thing been 1 shot so its easy to kill. It needs more hp so that done happen giving up a pop up. Or better yet just fix it for when it does get killed we get a pop up for that.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Necro thread?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tmllover
    tmllover Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    1. System message appears.
    2. Find Drake.
    3. DO NOT KILL IT. Leave it at around half HP and wait for the portal to appear.
    There is a, lets say, invisible timer. Once attacked it starts. Once the timer is finished the portal appears. If you kill drake before the portal appears (Before timer is done), no system message will pop up ( i think anyway ) saying the portal is closing.
This discussion has been closed.