Claim your FREE gift in PWI!‏

monomario1
monomario1 Posts: 6 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
Hello all.
Questions for those who received this mail too

Photobucket Image

Can any of you claim it? Because when i try to Redeem code. It says Error.

Thank You!
Post edited by monomario1 on

Comments

• Sir_comsizer - Archosaur
    Sir_comsizer - Archosaur Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    only works if your a cash shopper
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • monomario1
    edited August 2014
    well i did buy 2 marriage pack at 2009 or early 2010 (cashed them lol)
    But even so your reply doesn't answer my questions much

Cant be that if i don't cash anymore, I cant redeem.

In celebration of our First Time Spender promotion, we would like to extend a gift to all of our players who have spent with us in the past, as well!

Use this code to redeem an awesome FREE package that includes all of the items listed above! This is our way of saying thank you for all of the support you have given us. We wouldn't be here without you!
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I was able to redeem mine. Redeem one time only.
  • taniaz
    taniaz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hard to say, I have 2 accounts of which I have bought / spent gold on both. But only 1 account was given a code which worked, there are also others who have bought and spent their gold but were not sent anything at all. Also I have heard a few people in the World Chat that have said they didn't spend / buy any gold, but yet were sent the email with their code. So 1: Could be some of the emails have yet to be sent, 2: They made a bit of an error and either sent the email to wrong people / overlooked some accounts that should have gotten the email with their code, or 3: Just been sending it to those who have purchased gold within the last couple months. I don't know exactly so hopefully someone can give some insight into this, and also this is just my input.
  • SeaAnna - Archosaur
    SeaAnna - Archosaur Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I spend a lot I didnt get mail with anything in it b:angry
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ty for recognizing the $200 I spent 3-4 years ago, PWE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • monomario1
    edited August 2014
    Its for those who ever cashed from 2009-2014 either 5dollars-unknow ....
  • SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver
    SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It let me claim mine, make sure u r signed into the right ARC/PWI account that the email it was sent to it registered to.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I haven't ever spent real cash on the game, and I was able to redeem (which answers op's question) for my character.

I believe that it extends to those who have bought gold with in game coin as well. (Really awesome mount, weird *** looking icon on it though, but once summoned easily one of the coolest mounts in game, at least in this nabs opinion it is.)

EDIT: Also please note that EVERYTHING you get from this is unstashable/untradeable so choose wisely!
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I haven't ever spent real cash on the game, and I was able to redeem (which answers op's question) for my character.

I believe that it extends to those who have bought gold with in game coin as well. (Really awesome mount, weird *** looking icon on it though, but once summoned easily one of the coolest mounts in game, at least in this nabs opinion it is.)

EDIT: Also please note that EVERYTHING you get from this is unstashable/untradeable so choose wisely!

I spend tons of in game coin to buy gold in past (for all r9rr and stuff) and these few days
    and i didnt got any mail ;O

But this email was meant only who cashed, so i guess Pwi might send some mistake emails.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited August 2014

I spend tons of in game coin to buy gold in past (for all r9rr and stuff) and these few days
    and i didnt got any mail ;O

But this email was meant only who cashed, so i guess Pwi might send some mistake emails.

Depends on how you interpret it, it could easily be mis-worded, pwi has been known to do it on more than one occasion.

I only got my email 4 hours ago or so, its very possible they're still sending it out, something else that we have learned over the years, ppl get emails at different times. (could just be a hiccup somewhere along the line from them to certain peoples email... can't see them sending 1 by 1.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Depends on how you interpret it, it could easily be mis-worded, pwi has been known to do it on more than one occasion.

I only got my email 4 hours ago or so, its very possible they're still sending it out, something else that we have learned over the years, ppl get emails at different times. (could just be a hiccup somewhere along the line from them to certain peoples email... can't see them sending 1 by 1.

I guess will see in next 1-2 days then ;O if it wont be mistake
    I would love another auto-recovery stone ;O
    But i wont put hopes too high
  • Sir_comsizer - Archosaur
    Sir_comsizer - Archosaur Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited August 2014

the mount sux tbh ( event gold would have been better so we could at least choose the mount we want )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tiphanie0
    tiphanie0 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    so i submitted a ticket to pwi and im getting the run around like always!! kinda pisses me off i spent over 250$ in the last 3 months and didn't get **** on this account... but i got it on an account i don't even use anymore?! how does that work exactly?! really irritated if u can't tell and i could probably go on all day about different issues but this isn't the thread for that... b:angryb:cry
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I guess they are still sending it, I have charged zen before and didn't get it yet either.

Gonna let a couple of days pass and see how this plays out b:pleased

Mr. Justice
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Damn we cant redeem it all on one account? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ishtera1970
    ishtera1970 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hi guys,

Just to give you guys a heads up, I checked one email and had it but, made the mistake and put the code in on the wrong account. I was using my bank account's code on my actual playing account. So go to your account settings and make sure that you are going to theright email for the right account. Also, for those of you who no longer have access to the email account for whatever reason. You cannot blame PWI for this. Anytime you update to new email you should update your account settings. It takes less than 10 seconds to do this. I have been there and done that and now I keep an index card taped to the bottom of my keyboard with information so I do not lose out on things like this. PWI has no control over your emails or switching them so find something better to scream at them about. Just some guidelines for those who may be having issues due to my recent experience. Hope this helps.b:cute
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I only got the email on my second account, which I've never spent on, and not on my main account which I spend a lot on...

I'll give them a few days to see if I get another, but that's super annoying.
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
    edited August 2014
    Hi guys,

Just to give you guys a heads up, I checked one email and had it but, made the mistake and put the code in on the wrong account. I was using my bank account's code on my actual playing account. So go to your account settings and make sure that you are going to theright email for the right account. Also, for those of you who no longer have access to the email account for whatever reason. You cannot blame PWI for this. Anytime you update to new email you should update your account settings. It takes less than 10 seconds to do this. I have been there and done that and now I keep an index card taped to the bottom of my keyboard with information so I do not lose out on things like this. PWI has no control over your emails or switching them so find something better to scream at them about. Just some guidelines for those who may be having issues due to my recent experience. Hope this helps.b:cute
    er... is that another way of saying change your email every time you put in multiple codes on the same account? >>
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Main account didnt get it, alt account did.

Y u do tis 2 me pw?
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Don't worry people, when PWI will realize they did mess up (again) they will probably make one code for everyone and everyone will get it nvm if they did spend money or not into the game. =3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    One got a code.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    LOL.. got code, but I am unable to redeem it "The product key you have entered is incorrect. Please check to see if you've entered a valid key and try again". ok...I do all of these redeem codes the same way, retype code in a sticky note, check to make sure that it matched the original, then copy and paste into the redeem code box and click enter.

b:sad ...ok...well something isn't right?!... closed arc client and retried a few time and still getting same message.

well, time to put message in bottle and send it upstream to the ticket dept. b:thanksb:thanks
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
    edited August 2014
    do we know if we can redeem multiple codes on the same account? ;o
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    LOL.. got code, but I am unable to redeem it "The product key you have entered is incorrect. Please check to see if you've entered a valid key and try again". ok...I do all of these redeem codes the same way, retype code in a sticky note, check to make sure that it matched the original, then copy and paste into the redeem code box and click enter.

b:sad ...ok...well something isn't right?!... closed arc client and retried a few time and still getting same message.

well, time to put message in bottle and send it upstream to the ticket dept. b:thanksb:thanks

Are you using the right account? I have two accounts, tried to redeem the code on my main account, but the mail was send to my alt account; didn't work.
    edited August 2014
    Are you using the right account? I have two accounts, tried to redeem the code on my main account, but the mail was send to my alt account; didn't work.
    This is as disappointing as shaking a salt/pepper shaker and having the lid come right off drowning the food in said spice.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I doubt I will get the email. I cash shopped a decent amount back in the day but the email I registered with, I'm locked out of thanks to the incompetence of Hotmail support.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Born_Free - Lost City
    Born_Free - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ...I'm sorry but I can't take this thing seriously if it can't even spell "Hyper Stones" properly....
    PWI: Constantly **** you in the **** so much you can't sit to play anymore. No wonder people are so butthurt.
  • Temptatious - Sanctuary
    Temptatious - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    From what I can tell you have to be on the same account as the code was sent to (as someone said) and no it is only a one time use.

I've only gotten my code for my account that's linked to a gmail account and I've searched the hotmail/live accounts and have yet to see it. Only way I can interpret this is that this account has never cash shopped :D

But this is the same way as it was before with the anniversary 'special' codes last year that were supposed to be account specific. Apparently whoever is in charge of arranging this color-coded and is colorblind =x
  • ayamekay
    ayamekay Posts: 10
    edited August 2014

Same for me... :(