Whats happening to Gold?

Options
Sudqi - Sanctuary
Sudqi - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Twilight Temple (West)
i just back to game after get some relax from it them found ppl not sell gold like old time .. b:shocked

i want gold price back to 500k without make players pay real money to drop price down b:cute

we want gold XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*signature made by Xiaimine b:victory
Post edited by Sudqi - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    i just back to game after get some relax from it them found ppl not sell gold like old time .. b:shocked

i want gold price back to 500k without make players pay real money to drop price down b:cute

we want gold XD

It's been like a month since there been gold was up for sell in the gold shop, but people been selling them on wc for like 4.5-5M
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Buying gold from AH is like waiting in line to get a passport renewal pic >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Demonangle - Raging Tide
    Demonangle - Raging Tide Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

LoooooLooooLb:laugh
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

b:shocked is that how they do it now? I used to fill up a form at home and staple my picture along with it then mail it in. b:bye
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    $picylovah - Sanctuary Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    b:shocked is that how they do it now? I used to fill up a form at home and staple my picture along with it then mail it in. b:bye

I think its cuz after seeing ur picture they concluded they rather not look at you in person aswell b:laugh b:shocked
    IGN: qontroL b:thanks

Im so mean, I make medicine sick b:angry
  • Mego_ - Sanctuary
    Mego_ - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I think its cuz after seeing ur picture they concluded they rather not look at you in person aswell b:laugh b:shocked

loooooool b:laugh
  • sm3ag0l
    sm3ag0l Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    its rather easy people rather be greedy and destroy the game economy so far non cs players hardly can buy gold anymore i stopped caring tbh and look for something new to play because pwi will only get worse and more quiet during the times i play.
    pwi doesnt care about the goldprizes they love em because they hope it stimulates people to cs more what isnt really worth it anymore on this game tbh lol
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    wow! Gold has really gone up that high?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]