Still viable

VileBlack - Archosaur
VileBlack - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Assassin
So after reading numerous threads on this forum and others, I have not found an answer to this question in modern pwi.

Is the good ol' fashioned APS build still good?

I wanted more of a pve\soloer type of build. The gear is Lionheart neck and belt, ashura's wrist and pants, wraithgate cape, r8 top and g13 dags.

Is this still considered good in today's pwi? Also, I have a war soul helm...is that good or is there a better option that I don't need so much str. For and will still be OK for hp, or better stats and def?

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by VileBlack - Archosaur on

Comments

• Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    So after reading numerous threads on this forum and others, I have not found an answer to this question in modern pwi.

Is the good ol' fashioned APS build still good?

I wanted more of a pve\soloer type of build. The gear is Lionheart neck and belt, ashura's wrist and pants, wraithgate cape, r8 top and g13 dags.

Is this still considered good in today's pwi? Also, I have a war soul helm...is that good or is there a better option that I don't need so much str. For and will still be OK for hp, or better stats and def?

Thanks in advance.

You will still be doing as good as before with the standart APS set but there are better options for daggers now.
    Look at this setup and you will deal so much more damage then with g13 even when you only reach 4aps with it, still way better:

http://pwcalc.com/251acfd8ebf30f32

but you have to farm warsong for your badges and the mold but that shouldnt take too long. everything else stayed the same and with the primal passives you survive much more then ever before.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It was never good.

But you can bot well with it. b:chuckle
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]