Activating Lycaeum on PvE servers (Luneska update)

Desdi - Sanctuary
Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Venomancer
Here's a way to activate the Lycaeum. You'll have to enter PK mode but don't worry, you'll be completely safe. You won't need to leave the Safe Zone and you can turn PK back off as soon as you're done.

The method was discovered by Veneir: Click for the post! But I wanted to make a video for it in case it was confusing for some.

Well, now you might as well run the instance since you'll be in PK...unless you're lazy like me and AFK anyway.

Click here for the video!

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
Post edited by Desdi - Sanctuary on

Comments

• gamer4jesus
    gamer4jesus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Instead of running out and log off, you can also pull back outside aggro range and log off.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    unless you're lazy like me and AFK anyway.
    So, I'm not the only one... b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Thoolan - Archosaur
    Thoolan - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    TY for info about it... will try that today b:pleased

EDIT:

ofc TY Veneir for find out that way b:thanks
    mad veno fox mode f:fume
  • Thoolan - Archosaur
    Thoolan - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    yes it works b:pleased

but forgot they still didn't fix kowlins info b:embarrass
    mad veno fox mode f:fume
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Aww, now there won't be as many venos darting about in PK mode from whom I can harvest magical tail fluff. b:sad
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Aww, now there won't be as many venos darting about in PK mode from whom I can harvest magical tail fluff. b:sad

Who told you about this?! How do you know?!

Also yay! Glad to know it works for people.

*hi5s Marengo for being lazy foxes* (although that's probably not a good thing haha)

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    *little happy eartwitches because it feels I've contributed to something useful*

Thanks for making a video, Desdi :3

I used to just lazy-fox mode this but I'm really trying to get better at doing the instance so one day I might be able to get the squirrel...
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ivelux - Heavens Tear
    Ivelux - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hi, I use this method since forever but now that is posted next update they are gonna fix it.
    b:chuckle have fun guys.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    *hi5s Marengo for being lazy foxes* (although that's probably not a good thing haha)
    After providing half of server with squirrels I got tired b:chuckle No claw or hp buff even though I'd most likely sell it anyway. When I do it, I do it with max score, but it's tempting to use this time for alt or catshop since Lycaeum is passable without any efforts and I'm not lucky in this lottery with skills b:chuckle

Only monkey which hasn't got decent lvl of Indifferent mood yet makes me go there daily b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    ....now if only I would stop getting 92 credits instead of 100 after completing the second wave which makes me unable to continue with the instance. OTL
    There's just about nothing wrong you can do by that early of a point so it's really....
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • morenawolf
    morenawolf Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ....now if only I would stop getting 92 credits instead of 100 after completing the second wave which makes me unable to continue with the instance. OTL
    There's just about nothing wrong you can do by that early of a point so it's really....

This always happen to me :< only a single time I was able to activate a second guard... but the game crashed during the boss.

This game never crashed to me.

I bet you heard someone swearing in italian out of your window, some days ago. That was me.
    b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Raujada - Venomancer
    Tempestosa - Stormbringer
    Archosaur & Morai server
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    morenawolf wrote: »
    This always happen to me :< only a single time I was able to activate a second guard... but the game crashed during the boss.

This game never crashed to me.

I bet you heard someone swearing in italian out of your window, some days ago. That was me.
    b:angry

The swearing comment reminded me: people always assume that I'm italian because of my last name, but I'm only about 1/8th italian. x3

Glad to know I'm not just crazy, then... although it isn't good that it happens in the first place, of course.
  • morenawolf
    morenawolf Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I think it's because that damned sly fox. If it appear during the first wave or right after, you reach 100 points and you can activate the second guard. If this don't happen or your pet is now fast enough to kill it, the entire run will be a fail. I'm using a kowlin for now but it's not amazing, I'll try with a cactus. And my power is not so great, so I have to struggle to kill the turtle or make enough damage to the boss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Raujada - Venomancer
    Tempestosa - Stormbringer
    Archosaur & Morai server