PWI Anniversary??

TheConsumer - Raging Tide
TheConsumer - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion
Isn't it that time of year when pwi sends out multiple prices and free gifts to all?

I haven't even heard of an announcement for this whats going on with PWI? They are seriously taken a big break? or is it just my imagination?
Post edited by TheConsumer - Raging Tide on

Comments

• ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    By free gifts u mean, another set of 5-6 mounts, that we use for alts or NPC for 5k coins...?

b:bye Not excited
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2014
    Next Month.

it's not September yet, and it was more the middle of the month anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • issiris
    issiris Posts: 4
    edited August 2014
    Holy **** i have been with PWI for 6 years
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ballenato wrote: »
    By free gifts u mean, another set of 5-6 mounts, that we use for alts or NPC for 5k coins...?

b:bye Not excited

Agreed; I have mounts filling my banks. I like that there is one for people who have never gotten one before, but we don't need a new one every time. I'd love to see some new fashion, or maybe some really nice flyers instead of mounts. Most people use flyers more often.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • issiris
    issiris Posts: 4
    edited August 2014
    Next Month.

it's not September yet, and it was more the middle of the month anyway.

September second according to Wikipedia
  • TheConsumer - Raging Tide
    edited August 2014
    issiris wrote: »
    September second according to Wikipedia

Hahahah Thats Great but there is no announcements :(

I want free +10 Orbs or S Cards would be Great
  • Paldine - Sanctuary
    Paldine - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It is September 2. I know because we share a Birthday lol b:victory I for one am looking forward to new ani gifts. I really hope they make it a good one because we never know when the end is coming and this may be the last birthday we get the celebrate together b:dirty <3 pwi
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Agreed; I have mounts filling my banks. I like that there is one for people who have never gotten one before, but we don't need a new one every time. I'd love to see some new fashion, or maybe some really nice flyers instead of mounts. Most people use flyers more often.

Why do you keep the same mounts in your bank shen your alts have mounts or the same moints,just npc the ****.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I second Annalyse's comment. I'd really want some new fashion or a flyer. We've had enough mounts already.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • XXxICExXx - Morai
    XXxICExXx - Morai Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Didnt they say last year that they had something new planned for this years anni? i vaguely remember something along those lines
  • therev
    therev Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I second Annalyse's comment. I'd really want some new fashion or a flyer. We've had enough mounts already.

hopefuly something rice related b:thanks
    https://youtu.be/opVr7YZgLwc
    As Above, So Below MementoVivere
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Can we not get the SAME mounts again this year please!!!! Other stuff would be nice for a change its been the same for a while now
  • Rjwashere - Dreamweaver
    Rjwashere - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    they should give an S card to all the players who've been here since the beggining + a flyer + what ever the other peasants (players who havent been here long) are getting.b:victory

since we are the master race i believe this is appropriate b:pleased
    b:avoidb:avoidb:avoid
  • TheConsumer - Raging Tide
    edited August 2014
    they should give an S card to all the players who've been here since the beggining + a flyer + what ever the other peasants (players who havent been here long) are getting.b:victory

since we are the master race i believe this is appropriate b:pleased

haahhaahahaahaha second that
  • rtmira
    rtmira Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    PWI Anniversary? Think it will be a redeemcode again. b:cute
  • Burnificator - Archosaur
    Burnificator - Archosaur Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    rtmira wrote: »
    PWI Anniversary? Think it will be a redeemcode again. b:cute

And then it will glitch so half of the players cannot use it and the other half can redeem it like 50 times and then servers will be rolled back and there will be rage on the forums and in the worldchat.
    Z2S1yYV.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizards - the only pyromaniac class.
  • WarpSpider_ - Sanctuary
    WarpSpider_ - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    As long as I get an anniversary mount/blue hellhound and maybe a set of anniversary fashion/goldfish set. I'll be more than satisfied with the anniversary gift. We're already had more than enough sage/demon event cards and 2x exp spirit and drops this year.b:laugh
  • AiriJen - Heavens Tear
    AiriJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Im still luaghing over how i told everyone in Wc on HT server last year that were getting green unicorn. They all started mocking me but next day we get it. b:chuckle
    Swasie- RA 100 R9 Cleric.....Arsoli-81 Seeker
    Arjunro-RA 100 R8 Sin..........LineWarZ-90 Archer
    Madian-101 R9 Bm.............NecroBurn-93 Psy
    ArsoliCeli-100 Wiz...............VioletHeartS-100 Myst
    AiriJen-RA 100 Veno.........
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Dam is it that time of the year again. My mailbox is still full of last years gifts and everything else we've been given throughout the year.

On that note how big IS the mailbox now - seems like a lot of stuff in there.....
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited August 2014

Even weapon fashion would be nice, just not the same old re-used mounts :(
  • Ajaa - Heavens Tear
    Ajaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I'm pretty certain they gave all out all of the past anniversary gifts to everyone last year, because they are going to do things a little different this year. I'm hoping for areogear or fashion, preferably the former.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2014
    Dam is it that time of the year again. My mailbox is still full of last years gifts and everything else we've been given throughout the year.

On that note how big IS the mailbox now - seems like a lot of stuff in there.....
    If i recall correctly it's 30 messages from players, and 20 messages from system. I may have those numbers flipped around though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Speak for yourselves. I got a bunch of jolly alts who could do with a faster mount...
    Mouts are fine! b:pleased
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • STrickeeN - Harshlands
    STrickeeN - Harshlands Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    i am loking forward to this too
  • petrave
    petrave Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    b:chuckle we will get promo code no more pwi doesnt care about this game annymore so wont give free stuff b:laughb:laugh
  • cautiousfighter
    cautiousfighter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    i hope they will give cool looking fast flyers, not a mount user since i'm a veno and filled all the slots with petsb:laugh
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Why do you keep the same mounts in your bank shen your alts have mounts or the same moints,just npc the ****.

I have them banked on accounts with open spaces, so that if I make another character I can just account stash them a fast mount. But I have more than enough now so any new ones would be NPCed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    As deserving as all the whiners have been, they should give out a 90 day limited crown, 30 day limited weapon fashion, 14 day limited clothing fashion, and a 7 day limited flyer. b:laugh
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited August 2014
    Isn't it that time of year when pwi sends out multiple prices and free gifts to all?

I haven't even heard of an announcement for this whats going on with PWI? They are seriously taken a big break? or is it just my imagination?

I'm working on the blog, should be up in September. As for prizes, we're changing it up a bit (or so I've heard, I don't have all the details yet).
  • petrave
    petrave Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    b:laugh like i did say promo code sparkiesoft is just a other tool for the chinese to keep us curious b:laugh