[Maintenance Discussion]-8-26-14 COMPLETE

Comments

• FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Not a football fan at all but I am looking forward to the start of college basketball season!
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Maintenance Question: Football season is starting, who are you rooting for? If you're not a fan of Football, what sport season are you excited about returning?

Real Madrid All the way b:laugh

i think he was talking about american football, ya know that weird sport with an egg, not the actual football, which they call "soccer" and let their daughters play it :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    lol moron i am old and appreciate gameplay not lvling up to say HEY LOOK AT ME IM HIGH LVL AND HAVENT GOT A CLUE WHAT TO DO WITH MY CHAR
    b:pleased some one hasnt had there ensure today mr.grumpy lol

sea hawks will make it to the play offs but will choke cause ill purposely bet on them last year people paid me off not to bet and they won the super bowel so unless you pay me off with scroll of tome or a script sea hawks choke
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited August 2014
    Manual patches for everyone!

EN:
    783-811
    808-811

DE:
    293-321
    319-321

FR:
    253-278
    276-278
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• noobynoobydoo
    noobynoobydoo Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    meh ill pass on manual patches lol they have more bugs then autopatcher aka like chat glitch lol

everyone that complained about chat glitch I asked if they used manual patch and they did, I dont have chat glitch and I use auto patcher so HAH! b:laugh
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Surtr wrote: »

EN:
    783-811
    808-811

DE:
    293-321
    319-321

FR:
    253-278
    276-278

Why is the maint, taking so long?
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Surtr wrote: »

EN:
    783-811
    808-811

DE:
    293-321
    319-321

FR:
    253-278
    276-278

Yay a GM, is there any servers merge idea going on ? and we would appreciate a server transfer stone . thanks .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • kingzing
    kingzing Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    SweetieBot can you report server status?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    kingzing wrote: »
    SweetieBot can you report server status?
    Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): ONLINE (Ping: 89ms)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• noobynoobydoo
    edited August 2014
    Edit quoted wrong person but w/e

its only 1:29 PDT it says on page 1 they be off till 2 PDT lol
  • corne9099
    corne9099 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    meh ill pass on manual patches lol they have more bugs then autopatcher aka like chat glitch lol

everyone that complained about chat glitch I asked if they used manual patch and they did, I dont have chat glitch and I use auto patcher so HAH! b:laugh

Auto Patch, with GLITCH! b:cryb:angry
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    SweetieBot can confirm the servers are back up! Yay!

Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 72ms)
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 78ms)
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 72ms)
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 77ms)

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 61ms)
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 59ms)
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 54ms)

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): ONLINE (Ping: 91ms)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• dalienteee
    dalienteee Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It's easy to blame it on the company when it's the player's fault as well. In my opinion, PWI came up with Rebirths just so that the game could persuade those who reached the level cap to go back to level 1 with extra stats, in order to maintain the "lower level player" environment. It obviously didn't work because of HYPER EXP in FCC being easily exploitable. Now look at the starting areas: deserted.

I see more and more people on WC being bored with nothing to do, and most of these people rushed to get max level for the ultimate hidden goal: boredom.

I would have to say it's the fault of both parties; the company's for making the game exploitable and the players for being greedy.
    So can we change our avatars yet? b:sad
  • noobynoobydoo
    edited August 2014
    wow there up
  • yoruichisakura
    yoruichisakura Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Arch is up
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    They think if we use those same skills more and more killing mobs in endlless quests chains , we gonna learn our class !!

We need to spam same macro daily on quests and gain our lvls after long time, Then we deserve to get respect !

Let me put it to you this way..I seen one of the power leveled r9 barbs show his knowledge in fb 59..he tried to pull half the mobs in water and promplty died just before he got to the boss! This is an r9 104 barb..no way he is suppose to die if he just has an ounce of knowledge about his toon, and before you say lag sorry that's a laugher..i see that excuse over and over when a power leveled toon dies because of stupidity...ohhhhh I had massive lag! I think fc should be fixed because it may just cost the game more players...we need those power leveled toons so we have something to laugh about during game play!b:chuckle
  • ayamekay
    ayamekay Posts: 10
    edited August 2014
    The reason I like PW, the reason I always come back,
    is because it caters to a variety of player types.
    You can solo, or you can team, or you can power-level,
    or just sit around and look pretty.
    Cash or not, chat or not, dual-client or not.
    Fly or Not. Auto or Not. Genie or Not.

PWI= You can if you want...or Not :)
  • _JasON_hEll - Archosaur
    _JasON_hEll - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Fix Fc b:angryb:angryb:cryb:surrender
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    To be honest I think fc can be a learning tool for those 85 and higher, at that level quests are few and if done as a team it's a gr8 way to learn to work together as a team and gain some levels..by level 85 if you have leveled the way the game initially intended you should have a pretty good idea how to play your toon..either way at the end of the day it's just a game and we all have our own way of playing right or wrong..main objective should be to relax and enjoy the game!
  • Mariagostina - Archosaur
    Mariagostina - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I think that most players have grown up in an age of cheat codes, god weapons and instant gratification, they really have no idea how to play a game without hypers, FC heads or some other power leveling method. I think to many, Perfect World is all about getting to level 100+ and getting the best gear, to others its all about the quests and playing the game.

very very true... pwi is a wonderful game but all are limited just at lv char and good gear... no one do the quest...
  • Mariagostina - Archosaur
    Mariagostina - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Serif font is sharp and ugly i hate it, i want OLD FONT, the special characters can be apply on the old font, but the special character it isnt necessary for gameplay

COMIC SANS MS would be nice on PW *-*

im agree with abolition of HYPER from fc, no one do the quest...just powerlv ... i want old PWI!!
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    To be honest I think fc can be a learning tool for those 85 and higher, at that level quests are few and if done as a team it's a gr8 way to learn to work together as a team and gain some levels..by level 85 if you have leveled the way the game initially intended you should have a pretty good idea how to play your toon..either way at the end of the day it's just a game and we all have our own way of playing right or wrong..main objective should be to relax and enjoy the game!

I totally agree on this...

Get hypers back in FC, but with a lvl 75/80/85 cap that should prevent the power lvling of new chars, and still offer the option for players in the cap range to run a fc to get the last exp for a lvl they just want badly.

Yeah i've been useing FC sometimes to get the last exp to hit a lvl for gear or a certain skill or to get out of the bh69 range or getting the last exp to get from 99 to 100 on my bm, especially first time I hit 100.
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • MEWMEWQ - Archosaur
    MEWMEWQ - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hey all,

Maintenance will be tonight, from 11PM PDT - 2AM PDT.

Time Conversion: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140826T23&p1=224&ah=3

Patch Notes:

Bug Fixes
    *Players can no longer fly in the Secret Passage.
    *The store icon of the Punk-Metal Shirt matches the item's actual graphic.

Text Fixes
    *Sacred Codex: Absolute Virtue now properly states that the skill it teaches increases Physical and Magic Defense, not Critical Rate.
    *The Assassin's Blood Frenzy skill now properly states that it heals you when you attack, not when you are attacked.
    *The Venomancer's advanced Soul Link skill has been renamed Soul Drain to better differentiate it from the base skill.
    *The Archosaur Treasure now better displays that it can only be opened once per character.
    *Miscellaneous text fixes.

Maintenance Question: Football season is starting, who are you rooting for? If you're not a fan of Football, what sport season are you excited about returning?

it is nice you dos it but wht is going on for i cnt update the game now so tell me what is it whet you ppl first you deletes hypers in fc and now cant we not get in to the game at all b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • alexanade
    alexanade Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2014

maintenance Question: HandEgg Season Is Starting, Who Are You Rooting For? If You're Not A Fan Of HandEgg, What Sport Season Are You Excited About Returning?

Premier and La Liga(its a spanish league from Spain not mexican...Real football)

b:victoryb:chuckle
  • kingzing
    kingzing Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hey all,

Maintenance will be tonight, from 11PM PDT - 2AM PDT.

Time Conversion: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140826T23&p1=224&ah=3

Patch Notes:

Bug Fixes
    *Players can no longer fly in the Secret Passage.
    *The store icon of the Punk-Metal Shirt matches the item's actual graphic.

Text Fixes
    *Sacred Codex: Absolute Virtue now properly states that the skill it teaches increases Physical and Magic Defense, not Critical Rate.
    *The Assassin's Blood Frenzy skill now properly states that it heals you when you attack, not when you are attacked.
    *The Venomancer's advanced Soul Link skill has been renamed Soul Drain to better differentiate it from the base skill.
    *The Archosaur Treasure now better displays that it can only be opened once per character.
    *Miscellaneous text fixes.

Really, The only thing you fix after a broken patch is text,flying in SP and one Graphic error on a fash set?!? ......... Great Job you guys are amazing.
  • lefy
    lefy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    kingzing wrote: »
    a broken patch

What broken patch?

No hypers in FC ... good job.

Earning time ... great job.
  • niktoxicate
    niktoxicate Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hypers in FC NEED TO BE FIXED
  • FallenEvWolf - Dreamweaver
    FallenEvWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Once again PWI disappoints me XD They really are the most ignorant frustrating company ever who care more for their other games. Why can't they just explain stuff to us instead of being all shifty and dodging questions (when they do bother to talk to us). Stupid thing is though no matter what they do I don't think I could ever quit, it's too damn addictive XD I'm in an emotionally abusive relationship with PWI. I do worry this game is on its way out for good, especially since they practically changed the company name to 'Arc Games' so they no longer have to keep Perfect World as their representative game if it goes even more downhill :(
  • XXxICExXx - Morai
    XXxICExXx - Morai Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hypers in FC NEED TO BE FIXED
    didn't u read, they did fix it, the ability to hyper was the glitch, now its fixed b:chuckle
  • hoover69
    hoover69 Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    so no fix fc or earning time oh well i guess i'll join all them people with 100s of alts and put them to bot 8 hours a day awesome