Arabian language

Options
Roll_tide - Lost City
Roll_tide - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Suggestion Box
hello can you add arabian language to the game b:surrender . there is many arabs playing the game and there is many will play if there is arabian language b:victory its a very good game .

thanks
Post edited by Roll_tide - Lost City on

Comments

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    hello can you add arabian language to the game b:surrender . there is many arabs playing the game and there is many will play if there is arabian language b:victory its a very good game .

thanks

Learn English, how would you like to see gibberish in other languages you do not understand, it`s already enough that people speak other languages on the world chat that are not English.

My native language is not English also but I don`t demand them to put all the lengthening and softening signs on letters that are in my language...
  • LucySong - Sanctuary
    LucySong - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

thanks

Pwi should give away English lessons (and make game only English/Chinise-Since main is that language) lol.
  • hiitsmeguys
    hiitsmeguys Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

thanks

The Arabic language can already be written using the English alphabet.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Maybe soon AI translators can be advanced enough to translate chat so that non English speakers can chat in their own language while we can all communicate with them.

Until then, i hope all the French, Germans, Arabs, Latins and the variety of eastern and southern europese people try to speak english as best as they can. (Northern europeans and asians already speak sufficient english usually)

Translating the games interface is imo a pretty stupid thing to do. Fortunately they rarely translate stuff in dutch and when they do ill avoid it like the plague. It doesnt really make the game any easier or more comprehensible if they translate the names of the skills and other stuff to your language. It will however make it much harder to communicate with other players who think their skills have a different name.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • intruderbelow
    intruderbelow Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

thanks

I'm against this idea. English is way too easy to learn nowadays, and you don't need to be in a school to learn some basics. You will soon get used to it and believe me, it's one of the simplest languages out there.
    PWI stands for Perfect World International, and the international language is English so please get used to it. If all people spoke their primary language there would be ZERO interaction between players and that's what we're trying to avoid.
  • jwillson123
    jwillson123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    b:laugh If you cash enough money I am sure they will listen to you.
    Get some rich sultan to cash in the game. b:laugh
    Do you want PWI to fix the economy before is to late?
    please support Perfect World International Forum > Suggestion Box
    > Limit Auto Cultivation to 1 hour just like Hyper stones
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    It's bad enough people speaking on other languages in squad chat now you suggest more symbols? Nope.

It's an english speaking server. Adapt to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Something tells me this is very unlikely to happen. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • rtmira
    rtmira Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Maybe soon AI translators can be advanced enough to translate chat so that non English speakers can chat in their own language while we can all communicate with them.

Now this is a good idea! But it will take a long time to adapt the whole game.
    Would also like to see the Dutch language so I know what those greedy people say b:laugh
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Until then, i hope all the French, Germans, Arabs, Latins and the variety of eastern and southern europese people try to speak english as best as they can. (Northern europeans and asians already speak sufficient english usually)

Being from Finland herself and thus writing english as secondary language, Kitty seriously wonders why most finns and asians write pretty excellent english despite their languages being far further away from english than those of middle-europeans and latinos. English ish a mixmash of germanic and latin languages, so Kitty would think it should be easy for French, German, Italians and latinos to learn some decent engrish as majority of english words are originally loan words from those languages.b:chuckle

E: And if they ever added foreign letters to PWI, they should add nordic letters first.b:angry

Sucks to PM in Finnish without Ä or Ö.b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • jwillson123
    jwillson123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    It's bad enough people speaking on other languages in squad chat now you suggest more symbols? Nope.

It's an english speaking server. Adapt to it.

Its not bad is it amazing!
    I rather see message that I can not read because it is on a different language that been forced to read some idiot message in world chat.
    PWI is full of them people that talk none stop in WC and they think they are celebrity or something. They are annoying and I hate them because I am forced to read their message when I am looking for squad in WC or looking for good item offer.
    Do you want PWI to fix the economy before is to late?
    please support Perfect World International Forum > Suggestion Box
    > Limit Auto Cultivation to 1 hour just like Hyper stones
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    They are annoying and I hate them because I am forced to read their message when I am looking for squad in WC or looking for good item offer.

Blacklist.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

If this was a new game engine it may be feasible if they kept the game mechanics the same. But with this cpu driven engine it could not handle it. It would need gpu support.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Its not bad is it amazing!
    I rather see message that I can not read because it is on a different language that been forced to read some idiot message in world chat.
    PWI is full of them people that talk none stop in WC and they think they are celebrity or something. They are annoying and I hate them because I am forced to read their message when I am looking for squad in WC or looking for good item offer.

Clearly you never needed to coordinate a squad while the members speak other language all the time, but when you need them to focus they remain silent and do everything wrong.

About the WC nonsense, sadly blacklist isn't big enough for everyone. Get used to it. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming