earning time answers? Sparkie step down

2»

Comments

• Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    so you have come to expect little to no information and your more than happy with the way things are and your saying you have no hope what so ever that anybody can do a better job that sparkie, That the Sparkie frankie etc way of getting information is the best way and that its impossible for anyone no matter who was cm to contact devs in 8 months on DQ, no body could pick up a phone phone or do anything better than sparkies way of getting information in 8 months. I understand your happy thats great unfornatly theres a lot of people who arent happy a whole server full who dont argree with you. as far the bashing if you think this is a bashing thread where were disscusing why jobs arent being done, I think you should look at a real bashing thread where people arent being so nice, swearing hate etc. I think the thread has been fair both ways. And i'm sure you will see a lot true bashing threads when people realize the updates were permanent and the cm has no clue and is guessing after taking the week off and with the earning time cap i would expect more people to have more time to make threads since they wont be playing pwi

Capitalization and punctuation are your friends. Invite them over some time. People don't like having to read that far into your wall of text.

Yes over time I have come to expect this kind of behavior from PWI staff. No one said I was happy with it. You draw that conclusion upon yourself. Point I made is your thread is stupid, it should be shut down. You can't get blood from a stone. Sparkie isn't the best CM I've seen, but it is what it is. You don't like it there are plenty of good/better games with CM's who communicate much more about updates.

In no way is it fair to propose he lose his job. He does his job, just not as quickly as we would like. In the past when CM's commented and then later what they said was wrong, it was hell on earth in these forums. For years they have just kept quiet until they knew something.
  • Devilskarma - Raging Tide
    Devilskarma - Raging Tide Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Lets take the discussion a step further, Sparkie was brought in with ARC, Sparkie has a major role with ARC, and some could even say that Sparkie does the job from a Arc perspective whats best for arc, instead of a perfect world perspective. Would things be better if you could vote in a CM like Astrelle for example or anyone whos been around awile and respected by the player base? A CM that actually plays the game can discuss the mechanics and what needs to be done someone who is passionate about the game? Someone who would notice bugs right away or unexpected changes? of course have their tools moderated to make sure no abuse or favortism etc. How much better off would PWI be? These are questions that need to be asked? Then we would find out how much Sparkie Frankie and others really did.
    Sparkie was brought in around the same time as ARC and even stated at least discussing certain things with that team, if I remember correctly. However, ARC is PWE or PWE's new platform to condense tracking all of their games, and ARC is a way to get players from dying games to move with a great % chance to newer games with more ease.

I am quite sure PWE/ARC understands comfort is a reason many will stay, comfort includes knowing or getting used to another's bs and thus tolerating it. ARC is either PWE's new name and/or PWE's platform to condense tracking their games, easier for them. Sparkie I am sure is CM, as in, also plays CM to other titles among the ~15 PWE/ARC has... and PWE/ARC does also have other projects beyond those titles.

Anyone in the position of design, development, management, communication links/messengers in the chain of commands that have some voice or power to get changes rolling would be of great benefit if they too were players themselves, of course.

I can tell you, this post has some b:beatenup -able points, but overall this post has a potential good direction to look. Attacking positions however, that will get you no where. And if your goal is simply to go after sparkie for whatever your real reason is (no +10 orb? <.<), then whatever you might have been able to accomplish in this thread will eventually get locked.

PS. I read the other post, sober up and do a little more thinking about this one...
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SereneMusic - Raging Tide
    SereneMusic - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Omg TheMVP, you are seriously angry, especially about the DQ system and earn time. I think you need to calm down and let me bake you some cookies. O.O

You always seem so cool in NW but then again, I don't really know you too well lol xD. Also, I guess thats why you named yourself "The MVP;" you expect the best and nothing less LOL. No, I won't tell you who I am on Heaven's Tear ;D. b:pleased

Ok, I do miss the DQ point system and I have not used the cultivation system yet. I thought about it once but decided to farm like I regularly do for so many minutes. As for thinking Sparkie is a problem, I do not believe that. Who wants to get rid of someone sparkie and soft O.O? I think they are a nice GM and do try to get us information when it is available. As for the certain issues we as players are dealing with in game, I believe it has something to do with authorities that are above Sparkie's head.

TheMVP would you be willing to give Sparkie another chance if he were to bring back DQ point system and give you all the answers you are looking for, even if it's supposedly 8 months late?
    b:cute The Beautiful, Kind, Loving, and Musical Angel! b:cute

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lodez
    lodez Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    This post should be deleted. This is just a game for us, but its a lively hood for the staff. Whatever the OP proposed is ridiculously childish.
  • TheMVP - Heavens Tear
    TheMVP - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Capitalization and punctuation are your friends. Invite them over some time. People don't like having to read that far into your wall of text.

Yes over time I have come to expect this kind of behavior from PWI staff. No one said I was happy with it. You draw that conclusion upon yourself. Point I made is your thread is stupid, it should be shut down. You can't get blood from a stone. Sparkie isn't the best CM I've seen, but it is what it is. You don't like it there are plenty of good/better games with CM's who communicate much more about updates.

In no way is it fair to propose he lose his job. He does his job, just not as quickly as we would like. In the past when CM's commented and then later what they said was wrong, it was hell on earth in these forums. For years they have just kept quiet until they knew something.

Sadly like many others in this forum you have this puppy trained attitude that things have always been bad, they always will be bad so no point having a discussion about them. like you have been puppy trained over the years to just accept it. You have had your complaints before nothing happened so why bother attitude and thats fine, but you would be amazed how quickly information travels on the super highway when peoples jobs are on the line, but that only happens if the community is mostly united, thats the only way changes come about especially when people are use to doing things in poor way for so many years like this company and not being held responsible for it. At some point the devs didnt answer back excuses have to get old and you ask the question how hard are they really trying to get answers?

As far as plenty other good games, that really isnt an excuse. People like yourself have invested 5/6 years into game and have a right to complain, they have a right to expect more, they have a right expect better and a right to at least know their CM is trying hard for player base, and in your own answer it doesnt seem that your 100% confident they are.

as far as the cheap shot on punctuation, i refuse to feed the ignorance of the unwashed masses with capitalization and punctuation you can read it you can punctuate it or whatever you like to get that gold star from the teacher. the point of my thread is simple is your cm trying hard for you? make your own conclusions 8 months unable to reach a dev excuse or *soon* excuses really trying hard for u? thats up to u to decide
  • xazhur
    xazhur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    what if they are responsible? what if they are just collecting a pay check while not doing their job, what if they are just sending 1 email and could care less about the game? thats what were discussing what ifs because nobody truely knows what their doing but one things clear the message your sending to the devs about changes u want isnt being delievered and the information your getting back is nothing and in 8 months time the issue u care about DQ the devs and your CM are giving you the same excuse u got 8 months ago and if you keep accepting it and keep thinking peple are doing their job thats the same message your gonna get 8 more months from now

^^^ THAT, is the part you are entirely clueless to.

But, here is a FACT => You do not know what sparkie is or is not doing.

As Devilskarma stated earlier, none of us is sure of what Sparkie is or is not doing. It is wrong to attack someone else's job without facts and proof. True, if you do not point out things that are wrong it will never get noticed but one must complain to the correct source. Also, I usually complain about things going on in the real world (I try to help if I can make a difference) more so than things going on in a game.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Sadly like many others in this forum you have this puppy trained attitude that things have always been bad, they always will be bad so no point having a discussion about them. like you have been puppy trained over the years to just accept it. You have had your complaints before nothing happened so why bother attitude and thats fine, but you would be amazed how quickly information travels on the super highway when peoples jobs are on the line, but that only happens if the community is mostly united, thats the only way changes come about especially when people are use to doing things in poor way for so many years like this company and not being held responsible for it. At some point the devs didnt answer back excuses have to get old and you ask the question how hard are they really trying to get answers?

As far as plenty other good games, that really isnt an excuse. People like yourself have invested 5/6 years into game and have a right to complain, they have a right to expect more, they have a right expect better and a right to at least know their CM is trying hard for player base, and in your own answer it doesnt seem that your 100% confident they are.

as far as the cheap shot on punctuation, i refuse to feed the ignorance of the unwashed masses with capitalization and punctuation you can read it you can punctuate it or whatever you like to get that gold star from the teacher. the point of my thread is simple is your cm trying hard for you? make your own conclusions 8 months unable to reach a dev excuse or *soon* excuses really trying hard for u? thats up to u to decide

NO matter what he says, it won't change the changes made. Before you even posted this thread he posted China has not got back to him yet. He thinks the FC was intended.

A time before, someone posted contact information to the real decision makers. Why aren't you calling for their heads? Or even just calling them up yourself? At the end of the day it is this, either deal with what is going on or find another game. I mean c'mon now, YOU ARE THE CUSTOMER. You pay their income every week!? Am I right? Shouldn't you be up their *** and not Sparkies?

I'm not trained in anyway. I do have patience. Changes happen. They are sometimes hard to deal with, even less so when you don't have all the information. This is just a game and not anything more. Whether intentional or not, doesn't matter. Either I will leave the game or I will adjust. I'm not going to throw a pissy fit and propose someone loses their job over it. My account may be 5 years old, but I had quit the game for over 2 years during that time. Maybe if you take some time off you, you can gain some perspective?
  • TheMVP - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2014
    Omg TheMVP, you are seriously angry, especially about the DQ system and earn time. I think you need to calm down and let me bake you some cookies. O.O

You always seem so cool in NW but then again, I don't really know you too well lol xD. Also, I guess thats why you named yourself "The MVP;" you expect the best and nothing less LOL. No, I won't tell you who I am on Heaven's Tear ;D. b:pleased

Ok, I do miss the DQ point system and I have not used the cultivation system yet. I thought about it once but decided to farm like I regularly do for so many minutes. As for thinking Sparkie is a problem, I do not believe that. Who wants to get rid of someone sparkie and soft O.O? I think they are a nice GM and do try to get us information when it is available. As for the certain issues we as players are dealing with in game, I believe it has something to do with authorities that are above Sparkie's head.

TheMVP would you be willing to give Sparkie another chance if he were to bring back DQ point system and give you all the answers you are looking for, even if it's supposedly 8 months late?

The DQ is just an example of how poorly the information is traveling between Sparkie and devs I mean 8 months I could swim to china and get answers in that time =) and ya I'm angry I feel like for too long we have all accepted the lack of information and took it at face value that the devs just arent giving information and thats just the way things are. its time to fight hard for all the people who play this game, you be surprized how fast information travels on super highway when jobs are on the line Sparkie has other obligations with other titles is Sparkie really trying that hard to get information? thats the debate were having cuz nobody really knows the truth. after a week off during a major update and the *guessing* as to whats been added it was defiantely time for this discussion to take place that has been building for many months. My issue that bothers me the most is the 8 hour restriction on game play, poorly implented without warning, no information about, sparkie guessing about it being intentionally, not to mention Sparkie ducked the question and only answered the question a week later after this thread was made hinting that should step down only then was pressured enough to answer. the fact that grinding potentially hurts squads. the fact that after 8 hours your reduced to being able to do nothing but meditate and stand around. and sure theirs ways around it make alts go thru all that hassle. but it shouldnt be there in first place or implented in a better way, you have ppl who are 3rd party herb mine botting etc who wont be affected by this, so the people who cheat will still be able to cheat and the ones who are most affected by it are the real players. Its not much to ask for CM to have a little knowledge about it or not take a week vacation after major update and come back guessing. As far as 2nd chance i'm more than willing to give sparkie a 2nd chance without DQ or earning time resolutions. All i ask is to hear a a passionate explanation about how hard tryng and how the devs or politics or whatever is getting in the way. just a simple passionate explantion why Sparkie cant seem to get any information at all and how much effort spakie is putting forth. as i said I think we would be sympathetic if really trying hard, however the week off doesnt appear as though sparkie is, let alone the 8 months of DQ excuses etc...
  • XXxICExXx - Morai
    XXxICExXx - Morai Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    This thread should be closed, asking for some1 to step down because you're butt hurt is crazy. The guy has a job to do, he already said last week he was really busy doing sales blogs, and a ton of other stuff.

He isn't in charge, I doubt he speaks to China on a first person basis, he doesn't directly sort the issues you seek to have sorted. So persecuting him isn't fair. For all you know he may have had something gone wrong in real life as to his reasons for not answering sooner (death, emergency etc) so stop being like a spoilt kid!

And really still going on about DQ rewards? its been 8 months ffs talk about a dog with a bone, give it up already you're boring the **** off ppl
  • TheMVP - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2014
    This thread should be closed, asking for some1 to step down because you're butt hurt is crazy. The guy has a job to do, he already said last week he was really busy doing sales blogs, and a ton of other stuff.

He isn't in charge, I doubt he speaks to China on a first person basis, he doesn't directly sort the issues you seek to have sorted. So persecuting him isn't fair. For all you know he may have had something gone wrong in real life as to his reasons for not answering sooner (death, emergency etc) so stop being like a spoilt kid!

And really still going on about DQ rewards? its been 8 months ffs talk about a dog with a bone, give it up already you're boring the **** off ppl

reread again, were discussing if he should step down for not doing his job, you speculate excuses but yet to hear an 8 month long excuse. at some point you need to wake up smell the coffee and realize you deserve better. if he has excuses for why he cant do his job then bring someone else in with less excuses and more information thats what you deserve, thats what the player base deserves
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    isnt he or she just a mod ? for just the forum.
  • XXxICExXx - Morai
    edited August 2014
    reread again, were discussing if he should step down for not doing his job, you speculate excuses but yet to hear an 8 month long excuse. at some point you need to wake up smell the coffee and realize you deserve better. if he has excuses for why he cant do his job then bring someone else in with less excuses and more information thats what you deserve, thats what the player base deserves
    Are you his boss? did you hire him? is this his appraisal? You have no idea WHAT his job actually is, so you can't make judgements on how well he is or isnt doing it
  • TheMVP - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2014
    NO matter what he says, it won't change the changes made. Before you even posted this thread he posted China has not got back to him yet. He thinks the FC was intended.

A time before, someone posted contact information to the real decision makers. Why aren't you calling for their heads? Or even just calling them up yourself? At the end of the day it is this, either deal with what is going on or find another game. I mean c'mon now, YOU ARE THE CUSTOMER. You pay their income every week!? Am I right? Shouldn't you be up their *** and not Sparkies?

I'm not trained in anyway. I do have patience. Changes happen. They are sometimes hard to deal with, even less so when you don't have all the information. This is just a game and not anything more. Whether intentional or not, doesn't matter. Either I will leave the game or I will adjust. I'm not going to throw a pissy fit and propose someone loses their job over it. My account may be 5 years old, but I had quit the game for over 2 years during that time. Maybe if you take some time off you, you can gain some perspective?

not expecting changes over night, when he accepted the job he said that he is the voice of the community to the devs, thats what he wanted to be. the player base has voiced concearns for over 8 months any of them ever resulted in any real answers? I cant think of any that did, I heard a lot of excuses though mostly *no communication* and *soon* and I know china has not gotten back with him, heard that for 8 months maybe try to get back with china instead of waiting for them especially considering u could be waiting as long as 8 months and counting supposedly. As far as calling for heads, I'm working my way up there and if you have that number I'll be more than happy to give them a call if the devs are roadblocking sparkie and preventing information from going thru then ya lets get to the bottem of it, give me the number and I'll give them about 50 calls and get the information that is lacking.
  • TheMVP - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2014
    Are you his boss? did you hire him? is this his appraisal? You have no idea WHAT his job actually is, so you can't make judgements on how well he is or isnt doing it

I'm not making judgements were disscusing the reasons for lack of information theres pros and cons to Sparkies perfomance listed by me and by others as well, over the last 8 months in this thread. everybody can make their own decisions thats why theirs a poll and a discussion taking place. and were not discussing his entire job, were talking about his job as it relates to PWI and lack of information and such and how responsible is he for lack of communication between him and devs.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    not expecting changes over night, when he accepted the job he said that he is the voice of the community to the devs, thats what he wanted to be. the player base has voiced concearns for over 8 months any of them ever resulted in any real answers? I cant think of any that did, I heard a lot of excuses though mostly *no communication* and *soon* and I know china has not gotten back with him, heard that for 8 months maybe try to get back with china instead of waiting for them especially considering u could be waiting as long as 8 months and counting supposedly. As far as calling for heads, I'm working my way up there and if you have that number I'll be more than happy to give them a call if the devs are roadblocking sparkie and preventing information from going thru then ya lets get to the bottem of it, give me the number and I'll give them about 50 calls and get the information that is lacking.
    http://www.pwrd.com/en/aboutus/contact/contact.shtml
  • TheMVP - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2014

Thank you i'll find out whats going on. when discussions of job security and job performance take place with supervisors things get done.
  • Stressedout - Dreamweaver
    Stressedout - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Don't hate on one who has lil to no control, be thankfull someone is even trying, or quit, plain an simple :P
    frankieraye

Oh the snowmen are coming, don't you worry..
  • lyzbeth
    lyzbeth Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Thank you i'll find out whats going on. when discussions of job security and job performance take place with supervisors things get done.

ohhhhh MVP is gonna find out for us! b:laugh Are you high or just THAT STUPID???
    But Please by all means let us know what you find out! *waits* b:sad
  • XXxICExXx - Morai
    edited August 2014
    I'm not making judgements were disscusing the reasons for lack of information theres pros and cons to Sparkies perfomance listed by me and by others as well, over the last 8 months in this thread. everybody can make their own decisions thats why theirs a poll and a discussion taking place. and were not discussing his entire job, were talking about his job as it relates to PWI and lack of information and such and how responsible is he for lack of communication between him and devs.
    you are not discussing the reasons for a lack of information, you are trying to pin the blame on 1 guy.

Your thread is nothing more than a thinly veiled witchhunt which is throughly unfair. Yes sure I am surprised as anyone that it took a week to at least get an official reply but I am also fully aware that this game isnt the only game people have to attend too, trying to pin the blame on the 1 guy isnt fair and its what your poll and original thread try to do.

I'm also at peace with the fact that DQ points have gone, it was a bonus anyways and not the reason I played the game. There might not even be a replacement but it won't bother me because it wasnt the reason I played the game. Get over it already. As someone already said if you ain't happy find something that does make you happy.
  • TroubleIsMe - Dreamweaver
    TroubleIsMe - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    lyzbeth wrote: »
    ohhhhh MVP is gonna find out for us! b:laugh Are you high or just THAT STUPID???
    But Please by all means let us know what you find out! *waits* b:sad

*taps foot* I'll wait with ya b:bye *hums theme song from Jeopardy*
    Silly boys, games are for girls! b:chuckle
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    15. No mouthing off at staff.

I'm going to close this now.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.