Community challenge: class FSP clear

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    dont mean to sound rude but.... most pple that do these challenges are pretty high tier R999 geared so im not sure if an all class clear would be much of a challenge to them b:surrender

Probably not, though my squad did consist of mostly Nirvana players (G16 or G15).
    It's really more of a fun thing to do plus figuring way to deal with problems like the elemental/physical immune bosses. At least, hey, it got some activity on the forums and made people actually want to try something b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    dont mean to sound rude but.... most pple that do these challenges are pretty high tier R999 geared so im not sure if an all class clear would be much of a challenge to them b:surrender

It's not so much about who has best gears for FSP, even G16 can easily tank the bosses, but they all have unique features to deal with:
    Toad will oneshot any gears except barb-class, succubus oneshots whoever cant read her messages, waterboss kills whoever isn't paying attention to mobs/circles/DoT.
    Along with aps-shields, phys immune and ele immune, it's a challenge to figure out a succesful run with only 1 class, not so much as your avg dungeon of "can i tank his attacks? ok cool lets go".

I'm curious about the sin/barb/bm videos though, I suspect 20minutes on succubus constantly shouting "disperse"b:laugh For phys immune all sins deathchaining+suiciding in the fires, amusement at it's finest with free grilled fishb:victory
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I want to see a full G15 and below squad b:angry B cards onry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Just throw enough equipment at it and anything is possible..
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Just throw enough equipment at it and anything is possible..

You get R9 and you get r9 and you get r9. You get a r9 FACTORRRYYYYY.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • michikobaby
    michikobaby Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I somehow overlooked the fact that the Element Immune boss has 10m hp lol... so I've gotta admit that Psychics will have a bit more trouble than other classes on that particular boss. We gotta yoyo a lot more than I expected.

Still we have an advantage on the other bosses as good mag DDs and can make up time there, not like this is a race to begin with though b:cute

Heaven's Tear might be getting a run together soon. I've got a small group of people who are interested and building from there.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2014
    Casually bumping this.
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I saw a psy squad in world chat the other day, not sure how it went though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    $picylovah - Sanctuary Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    took veno squad so long to purge the first boss, ng ng ng b:shutup
    lol im jk x)

BM run must happen, but the means of killing the p.immune mob...could use wood apot or DBB, mob stays immune to HF, so thats gna take forever b:angry
    IGN: qontroL b:thanks

Im so mean, I make medicine sick b:angry
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    took veno squad so long to purge the first boss, ng ng ng b:shutup
    lol im jk x)

BM run must happen, but the means of killing the p.immune mob...could use wood apot or DBB, mob stays immune to HF, so thats gna take forever b:angry

How about a squadful of BMs using Calamities with 2x immac. elem. shards?b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I would like to see if a squad of TT99 could do that, nvm rainbow squad or not, but only people with TT99 stuff. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • hiitsmeguys
    hiitsmeguys Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I would like to see if a squad of TT99 could do that, nvm rainbow squad or not, but only people with TT99 stuff. xD

easy, just find some toons with maxed meridian, maxed titles, maxed cards, 2nd rebirthed, 105 nw apo and throw some tt99 on them

so many other factors in the game these days aside from just r9rr, it's funny how many people complain about gear gaps yet haven't completed any one of the things I mentioned above (aside from maxing cards which isn't free within a timely manner).
  • Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/Hunkary - PWI Videos!

TW, NW, PvE and PvP videos :D
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited August 2014

GZ Hunk.

Would love to be part of an all bm squad, but yea... i can't record/no one seems terribly interested in it, (or if they are... I haven't seen them) and boy were you psys hitting that ele immune boss hard. /o\ b:laugh
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    GZ Hunk.

Would love to be part of an all bm squad, but yea... i can't record/no one seems terribly interested in it, (or if they are... I haven't seen them) and boy were you psys hitting that ele immune boss hard. /o\ b:laugh

Lmao I know right.
    But we literally took almost 1/2 of the run to kill that thing b:laugh
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited August 2014

rofl omg. i couldnt help but laugh at the element immune boss mass yoyo-ing xD! That was great all you psys, looked like fun :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    rofl omg. i couldnt help but laugh at the element immune boss mass yoyo-ing xD! That was great all you psys, looked like fun :D

Haha yeah it was funny!
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I was contacted about an all mystic run on HL last week and idk what happened with that. ):
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited August 2014
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited August 2014

I was forming my NW squad and was like Sun how's the run going, he's like still on the ele immune, 5 mins later, still on the ele immune.. haha

Nice run Hunkary, thanks for completing the challenge, and grats to the Psychics.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2014
    I'm gonna repeat myself but...good job! Was fun to watch. b:laugh
    Even if that one part took long, Psychics proved they can do it!
  • michikobaby
    michikobaby Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Gratz to the Dreamweaver Psychics :)

I wish Heaven's Tear could have gotten it done before the expansion...and now that it's the first week back in class it's even harder to organize. At least on my time.

Oh well, yay for my fellow fishies b:victory
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Bump, where are those promised mystic/wizard/seeker runs!
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2014
    Yeah, we're still waiting >:o
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'm surprised seekers and sins haven't done this yet. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Medaka - Morai
    Medaka - Morai Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It's basically a combination of lazyness, lack of time and/or motivation aswell as bad timing I guess :<. I can't promise anything, and I encourage anyone else that was willing to do the Seeker run to go for it - as nothing forbid more than one squad doing it.
  • ixmeepxi
    ixmeepxi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It's the lack of Mystics on Arch or I'd be all for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    bumping for easier finding
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    All BM run was just completed on HL. p;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    All BM run was just completed on HL. p;

^^ I was wondering who would be the first of the melee classes to finish it.

Hope there is a video of it soon.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)