Thank you all

RSully - Heavens Tear
RSully - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Off-Topic Discussion
I started this game as a wizard, I'll end it that way.

Devs,
You made a product that would sell, but you failed to realize that people give countless hours of their actual life building these characters. Why would you so royally **** a great class like the wizard? I won't do it anymore, but thanks for the memories anyhow.

Sully
"Speak softly, carry a big Crit"

--Teddy Wizevelt
Post edited by RSully - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Sullyman...
    A wizard should know better!

Wizards aren't the only class that fall a bit behind. Wizards are to Psys as BMs are to Sins. What wizzies need is a proper party buff. Ice blade is nice for melee, especially aps, but they've got nothing to bolster arcane classes with. A 30 minute buff that would reduce the mana cost of abilities (or regain mana on doing damage for arcane classes only) would do nicely I think.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Sullyman...
    A wizard should know better!

Wizards aren't the only class that fall a bit behind. Wizards are to Psys as BMs are to Sins. What wizzies need is a proper party buff. Ice blade is nice for melee, especially aps, but they've got nothing to bolster arcane classes with. A 30 minute buff that would reduce the mana cost of abilities (or regain mana on doing damage for arcane classes only) would do nicely I think.

lawl mana,
    at which purpose? to make other arcane classes bot more efficiently?

wizard class requires a major rework, cause pure DPH doesnt exist anymore on pwi (unless maybe you are a seeker or a demon veno, but i still didnt test debuff damage with lvl 10 passives yet)
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg