Raging Tide's TW Report - Week 33

Colum - Raging Tide
Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Tideswell (East)
Hi fellow readers, remember to give me your lovely detaily comments after your TWs end! b:victory You're also very welcome to contact me by a PM on forums or send me ingame mail.

TERRITORY WARS

Territory War Weekend of 08/16/2014

Post TW map of Raging Tide - http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s587/scullreaper/2014-08-1005-53-01_zpse7e37df2.png

Offense
Defense

Saturday (08/16/2014)

Vicious attacks Shining Tide held by BlackList - 2:00 PM EST

Leviathan attacks Dreamweaver Port held by LEGIONES - 8:00 PM EST
QQme attacks The Frozen Path held by Vicious - 8:03 PM EST
BlackList attacks Mount Lantern held by Alt_F4 - 8:06 PM EST
BwareOfUs attacks Immolation Camp held by FranTic - 8:09 PM EST
OPROENEMY attacks King's Feast held by MYRMIDONE - 8:12 PM EST
CRUSH attacks Starry Wilds held by PILIPNAS - 8:15 PM EST

Guilds/Factions on the map not participating in TW this week

WillKraft
LOLIANCE
Marine
Vertu

TW predictions

Saturday (08/16/2014)

Vicious attacks Shining Tide held by BlackList - BlackList gets rolled.

Leviathan attacks Dreamweaver Port held by LEGIONES - If LEGIONES gets their act up they have a chance to defend.

QQme attacks The Frozen Path held by Vicious - Could go either way depending on attendances, organization and teamwork... However I think QQme will win

BlackList attacks Mount Lantern held by Alt_F4 - Alts... begone

BwareOfUs attacks Immolation Camp held by FranTic - Bware wins

OPROENEMY attacks King's Feast held by MYRMIDONE - Interesting... MYRMI defends if they play good

CRUSH attacks Starry Wilds held by PILIPNAS - Pinoys get crushed

Colum's random thoughts on this weeks turn out

Lets see how much QQme/Vici drama this weekend brings up, there has already been some heat on the wc about Vicious' bidding

Seems like QQme is bored since OPROENEMY is back

LOLIANCE still remains untouched

TW Results! - 08/16/2014 (Saturday)

Vicious attacks Shining Tide held by BlackList - Vicious takes Shining Tide in 12 minutes.

Leviathan attacks Dreamweaver Port held by LEGIONES - Leviathan takes Dreamweaver Port in 45 minutes.

QQme attacks The Frozen Path held by Vicious - QQme pushes through B-lane and gets in Vicious base, Vicious attendance seemed low according to QQmes, QQme takes The Frozen Path in 25 minutes.

BlackList attacks Mount Lantern held by Alt_F4 - BlackList takes Mount Lantern in 5 minutes.

BwareOfUs attacks Immolation Camp held by FranTic - BwareOfUs takes Immolation Camp in 10 minutes, however FranTic did show up!

OPROENEMY attacks King's Feast held by MYRMIDONE - OPROENEMY wines, MYRMIDONE keeps King's Feast.

CRUSH attacks Starry Wilds held by PILIPNAS - CRUSH takes Starry Wilds in 25 minutes after a fun fight.

TW map of Raging Tide after wars - http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s587/scullreaper/2014-08-1705-01-37_zpsa5526210.png

LAND COUNT

LAST WEEK'S
WillKraft - 2
QQme - 11
LEGIONES - 8
CRUSH - 5
Leviathan - 6
LOLIANCE - 1
BwareofUs - 5
FranTic - 1
Vicious - 5
Marine - 1
MYRMIDONE - 1
Alt_F4 - 1
Vertu - 2
PILIPNAS - 1
BlackList - 1

THIS WEEK'S
WillKraft - 2
QQme - 12
LEGIONES - 7
CRUSH - 6
Leviathan - 7
LOLIANCE - 1
BwareofUs - 6
Vicious - 5
Marine - 1
MYRMIDONE - 1
Vertu - 2
BlackList - 1

PREVIOUS WEEKS

Week 21
Week 22
Week 23
Week 24
Week 25
Week 26
Week 27
Week 28
Week 29
---Week 30 deleted due to Colum instability---
Week 31
Week 32

I have no intention to insult anyone by these reports, I'm making them out of my pure interest and curiosity. I try to give my best effort to this and you, the TW players, can help me with that! Also any info about how the TW went after it happened from the TW fac officers or core members would be appreciated.
Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
Post edited by Colum - Raging Tide on

Comments

• furryballz
    furryballz Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    OPROENEMY attacks King's Feast held by MYRMIDONE - Interesting... MYRMI defends if they play good

Is this even a bid? i mean how qqme alts are supposed to show up if their mains are into Vicious TW at that time?
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited August 2014
    furryballz wrote: »
    Is this even a bid? i mean how qqme alts are supposed to show up if their mains are into Vicious TW at that time?

Who knows but they could take it as challenge and split their people... b:chuckle

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited August 2014
    Update complete.

• _Elementz_ - Heavens Tear
    _Elementz_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The QQdemz vs Viku should be: QQdemz prepared well with 80 people for the prospect of a great fight but instead walked all over an under prepared, out-manned, uninspired, wasteof25minutes Viku.

See you next TW for your gank with beware and friends, after two weeks of planning and whispering (looking at you Skirly and nuff_said/mastercard) other smaller faction leaders. Maybe now you will all get a piece of the QQdemz pie with the help of everyone on the map.b:bye

What was it again? oh I remember! "I can't wait till we get big enough to gank QQme" - Skirly

Shows your ambitions; learn to stand on your own at least for a little bit. Everyone ganks at some point, but aspiring to get big enough to gank? lol cmon.
    b:laugh
    -Whoz_Nutz alt of that other alt-b:shocked
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The QQdemz vs Viku should be: QQdemz prepared well with 80 people for the prospect of a great fight but instead walked all over an under prepared, out-manned, uninspired, wasteof25minutes Viku.

See you next TW for your gank with beware and friends, after two weeks of planning and whispering (looking at you Skirly and nuff_said/mastercard) other smaller faction leaders. Maybe now you will all get a piece of the QQdemz pie with the help of everyone on the map.b:bye

What was it again? oh I remember! "I can't wait till we get big enough to gank QQme" - Skirly

Shows your ambitions; learn to stand on your own at least for a little bit. Everyone ganks at some point, but aspiring to get big enough to gank? lol cmon.

Ganking qqme is the only thing left to do on the game that's fun. Everyone should be doing it. Idk why people still fight for faction leadership that steals billions in TW pay.

When one faction contains the majority of the R9r2 +10 then of course you need to gank them.
    They're probably bored senseless. Either they split up and spread out into smaller factions or they get ganked. I don't see how that doesn't make any sense.

Qqme would be challenged if everyone with some decent power ganked them. I don't see why they should feel the need to QQ about it after not having any decent TW until a few weeks ago for about a year. Surely this opportunity would be welcomed.

They get 90+ people turning up for TW. There's no other faction with that kind of attendance. When you're the biggest bad fish in the pond, the only way for other fish to compete is by working together to take them down.

Prepare for gank QQme. You want this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • KeepMeAIive - Raging Tide
    KeepMeAIive - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited August 2014

I'm just gonna point out that people need to stop taking "gank" as an insult or being butthurt about it. QQme ganked Vicious with 3 other factions when Vicious was dominating TW. Ganking is strategy and nothing else. Just as much as spawn killing in TW/NW is. Not giving the opponent a chance to group up and rebuff is strategy and nothing more but I don't get why everyone cries about it. If you're upset, go play solitaire or something :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jesters_Jinx - Raging Tide
    Jesters_Jinx - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Eh nice try on trying to "troll" guess u can call it that but I do agree with Bhavyy and KMA what do u guys expect after so many years on top and always begging for fights yet ur complaining when there is talk that u "might" get one haha oh and cudos on the fake bid with OPROENEMY guess that was pretty pro , sad but non the less pro b:victoryb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lez - Raging Tide
    Lez - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    With two factions giving qqme 25 minute fights, wouln't a 2v1 be fun for all factions involved?
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited August 2014

I'm not going to answer on a troll thread @ the maker .

@ Spell_Caster (which either banned from forums ~Or hidding behind alt ) here AKA _Elementz_

Dude I''m not sure are u Paranoid much from the gank matter, bored enough to come up with shiit on forums out of no where ,bothered much if skirlz aspiring enough to gank ?
    U do realize and remember when Vicious had those few who quit , and had some Bware members in faction , they gave u 3 hours fight TW and u couldn't win . Note " that was when u had ppl like Elveva , PATAY Patience and more who left QQme" ! That was when QQme had over 25% extra strength than NOW ! u are close to the danger point , Stop feeling much self confidence ;)
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • _Elementz_ - Heavens Tear
    _Elementz_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    With two factions giving qqme 25 minute fights, wouln't a 2v1 be fun for all factions involved?

A 2v1 is one thing, it would most definitely be fun, however the 5v1 planned for next week? well...lol!

Shall we call the bids early gentlepeople?
    Bwearofnothing - 1K Streams
    Viku - Archosaur
    Verflop - White Ridge
    Legiones(damn no silly name for these soccerball players) - Courage Path
    Leviatonofcrap (lol I'm reaching here give me a break) - Hidden Orchid
    QQdemz - Tellus City

is that who you think this is Ulquiorraa__? lol i'm on your firend list buddy.
    -Whoz_Nutz alt of that other alt-b:shocked
  • Facerolled - Raging Tide
    Facerolled - Raging Tide Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    lol QQme alts QQing about getting ganked by the server when Vicious was pratically BEGGING for it at one point yea the 3 years u got rekt.b:byeb:bye QQme archers wtb 1v1 i take off two pieces of gear since Badbutt and Pierced die too fast
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    boogiepanda | Demon Archer || Facerolled | Demon Wizard

tinyurl.com/PWIArcherWizardPvP
  • FallenNix - Raging Tide
    FallenNix - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Look, as far as I know, Levi has agreed to no ganks.
    edited August 2014
    Wow someone's done there homework. To bad it's 95% wrongb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jenisky - Raging Tide
    Jenisky - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    lol I have a few more lands to bid on before I even consider anything else snookums. Leviathan is having some nice TWs vs LEGIONES and I think I can speak for both factions when I say I hope they continue!

Been hearing about this 5 faction bid on QQme for nearly a month and it still hasn't happened. but I'm pretty sure if it ever happens, they're going to welcome the excitement a nice gank brings!

Thanks again Colum for making these reports!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Join Leviathan! - apply at leviathan.guildlaunch.com
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    1. Thanks to Column for making these posts!

2. Bhavy straight up lying and talking out his butt about Seeler stealing any tw pay. If you have to tell lies to make any sort of point then...

3. The best faction should get ganked, and peoples gears are more even than before, coupled with the TW changes allowing more than 3 TW per time slot, ganking is a wonderful strategy!

4. When vicous got ganked it wined the hard tw's, and spawn killed damnation for 30 minutes according to livewire. IN order to "make them sorry they ganked." That to me sounds butthurt and upset about the gank. That is a great contrast to when QQme has been ganked in the past.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA if you think we are going to attack QQme with 10 people for any reason you must be on drugs. We have 3 hour fights with Legions, why would we take a 10 min roll either way against QQme? You think too much of yourself if you think we care enough to gank QQme with anyone else. You try and insult us for no reason and you just look stupid doing it.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited August 2014

2. Bhavy straight up lying and talking out his butt about Seeler stealing any tw pay. If you have to tell lies to make any sort of point then...

3. The best faction should get ganked, and peoples gears are more even than before, coupled with the TW changes allowing more than 3 TW per time slot, ganking is a wonderful strategy!

4. When vicous got ganked it wined the hard tw's, and spawn killed damnation for 30 minutes according to livewire. IN order to "make them sorry they ganked." That to me sounds butthurt and upset about the gank. That is a great contrast to when QQme has been ganked in the past.

My point about ganking had nothing to do with missing TW pay, clearly you have trouble reading simple English sentences.

It's interesting to see that it's the only thing you managed to extract from my words though.

Long standing qqme leadership defending longstanding qqme leadership. Doesn't look guilty at all.

I helped organise the gank against Vicious. There were many in vicious who disagreed with this "teach them a lesson" tactic. That is because Vyt was leading TW. It now has no relevance since he got butthurt and left Vicious.... Or kicked because of some stupid E-Love issue, I forget which one.

I hope this time when you fall from the top, the faction dies. It would do the server some good by separating the cliques of OPs.

This game isn't even good enough to justify these 4 year grudges you hold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    edited August 2014
    It now has no relevance since he got butthurt and left Vicious.... Or kicked because of some stupid E-Love issue, I forget which one.

Is that still the narrative everyone is going with? Vyt was all to blame for Vicious problems? The reason you don't remember is because you have no clue on what happened. It's best to not talk about things you know nothing about, you look less foolish that way.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited August 2014

Colum has nothing to do with columns. b:angry

Other than that, thanks b:thanks b:victory

@Ulq, this is less of a troll thread than 9/10 of the threads on this subforum. b:bye

• daveted
    daveted Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited August 2014

*facepalm*
    why do I even bother reading this ****...
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited August 2014
    Is that still the narrative everyone is going with? Vyt was all to blame for Vicious problems? The reason you don't remember is because you have no clue on what happened. It's best to not talk about things you know nothing about, you look less foolish that way.
    Flattered that you consider me as such a factor that I can be considered as everyone!! Thanks man!!!!
    I never said he was to blame for vicious problems. I never said vicious had problems. Please read what I'm writing and not assume your own connotations, it most definitely makes you look less foolish that way.

I didn't actually forget, what I meant was that it actually doesn't matter and by "one" I meant story/pwi rumour that I'm sure you know can evolve into basically what anyone feels like making up - people can make up whatever story they want to - the point is that it's still irrelevant. He could have been on a top secret mission to the moon where he met a Alien that told him it was his destiny to revive herozeros fallen faction. I still wouldn't give a funky funk and neither would the rest of the server.
    Haven't you heard? They're all busy sharpening their axes, arrow tips, swords and etc for QQme. b:victory

So don't come at me all hostile yo. I thought we were lovers you and I.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    edited August 2014
    So don't come at me all hostile yo. I thought we were lovers you and I.

Just tired of the bull, and maybe I did come on a bit strong. It just gets tiresome of all the bull **** that gets tossed around this place. We went to Vertu so we didn't have to start from scratch and build a base from bottom up. I hope everyone brings their A game against QQme. From the looks of it everyone is going to need it.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited August 2014
    I don't give a **** about what people say on this game anymore really. This game is far too boring and the people that play are similarly so.

There's absolutely no point in improving gear to kill mobs when t3 (equivelant to old R9) is broken in pve. The people who claim to be doing so should uninstall. By getting T3 you've beaten the game. There's nothing you can't do in pve pretty much solo with a decent set of t3. There is no instance that requires any squad member to have anything better than say... +5 t3.

I also don't know why people bother to compete in TW when they're just goin to roll over every season to the faction with the most OPs when they're capable of challenging for the top spot via a fairly simple tactic that's been used about 4 times in the history of raging tides.

It would be nice to actually make it a close run this season for the winners by evening the odds and taking all of QQmes land slowly.

It also seems like the only way everyone will get 3 hour TWs which I'm surprised more people don't want considering the number of R9s some of the smaller factions have.

"IS THERE NO ONE ELSE?!" - Achiles, Troy

And to QQme leadership - are you so hellbent on winning that fun should be sacrificed? This is a computer game not an Olympic sport. If not, maybe you should think about actually cooperating to get some good TWs and organising your numbers when you do get ganked so that at least your members - of which the majority are care bare mob smashers too scared to do anything other than trash talk in blue name with their epic gear- get a good bit of PVP where they don't even have to pay for guardian scrolls.* I mean, you get more than 80 turning up to TW. How boring. You've already own and have nothing else to prove.

*They probably don't even have to pay for charms, pots, apoth, genie food if youve got that TW pay still lying around Seeler b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    My my, how things have not changed 0_0 b:laugh

Hello to you all, and best of luck out there this weekend o/ b:victory
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
  • furryballz
    furryballz Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    My my, how things have not changed 0_0 b:laugh

Hello to you all, and best of luck out there this weekend o/ b:victory

this lame gank by Vicious and bwareofnothing is ridicolous, QQme will roll both of them in 30 min top. Sad to see a valuable player like you sucking all over QQme leadership, but oh well, this is RT where an easy win > having fun.
    edited August 2014
    I like the sound of BwareOfNothing but it is getting old lol. So QQme asks for tw and we try to make it interesting with a gank cause both us and vicious know we can't take QQme 1v1 due to the number disadvantage then they come on RT forums with alts and QQ about getting ganked and possibly having a good tw weekend? Idc if we win or lose just looking for some fun but anyways sorry won't happen again b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    furryballz wrote: »
    this lame gank by Vicious and bwareofnothing is ridicolous, QQme will roll both of them in 30 min top. Sad to see a valuable player like you sucking all over QQme leadership, but oh well, this is RT where an easy win > having fun.

I was actually hoping for this insane clusterfu-- of a battle weekend element said we were in for mind you! As for my "sucking all over QQme leadership" as you put it; while you are free to have your own opinion that's hardly the case xD I show up on weekends if we have either vici tw or i'm told that beware might make a showing and i hang with old friends for a while while we kill people or get wiped on B lane. ^_^

Joining any other faction on the map right now makes no sense as pretty much everyone needs people who play everyday rather than 'weekend warriors' such as myself. <--that's why zoo died btw, learned that the hard way. #goodtimes

By the way! I saw some hardcore vici people are in vertu now, what's up with that? is it kinda like what happened with QQme and zoo a while back? Hope those folks are having a good time enjoying what's left on pwi.

Maybe i'll see some of you on Camelot Unchained when it's out in December 2015?
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I was actually hoping for this insane clusterfu-- of a battle weekend element said we were in for mind you! As for my "sucking all over QQme leadership" as you put it; while you are free to have your own opinion that's hardly the case xD I show up on weekends if we have either vici tw or i'm told that beware might make a showing and i hang with old friends for a while while we kill people or get wiped on B lane. ^_^

Joining any other faction on the map right now makes no sense as pretty much everyone needs people who play everyday rather than 'weekend warriors' such as myself. <--that's why zoo died btw, learned that the hard way. #goodtimes

By the way! I saw some hardcore vici people are in vertu now, what's up with that? is it kinda like what happened with QQme and zoo a while back? Hope those folks are having a good time enjoying what's left on pwi.

Maybe i'll see some of you on Camelot Unchained when it's out in December 2015?

i got kicked for inactivity.
  • Facerolled - Raging Tide
    Facerolled - Raging Tide Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    b:bye Was Mia during this week sad I missed a chance of getting some good boas on QQme oh well. Seems The only way things change in this server is when the Top faction just bores their members to death and they quit give a year or twob:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    boogiepanda | Demon Archer || Facerolled | Demon Wizard

tinyurl.com/PWIArcherWizardPvP