Resource Wars - Plunder Mode

Jesya - Lost City
Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Suggestion Box
Can this be changed to allow ANY exec or above to have the guild enter resource mode?

Limiting the number of people who can start it to 6 can become an issue for some guilds.

If execs get greater rewards for resource wars, it doesn't make sense that they also cannot start it.
b:bye
Post edited by Jesya - Lost City on

Comments

• DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Personally I think it's ok.

For a faction without lands if you don't have at least one of either the leader/director/four marshals online during what is peak hours for the server at 8pm wed/thurs I'd say it's an incentive to replace inactive leaderships with active ones. If the leadership isn't willing to change or be active for their members at this time I would find a new faction.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Agreed with this.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Personally I think it's ok.

For a faction without lands if you don't have at least one of either the leader/director/four marshals online during what is peak hours for the server at 8pm wed/thurs I'd say it's an incentive to replace inactive leaderships with active ones. If the leadership isn't willing to change or be active for their members at this time I would find a new faction.

It not about inactivity.. it's about people having lives- you know family, work, school and a real social life outside of PWI.

The majority of events take place at 8pm server time. Some people play on different servers then their time zone. For some, events are at 11pm or even worse, 5am.

Opening up to enable plunder to all execs does what harm? None, except allowing more people to be online and available to run the guild as they were promoted (to exec) to do.
    b:bye
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Can this be changed to allow ANY exec or above to have the guild enter resource mode?
    Marshall and above is enough.

Limiting the number of people who can start it to 6 can become an issue for some guilds.
    Maybe the leaders should choose other people from different play times for that so they have more time range and availability. Can't have every officer in just one time frame.

If execs get greater rewards for resource wars, it doesn't make sense that they also cannot start it.

In orange.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Alternatively, just switch a marshal for an exec that will be on every Wednesday/Thursday and then switch back after. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    This would be neat, yea.

Hell, my faction only has a leader and executors lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest