No More Fc Exp Lvling :(

Comments

• Aqualline - Heavens Tear
    Aqualline - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    actually Deceptistar, they would do that, they would clear ff normally, keep the instance open on an alt, then go thru for just the mobs, with all the doors opened. and totally skip the bosses. people would sell the instance cleared this way too.

also while i DO want FC back. i can say i lvled my RA'ed seeker 10 lvls in 2 days from 80-90 without FF/FC. so while its not as fast and takes away another way to gain exp, its not impossible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I'll support your campaign for cube when you demonstrate how your dislike of cube is grounded in the fact that it harms the community. Or that the majority of the playerbase would support cube's removal. The ability to do frost has done so much harm to this game that the majority of people the last time was shut down asked the GMs to keep it that way. It had such harmful effects that every other legal version of the game shut it down. It isn't just because I don't like it. It's because I have no way to opt of out of the damage it's caused to my gameplay. You can't say the same for cube. Cube's effect has been mostly positive. Whereas many have cited FC as the reason they quit over the years. And many newbies cited "I have no one my level to play with," as the reason they quit. Both of which are people quitting because of FC. That's lowered the game population. The same can't be said of cube. It's just you comparing apples to oranges.

I stand by my hope that it's permanent. But I've experienced enough issues with this game not to hold my breath. :P

Let me put it this way. I dont give a damn about those that quit game cause of FC. Not my problem. I wont quit game cause of FC babies that dont know how to play. No FC babie ha sever affected my gameplay.When I ever was in sqaud with an FC babie he was the one that lost, the one that died and lose exp while I survived.How many times I ahve to repeat I want FC back cuse after lvl80 I dont want to wait ages to lvl up my chars?Ill repeat it thousand times till it gets in to your head and all the others head.They quit cause they didnt have anyone to play it within lvl range?Losers. I didnt had anyone to play with in my lvl range but that didnt stoped me to quest alone and get up to lvl80 just by doing quests and bh.I even join a guild that helped with bh and TT runs.They could have done that too. Yu dont need somomeone same lvl as you( talking about low lvl here) to play the game.And if yu are in a guild a high lvl can help with bh so you can get more exp and more lvls. All thats matter to me its to get to lvl 100 were for me the real fun begins either we talk about pve or pvp.
    Yes i admit that till then you have to learn play your class too but that has nothing to do with power lvling 100% it has to do with ppl stupidity. Some ppl are to stupid that even they power lvl or they lvl slowly and questing thye still dont know how to play their class.And there are some ppl that power lvl and know how to play.FC IS NOT THE CAUSE THAT SOME PPL DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME. And if other wanna quit cause of the FC then ADIOS.
    And some ppl they love FC cause they wanna lvl up alts but they dont wanna repeat the quest lines or 40-89 bh again.
    giphy.gif

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    You can argue that point until face is blue. I don't support things just because they help me and **** everyone else. If you do, that's your prerogative. I get that it doesn't apply to all people and that after 80 power levelling is a response to poor game design. I even said I'd support FC being restricted to 75+ rather than banned altogether. However, just because it didn't affect you doesn't mean it didn't negatively impact others though. And yes, that is a byproduct FC. You can't just pretend negative consequences that naturally come out from the way the game is designed isn't the fault of the game design. If you build it, they will come. You can call the people who quit whatever name you want to call them, but I consider the fact that we've had mass exoduses because of FC to be a problem. I find it telling that the majority of players asked for it to be restricted in some way the last time it was restricted. And I find the impact on the game to be problematic. I don't like that one instance killed off a ton of gameplay. And I really don't care if some individuals find FC useful and aren't contributing to the problem. Because the existence of FC as a levelling instance naturally leads to that type of problem and just because there are exceptions doesn't change that.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • SpellStormer - Harshlands
    SpellStormer - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I get that it doesn't apply to all people and that after 80 power levelling is a response to poor game design. I even said I'd support FC being restricted to 75+ rather than banned altogether.

Until the initial problem is solved I am so glad that instance will still be here.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    while we are at fcc with no hypers, why not bring back the drops in fcc and trophy mode b:dirty?
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited August 2014
    Until the initial problem is solved I am so glad that instance will still be here.

It is possible to level through BQ, WQ, PV (especially PV), BH, ETC in a reasonable time frame though. I don't think that's a reason to really allow hypering in FC for 80+, since there isn't a way to currently separate the problematic powerlevelling from the stuff that's perfectly fine and reasonable.

• bloodedone87
    edited August 2014
    Ok I ve tried to be nice. Not anymore. Dont like FC? Quit the game. From now I dont give a **** about all of you that hate FC and whant this no hypers allowed in FC be permanent. If this problem will be solved and you will start QQ about it you can QQ all day and as loud as you can. If that will make you all quit the game I dont care.
    You wanna lvl up using other metoda than FC you do it. But dont force me lvl up your way.
    I dont give a **** about those that quit the game cause of FC.
    giphy.gif

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Ok I ve tried to be nice. Not anymore. Dont like FC? Quit the game. From now I dont give a **** about all of you that hate FC and whant this no hypers allowed in FC be permanent. If this problem will be solved and you will start QQ about it you can QQ all day and as loud as you can. If that will make you all quit the game I dont care.
    You wanna lvl up using other metoda than FC you do it. But dont force me lvl up your way.
    I dont give a **** about those that quit the game cause of FC.

Good for you.

You like FC but it's gone? Quit the game.

See how easy your lack of logic is turned against you? b:cute
    actually Deceptistar, they would do that, they would clear ff normally, keep the instance open on an alt, then go thru for just the mobs, with all the doors opened. and totally skip the bosses. people would sell the instance cleared this way too.
    By the time frost got changed from a gear instance to an EXP instance, timers we already placed in all instances to prevent that sort of abuse. And back at that time people didn't sell instances anyways. In fact, it was only venos that were able to solo TT at the time thanks to hercs since our gear standards were fairly low and it was long before the Tideborn expansion and APS craze kicked in.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited August 2014

To be fair, there was lots of CM/community interaction regarding the keeping or not of FC hypering last time this was an issue, and lots of us who were against keeping hypers away from FC got swayed to the other side because we saw the advantages.
    I was fairly neutral until there were cited advantages in regular-gameplay that people experienced due to FC being not as common. However, I do worry a bit about how it will work now, that a bot is available to vanilla PWI players, and if there actually will be more (or less) people that are actually present at their computer.

Nzer, I don't think that any of us really call people 'hyper noobs' because we negatively see how they go about their way of leveling ie we're not 'better than them' or some such.... but rather, have seen the negative aspect of only hypering to level, in that there are not as many persons really experienced in there class and gameplay becomes less fun for everyone else due to that.
    It's likely partially biased due to 'the worst speak the loudest' as with anything, but the problem is that, unlike most communities who get wrongly hated due to that, almost everyone has had experience with someone who is poor at playing the game... and thus assumed to have hypered to 100 using FC without doing much research on their class or really asking for guidance-- beyond how to do a limited range of excecutions ie, FC gameplay.

FC itself wouldn't be a problem, if the ability to exploit it didn't impact people as players so much.
    ... I'm just... going to quote my post of being very reasonable and polite now.
    It was on the bottom of a page anyway --it ended up at the bottom of a page again whyyyyy?
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited August 2014

... I'm just... going to quote my post of being very reasonable and polite now.
    It was on the bottom of a page anyway --it ended up at the bottom of a page again whyyyyy?

Yeah the botting and the rebirthing are really the only thing that gives me pause. It might be too little too late since those happened. The last time this happened, those weren't a thing. And activity increased in game for low game content. Because people just went and did the next best thing. That is no longer the case. I haven't had a chance to see if it will make the positive impact it did last time it was removed. We'll know more about that at the end of the week, I suppose.

• opkossy
    edited August 2014

Because logic, reason, and politeness are clearly frowned upon here. b:chuckle
  • michlspielt
    michlspielt Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    well i think this:
    fc destroyed much in the game bc many ppl are fc-babies and dont know how to play
    - i remember the time u got 2-4 new quests each new lvl - hmm about lvl 60/65 - i was standing day for day outside and killed a long time the same mobs for get exp - was boring but the only way to get exp for next lvl and the next 3-4 new quests
    - well over the time we got much more dailys and quests but i have a main lvl 100 2. reborn (103/101/100), some lvl 100+ chars and some chars under 100 for get from each class 1 char
    - i work fulltime so my daily-playtime is limited - pls explain it to me, how many time should i spend for lvl-up them all to 100? dont forgett they need 1. and 2. reborn too
    - well without fc i wont lvl up them - i have no time for it
    - yes i agree with some post`s here - fc made the gameplay bad - in the past u have seen many ppl doing quests; for bosses u need to wait till the 3 groups have killed them first - this time is over
    - the glitch in fc (many ppl was able to hit 105) - was a big mistake only to bann then for a short time - why wasnt del the lvl`s and set them all back? the balance was broken and i see no way to get the balance back - the same thing was with the orbs +10 - nice for all they got them why pwi was not able to set it back to "legal" status?
    well this is a free to play game - we all know it - pwi get $ if ppl buy something in shop
    - think about this: if i have no time to lvl without fc - i wont bring all my cahrs to 2. reborn - good for me so i dont need to spend $ for buy them end-equip
    - but is this, what pwi need or will have? no cashshopping for alt`s? i guess no - they need our $ for keep the game alive
    - it´s true - hard to find ppl in low lvl for doing quests/fb´s or low bh`s - maybe a fair way will be to close fc for lvl under 80 or 85, or make it like denom/sage-world u only can enter if u have done cultivation but if u have hit this lvl then u can go fc and hyper it - if someone cant play his char with 80 by doing all his quests - he should press the del-botton - 80 - 100 with fc is okay and i think, it wont disturb the gameplay
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited August 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »

Kossy copied me b:shy? Or did i copy kossy b:surprised?
  • opkossy
    edited August 2014
    Kossy copied me b:shy? Or did i copy kossy b:surprised?

Clearly, you copied me via altering the timeline to create a stable time loop of infinite copying madness.
  • Aqualline - Heavens Tear
    Aqualline - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    to: OPKossy i didnt say it was solo'ed. I said they would clear and hold the instance and even sell it. I remember seeing it on the HT server. It would be a small group that would clear it, clear MULTIPLE instances and use it or sell it as they saw fit it gave other classes (Mostly BM's at the time) ability to clear the mobs alone and ignore the bosses.

This was ALSO before the 10 time limit on activating hypers. so ppls could pull, activate or take their time as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Because logic, reason, and politeness are clearly frowned upon here. b:chuckle

>: I guess it's pretty well known that PWI doesn't like it's own TOS, but I wasn't expecting etiquette to be frowned upon, too....
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited August 2014
    to: OPKossy i didnt say it was solo'ed. I said they would clear and hold the instance and even sell it. I remember seeing it on the HT server. It would be a small group that would clear it, clear MULTIPLE instances and use it or sell it as they saw fit it gave other classes (Mostly BM's at the time) ability to clear the mobs alone and ignore the bosses.

I think you may be misunderstanding me. What I'm saying is that by the time Frost was changed to an EXP instance, the various timers had already been put ingame, so people weren't able to use that "leave instance open on alt until stuff respawns" tactic anymore by then.

Heck, at that time instances weren't sold either because people didn't have the gear to make that worth it. Remember, this stuff happened pre-tideborn and having Oracles put on sale with the tideborn expansion was considered to be throwing huge amounts of EXP at players. As in all this happened before hypers were even a thing in the game.

What you're describing is what happened much much later on, relatively speaking.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited August 2014
    Clearly, you copied me via altering the timeline to create a stable time loop of infinite copying madness.

It has been decreed, i shall go forth and spread the copying madness b:victory.

I was just thinking, on the topic, how many of these posters are actually new players, leveling the first time, on their first character and using their hypers? I would assume most of the posters are people who have levelled at least once to 100+, or at least 89+. I would just count my blessings and move on. If they fix it, hooorah more fcc babies (i can make 10 more), if not oh well (creates alts for joj quests).

Ultimately that is what people want, lvl alt, play with it, get money from it, use it towards main, make main OP (make joj alts). If you are not using alts to make money, you will get to 100 eventually by just playing the character.
  • bloodedone87
    edited August 2014
    Good for you.

You like FC but it's gone? Quit the game.

By the time frost got changed from a gear instance to an EXP instance, timers we already placed in all instances to prevent that sort of abuse. And back at that time people didn't sell instances anyways. In fact, it was only venos that were able to solo TT at the time thanks to hercs since our gear standards were fairly low and it was long before the Tideborn expansion and APS craze kicked in.

I wont quit the game cause FC is gone like others quit the game when FC was available.Im just mad cause it will take me longer now to lvl up my psy from 93 to 100 since i do only BH and BQ and divine quests. All the other ways to lvl up I dont like. See you dint turned my ''lack of logic''against meb:cute
    giphy.gif

• muchamota
    muchamota Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    fcc do not kill game. packs, r9 on pve server, aps, gold prices do
    if u love that much old way to lvl ur char up, go, do quests for ever and ever and leave fcc for ppl that want to lvl up fast.
    i saw many noobs that do not know how play their characters in bh, doing quests also in fc. Fc do not make noobs, just its another instance that is very useful for all, noobs and pro at same time.
    P.S: no one born as pro, leave noobs learn how to play
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2014
    It is possible to level through BQ, WQ, PV (especially PV), BH, ETC in a reasonable time frame though. I don't think that's a reason to really allow hypering in FC for 80+, since there isn't a way to currently separate the problematic powerlevelling from the stuff that's perfectly fine and reasonable.
    Just to emphasize on this a little more...

In 4 days, with about 5 -6 hours of total gameplay, you can get a toon from level 1 to level 80, and never touch FCC at all. Hell, I wouldn't even touch half the dailies doing it either. (It only takes 4 days because of the hyper restrictions, if you add additional hours of other gameplay and other methods of leveling like PV and BH's then you could easily hit the 90's in 4 days, and 100 within a week. All without stepping foot inside FCC. It's not terribly expensive either, which is the really sad part.)

We don't "need" FCC as it was recently at all. There are plenty of more effective methods. I'm still voting for FCC as it was when there was when it was the next level of TT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Eh, just did a BH with a barb who clearly was a child of the FCC. I had purple divine order for 69 boss, so went in on a BH 69 with a 89 barb, and 3 wizzies. The barb was taking more damage than a 67 barb I first did FB69 with, so I checked his ornies. He had phys def. Which is stupid in a 69, but great for mindlessly grabbing a bunch of phys mobs and killing them, like in FCC.

He would use his AoE agro skill on the first batch, but would then just ream on the next batch, causing healer agro. Which again, would be considered good play in FCC, but crappy anywhere else. Because FCC is gather lots and the CD would be over by the time the next group is hit. This was made even more fun by the fact the wizzies had awful gear, 2k health, and liked to agro phys mobs which would wipe them in 2 hits. And DB was their favorite skill, even if it meant standing next to 4 of these 2 hits mobs which guarantees death.

All of what they did would work well in FCC, but shows they don't know jack about playing the game. Squishies should aim for mag mobs/those already aggroed, LA and heavies can get the phys mobs. Common sense before FCC, completely missing after. Eventually I just use overgear and abused the incompetence of the barb to get healer agro early, hit each mob, tank and heal myself, and murder basically everything before other people could **** up too often. Still had a wizzie that decided to DB right next to cenequus, even after being informed he would die instantly. And he lived up to expectations.
  • pyaesonesoe
    pyaesonesoe Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    well i don't really care what other people say,i still like fc if you dont like newbie powerlvl then make fc for only lvl 80-100+ to enter!! that well fix the problem!
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Just to emphasize on this a little more...

In 4 days, with about 5 -6 hours of total gameplay, you can get a toon from level 1 to level 80, and never touch FCC at all. Hell, I wouldn't even touch half the dailies doing it either. (It only takes 4 days because of the hyper restrictions, if you add additional hours of other gameplay and other methods of leveling like PV and BH's then you could easily hit the 90's in 4 days, and 100 within a week. All without stepping foot inside FCC. It's not terribly expensive either, which is the really sad part.)

We don't "need" FCC as it was recently at all. There are plenty of more effective methods. I'm still voting for FCC as it was when there was when it was the next level of TT.

It's kind of ironic with the 4 days of 1-80 but think FC should be shut down at the same time, for about the same level group. So if it can be done with or without, why the grumbles? Who cares, play and let play.
  • opkossy
    edited August 2014
    It's kind of ironic with the 4 days of 1-80 but think FC should be shut down at the same time, for about the same level group. So if it can be done with or without, why the grumbles? Who cares, play and let play.

Simply put?

An experienced player used to the game should be aware of these methods, how to achieve them, and ease of using them. A brand new player that's never touched the game before? Not so much. So new players get to meet other new players and experience the game without being shoved into fronst immediately and older players on their alts will still actually be playing so they can interact with new players instead of being in frost 24/7 making the maps empty.
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I wont quit the game cause FC is gone like others quit the game when FC was available.Im just mad cause it will take me longer now to lvl up my psy from 93 to 100 since i do only BH and BQ and divine quests. All the other ways to lvl up I dont like. See you dint turned my ''lack of logic''against meb:cute

Then why are you still here QQing like some reckless maniac who is throwing a temper tantrum just cause their precious FF is closed on hypering? I could care less bout your own playing methods as much you could care less bout mine. Your only making it worse than what it appears by saying that your mad cause hypers got disabled possible temperary and that it'll take ya that much longer to lvl from 93-100?

I got two words for you if your this uptight bout a single instance, GET A LIFE IN RL! If i saw someone act like this i would seriously tell em to quit the game cause your not going to find much enjoyment by feeling miserable. Plus ppl like venus and sylen have said for like the last 2-3 pages that anyone can lvl without setting foot into FF and here you are arguing and QQing that ff is like your life and its been taken from you. Let me tell it to you straight and you be not be flappin your gums again.

1: bounty hunter- 30mins minimum
    2: phoenix valley- 45min-1hr
    3: crazy stone- 10mins period
    4: base quest- 10-15mins (if you have a base)
    5: divine quests: 20mins for small stack, 1hr for big stack.

Does this sound like its that tough to lvl on dailies alone? Im guessin you would end up with bout 1.5-2mil xp from just dailies alone. So do us all a favor and shut up by doing daliies.

Guess your own dimwitted logic and being a big mouth just backfired right back at you.

muchamota wrote: »
    fcc do not kill game. packs, r9 on pve server, aps, gold prices do
    if u love that much old way to lvl ur char up, go, do quests for ever and ever and leave fcc for ppl that want to lvl up fast.
    i saw many noobs that do not know how play their characters in bh, doing quests also in fc. Fc do not make noobs, just its another instance that is very useful for all, noobs and pro at same time.
    P.S: no one born as pro, leave noobs learn how to play

From our past experience from when the powerlvling started, we have seen a huge increase in hyper noobs who dont want to learn or even care, so in conclusion: FF does make noobs in pw whether you want to admit it or not. I wont dispute that packs and putting rank 9 into the game also had a medium affect of destruction, but that would be somewhat minor in my opinion since hyper noobs can be fixed alot easier than packs or r9. With rank 9, pw would have to eliminate that kind of op gear set while making the playerbase who bought or farmed r9 through in game methods or by paying with rl money alot more upset than this. Those that got r9 either in game or with their parents credit card would rage on here till they are blue in the face.

Plus they dont want to get rid of it cause they are so attached to god mode type of power that they just dont want to depart with it. So the only way to handle that one is to severely nerf r9 where it'll balance out with the rest of the gears that are available. Did ya also think that just maybe some of those squadmates that ya were with in some of those bh runs might of started as FF hyper noobs? i seriously think you dont, so the vast playerbase of pw know that to make a toon that the player knows its strengths and weaknesses is by doing quests out in the pve playing field otherwise your going to be suffering from a severe case of cluelessness. Beating up on mobs helps a new player to learn their skills, capabilities as well as how they can fit into a potential squad. You say no one is born pro, but i got news for ya some are and some arent. Its just the ability of the player that determines whether that player is good or not. But pve does have some influence for making a player turn out right or rotten. ( Plus i mean out in the field with quests not the constant barrage of running a single instance to obtain the same lvl of competance.)

The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2014
    Just to emphasize this better as well....
    ~ If you're smart and stack them properly, and actually have friends/faction that are active, it's not going to take much longer than this.
    2: phoenix valley- 45min-1hr ~ At-level, non-RB, solo-ing, in the lower levels or if you're under-geared.
    If you're RB'ed or decently geared, the higher level instances can be done much faster.

Does this sound like its that tough to lvl on dailies alone? Im guessin you would end up with bout 1.5-2mil xp from just dailies alone. So do us all a favor and shut up by doing daliies.

Guess your own dimwitted logic and being a big mouth just backfired right back at you.

And that's not even a full list either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Since the update I've seen in faction chat "FC is still broken? How am I supposed to level?"

Nothing against anyone in my faction, or anyone in game complaining FC is down in WC, but there are so many ways to get decent to excellent xp. Sadly though, there are many in game that look at FC as the only way. People have been blinded by the massive xp amounts from FC (mainly buying a spot or the whole big room), they don't realize the multitudes of additional ways of getting xp or areas you can get a lot of it outside of FC, or how to look for quests that also give quite decent xp.

There are so many people that never realized at level 90+ base quests give good xp, or even know how to run through PV several times in a squad. It's become FC or nothing.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bloodedone87
    edited August 2014
    Then why are you still here QQing like some reckless maniac who is throwing a temper tantrum just cause their precious FF is closed on hypering? I could care less bout your own playing methods as much you could care less bout mine. Your only making it worse than what it appears by saying that your mad cause hypers got disabled possible temperary and that it'll take ya that much longer to lvl from 93-100?

I got two words for you if your this uptight bout a single instance, GET A LIFE IN RL! If i saw someone act like this i would seriously tell em to quit the game cause your not going to find much enjoyment by feeling miserable. Plus ppl like venus and sylen have said for like the last 2-3 pages that anyone can lvl without setting foot into FF and here you are arguing and QQing that ff is like your life and its been taken from you. Let me tell it to you straight and you be not be flappin your gums again.

2: phoenix valley- 45min-1hr

Why are you QQing about my QQing?I know I can lvl without FC but I dont want to.Now you gonna tell me how to play the game and lvl up the way you want?I lvl up the way I want.Why dont you come in my RL and tell me when to eat, when to sleep. when to take a shower, who to love, who to hate( that was sarcasm if you havent figure out).
    PV-hate it
    crazy stone - i dont waste money on it.
    the others you mentioned i like doing them.
    Maybe i dont wanna lvl up my char in 6 month( i dont know if it will atke that long, less or more, is just an exemple) Maybe i wanna lvl up my char in 3 month. Maybe in 1 month. Maybe in 1 day.Its not your problem. Also my madness is not your problem. I can be mad on what I want and who I want.About Getting a life in RL. well my life is my life and even if i spend my life in front of the pc playing video games( which i dont just do that) its my life and i spend it the way i want.
    Since the update I've seen in faction chat "FC is still broken? How am I supposed to level?"

Nothing against anyone in my faction, or anyone in game complaining FC is down in WC, but there are so many ways to get decent to excellent xp. Sadly though, there are many in game that look at FC as the only way. People have been blinded by the massive xp amounts from FC (mainly buying a spot or the whole big room), they don't realize the multitudes of additional ways of getting xp or areas you can get a lot of it outside of FC, or how to look for quests that also give quite decent xp.

There are so many people that never realized at level 90+ base quests give good xp, or even know how to run through PV several times in a squad. It's become FC or nothing.

Some of us realize there are other ways to lvl up. But we dont wanna lvl up those ways.
    giphy.gif

• LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Some of us realize there are other ways to lvl up. But we dont wanna lvl up those ways.

But until fixed might as well take advantage of those ways. I've seen people log in game, ask if FC is fixed and when they find out that it isn't say they will just not play until it is. In the week or so (depending on if and when its fixed) that FC is broken, they could have gone up several levels. *shrug*
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.