need a gm asap

Options
updownleftrighty
updownleftrighty Posts: 42 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion
i got a hacker on my friends accnt currently track down their isp or whatever it is you do and fix it please they logged in right now probably easy to track
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BlastFlare - Dreamweaver
    BlastFlare - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Your friend has to respectfully file a ticket and hope for the best, the General Discussion is the wrong place to get help from a GM.
  • updownleftrighty
    updownleftrighty Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    my friend cant send a ticket they arent on they asleep ad i know this isnt the right place to talk to a gm but then again neither is anywhere else but if one happens to exist they ca track down the isp since hacker is still on the accnt
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    What made you think it's a hacker? Maybe your friend gave his account to someone else to play? If something really suspicious takes place, send ticket from your account, if support finds it convincing enough, they can ban his account temporarily till things clarify.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    "hackers"

I wonder how many people actually have been legitimately **** instead of phised.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    The forums aren't going to get you any assistance on the matter. You'll have to submit a ticket. Making a post like this here isn't going to get the attention of someone who can do something about this because those people don't come to the forums to begin with.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.