Earning Time

Shadefoot - Archosaur
Shadefoot - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Quality Corner
so as im sure most are aware that after the update no matter where you are you end up using your "earning time" wich only used be affective in prima as far as I know. now after the update the earning time affect is everywhere wich means wether your doing dailies,BH ect your time is being drained...so when your free and want to bot for awahile after a period of time botting you no longer get XP,SPIRIT, OR DROPS this is terrible and beyong pisses me off that's how I make my coin to get the things I need in game and GM"S need to fix this asap its complete BS
Post edited by Shadefoot - Archosaur on

Comments

• Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The only fix I see required is the Earning Time in instances like Flowsilver Palace. Without earning time it is impossible to complete it because the axes don't spawn.
    8 hours out of 24 in a day to freely kill stuff is plenty..no "dailies"-quester will notice a hinch from it, and all complainers are simply angry they can't bot 24/7 now. Welp good riddance.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    You Carebear servers wanted them to do something, they do it, without turning the servers into PVP and you cry about it?

People are never happy.

''QQ, too much bots, do something'' *cry*

''QQ, cannot bot anymore 24/7''
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Thanks for the refill, OP

Earning time is fine. If you don't want to ruin your instance play, don't waste it away on Auto Cultivation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    Rixoth - Archosaur Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Are you being serious? Half of the server complained about bots, it was all over the forums for ages in form of many different QQ threads. I, myself, am pissed off cus of the bots. (However now with active points it doesnt matter, can just autocomplete morai/BQ) I am glad they did this though. At least they actually DID something about the issue. Go back to making money however you made it before botting came legal. And stop crying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • virusofyourlife2
    virusofyourlife2 Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Go back to making money however you made it before botting came legal. And stop crying.

But D= Less than 8 hours farming the hell out of TT every day in 2x isn't enough to maintain the lifestyle to which I have become accustomed D=
  • Dspeck - Raging Tide
    Dspeck - Raging Tide Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    You Carebear servers wanted them to do something, they do it, without turning the servers into PVP and you cry about it?

People are never happy.

So because some people cried about botting, does not make us all against it nor does mean we should all be affected.

This needs to be fixed so it pertains to ONLY BOTTING.

If not, then I will make a petition for this to be changed.

The mass should not have to deal with this because some people complain.

Give me anti-crybaby pills to shove where the sun doesn't shine! b:bye

oh yes and another reply..

So if the whole server complained enough, would you give them all r9, or more 10* orbs.. or hell why not just give us all level 105 toons with 100mil?

That sure would shut them all up! Do not use the excuse that people complained to support this. People complain about many things and this is rediculous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Eutrepete for awesome siggy <3
  • jwillson123
    jwillson123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014

People are never happy.

b:laugh I am actually very happy with the earning time.

10 hours is enough wtf people want 24 hours of botting.
    Only abusers wants that.
    Do you want PWI to fix the economy before is to late?
    please support Perfect World International Forum > Suggestion Box
    > Limit Auto Cultivation to 1 hour just like Hyper stones
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    b:laugh I am actually very happy with the earning time.

10 hours is enough wtf people want 24 hours of botting.
    Only abusers wants that.

Ummmm, my +12 r9 3rd cast weapon one shots mobs from a range, i kill about 30~50 mobs a minute, my timer ends in xxx hours rather than 24 hours, where xxx < 24 hours. I lose income b:cry.

I am not an abuser b:cute. I am a user b:cool
  • XXxHinataxXx - Lost City
    XXxHinataxXx - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The only fix I see required is the Earning Time in instances like Flowsilver Palace. Without earning time it is impossible to complete it because the axes don't spawn.
    8 hours out of 24 in a day to freely kill stuff is plenty..no "dailies"-quester will notice a hinch from it, and all complainers are simply angry they can't bot 24/7 now. Welp good riddance.

You make me Giggle..so you think you should be allowed to burn out your earning time but be allowed to do flow silver and such.. then go on to say how its a wonderful thing you are too funny..now wake up and smell the coffee this is a temporary thing. It was mistaken code not removed form the CN version.they would not cut off people's ability for earning money like this after giving us bots. Next I see you all complain it kills the economy, well if you only look at it one sided sure you could say that, how ever if you realize that if you restrict the means for people to make coins then your die hard Merchants and Csers would have no choice but to lower their prices as no customer base = no sales= no profit. it is purely that simple, take away the means to make a decent amount of coins to keep up with all the greedy people who buy out all the gold in auction house and raise the gold prices,then the greedy people are going to be really crying when they can not sell anything or lose their shirt because of forced lower prices. So sure bring back only being able to earn the old ways before all the changes..Welcome to Gold being sold under 1.5 mil .
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2014
    You make me Giggle..so you think you should be allowed to burn out your earning time but be allowed to do flow silver and such.. then go on to say how its a wonderful thing you are too funny..now wake up and smell the coffee this is a temporary thing. It was mistaken code not removed form the CN version.they would not cut off people's ability for earning money like this after giving us bots. Next I see you all complain it kills the economy, well if you only look at it one sided sure you could say that, how ever if you realize that if you restrict the means for people to make coins then your die hard Merchants and Csers would have no choice but to lower their prices as no customer base = no sales= no profit. it is purely that simple, take away the means to make a decent amount of coins to keep up with all the greedy people who buy out all the gold in auction house and raise the gold prices,then the greedy people are going to be really crying when they can not sell anything or lose their shirt because of forced lower prices. So sure bring back only being able to earn the old ways before all the changes..Welcome to Gold being sold under 1.5 mil .

Actually, they would. Especially given what the bots have done to the economy.

I agree it was likely a mistake, but don't hold your breath on it not changing back.
    I mean, DQ prices, NPC cost increases, there's several other things that have been passed on to us from the China version because of the bots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited August 2014

I will make this clear now:

WE SHOULDNT HAVE EVER GOTTEN THE FRIGGIN AUTOCULTI TO BEGIN WITH.

It's just that ppl have gotten so used to it...damn that makes me wanna scream. I did not have autoculti avaible when I started out and I am neary max geared. Fully Free2Play and not merched. Just farmed. I never earned a single coin via reselling things.

Try to put in some effort and stop being lazy.Or quit. Would be even better. Things have worked before autoculti and will do so after it as well.

The other point is. Prices have gotten that much overboard since Autoculti started. Obvious why. Ppl generated billions of coins by just doing nothing. Not a single one of them would have grinded those coins w/o the autoculti feature and there have never been that much 2rd Party bots out there. Only a few which always have been negligable.
    Actually, they would. Especially given what the bots have done to the economy.

I agree it was likely a mistake, but don't hold your breath on it not changing back.
    I mean, DQ prices, NPC cost increases, there's several other things that have been passed on to us from the China version because of the bots.

Actually I hope that it wasn't a mistake. It only brings good as far as I can tell. It's kinda rude, I agree but the easiest solution will be: Just stop using auto-culti. It's that simple. Only very few players (like me) will actually reach the earning cap during x2. I will surely use them completely and just run Full deltas after it depletes.

I'm serious now! Only lazy (mostly F2P ppl) will cry for the auto-culti feature to return. Smart ppl will still bot the remaining time until it resets to gain a bit of EXP and Coins.

Ya it's a pitty that you can't just bot for a month and get your Full g16 handed to you on a silver plate anymore...what a shame. And why is that so? Because the most expensive part of arming G16 are the TT-gold mats that most ppl chose to roll from. The prices for said gold mats are fixed. They can't rise that much above the set amount. That screwed all professional TT-Farmers over and forced the majority of old TT-Farmers (unlike me) to bot aswell.

G16 is supossed to be cheap enggame gear, not free end-game gear. Bout time that ppl start moving their lazy butts again to achieve something here. If you don't wanna put the effort -> quit or don't even start playing. If you want it fast anyways -> Cash and support the game. Simple.

No one needs lazy Leecher. I know that sounds rude, but look at a huge part of the community now. It's just like that. It's nothing I made up to occasionaly swear on some ppl. We don't need to be Carebears anymore. those days are long gone. You can play carebear if those you are caring about so much arn't destroying the economy and thus the game for anyone else!

PS: I just have to add this. To anyone who complains that it is soo hard to achieve end-game gears here in PWI:

Have you ever played any of the major P2P-Games? those are massive soul-sucking games, each and everyone of them. You pay for them monthly...remember? This game is Free to play for a reason. It is supposed to be soul sucking non-paying wise. Complaining about that fact makes the whole business model absurd. You are supossed to pay so you dont have to get your soul sucked out for grinding etc. The playerbase in PWI had it way too good over the past few years so it seems.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • ishtera1970
    ishtera1970 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I absolutely agree with Joe. The game was much better off before auto culti came into existance. Granted I can easily one to two shot Morai mobs but doing dailies with 6 people in auto culti is a nightmare. If people could have shown a little common courtesy none of this would have happened. Also, the cost of everything in game went through the flipping roof because of it. I am sooooo glad that there is a limit now and I hope to God that PWI does not back down on this and leaves it as it is. My hats off to the Devs for this solution. They found a way to keep autl culti in the game and to level the playing field so that people have to make wiser decisions about how to use their time.
    edited August 2014
    I will make this clear now:

WE SHOULDNT HAVE EVER GOTTEN THE FRIGGIN AUTOCULTI TO BEGIN WITH.

no need for caps when stating your own opinion...Auto Culti was intended to be added I am not a 24/7 boter and sorry but the game sucked just as much prior to the addition of bots. it is a tool to use or not use. while I do agree some abuse its intended purpose, but name one time in the history of this game someone didn't abuse things in some form.

people who bot are not lazy it's one of the forms of making decent coins and not having to sit on the game
    24/7 so sorry botting does not make you lazy.

Auto culti has added to the problem yes but it is not the only cause it is only a small factor in what has went wrong with the economy. the gold prices have been being jacked up prior to bots ever being released it always was someone would buy out the low priced gold and resell higher and higher and you always have certain merchants who will continually try to raise their prices out of sight others see this and try it too and before you know it you are paying 200k+ more than you used to. the crazy promotions PWE has put in place also contribute in a big way to to sad economy..so dont just blame bots. Also consider all the mass people who glitched the free 10* orbs abd suddenly had full +11 gear on their mains and alts. and other glitches like the ones who managed to dupe items into the game they didn't earn or pay for. and all the mass people who got 105 from a glitch ect none of this really helped the economy either

WAIT don't make me laugh you are saying only lazy people bot and F2P players...so that makes you a cser which is the laziest way of getting things. oh let me whip out my credit card to buy all my stuff so I have it now.
    I have no issue with people using cash shop that is your right. but do not dare claim those who choose other
    methods are lazy.

wow really dude...just because someone chooses not to cash shop do not assume they don't support the game..without people with coins there would be no merchants selling items so no people buying mass items from cash shop to resell for coins it all works together so jump off your soapbox already.

I semi agree with your p.s. message but will add this point cash shop buying yes is intended so the company makes money yes and yes you will achieve your items much quicker but their are many who can not afford to do that route and chose to be F2P players and it is also intended spending money is a choice not a requirement and yes they do count on enticing as many as possible to spend money that is normal..take a look around the main ones truly griping about bots killing the economy are cash shoppers. I guess my whole point is this

while it is your right to have your own opinion about what is wrong or isn't wrong it is not your right to trash those that do not follow your opinion on things anymore than someone who can not or chooses not to cash shop has the right to complain and trash you for using the cash shop
    edited August 2014
    I
    no need for caps when stating your own opinion...Auto Culti was intended to be added I am not a 24/7 boter and sorry but the game sucked just as much prior to the addition of bots.

Wide spread Auto Cultivation likely helped speed up the rate of inflation significantly though. Just because you didn't use it 24/7 doesn't mean that others didn't.
    it is a tool to use or not use. while I do agree some abuse its intended purpose, but name one time in the history of this game someone didn't abuse things in some form.

That doesn't justify it in the least. It just makes it as troublesome as the things you're associating it with.
    people who bot are not lazy it's one of the forms of making decent coins and not having to sit on the game
    24/7 so sorry botting does not make you lazy.

Even merchants have to spend a little time and effort making decisions and adjustments by checking the market and how their competitors are faring. How is leaving a character to make coins for you not effortless/lazy?

Auto culti has added to the problem yes but it is not the only cause it is only a small but notable factor in what has went wrong with the economy.

Fix'd
    the gold prices have been being jacked up prior to bots ever being released it always was someone would buy out the low priced gold and resell higher and higher and you always have certain merchants who will continually try to raise their prices out of sight others see this and try it too and before you know it you are paying 200k+ more than you used to. the crazy promotions PWE has put in place also contribute in a big way to to sad economy..

>Blaming the merchants and sales
    They could put a lot of gold for sale at any given time, but they'll still need a buyer. The problem is that due to auto cultivation and other methods of acquiring coin l(ike JoJ abuse and such), players now HAVE coin to meet those ludicrous prices easily. That includes the cashers, who have even less incentive to charge gold in exchange for coin when they can just set up a few bots and let the money pour in.

You're right about certain sales driving up demand for gold though, I'll give you that.

WAIT don't make me laugh you are saying only lazy people bot and F2P players...so that makes you a cser which is the laziest way of getting things. oh let me whip out my credit card to buy all my stuff so I have it now.

>Implying working irl to charge and support the game isn't a grind of its own

I have no issue with people using cash shop that is your right. but do not dare claim those who choose other
    methods are lazy.

Sure, just as long as those other methods involve some degree of commitment instead of leaving a character to generate coin from out of nowhere.
    while it is your right to have your own opinion about what is wrong or isn't wrong it is not your right to trash those that do not follow your opinion on things anymore than someone who can not or chooses not to cash shop has the right to complain and trash you for using the cash shop

The whole Cash-shopper vs F2P thing I'm not gonna touch because that's just two different ways of accomplishing things, but the fun thing about opinions is that they can be disputed...or discarded b:cute.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    So because some people cried about botting, does not make us all against it nor does mean we should all be affected.

This needs to be fixed so it pertains to ONLY BOTTING.

I agree with this. I know several people who never bot, but do actually spend the day playing, and not all of it farming. They farm TT a little, quest some, do dailies and such... and at a certain point they are now no longer able to. That, in my opinion, is highly unfair.

I personally no longer have 8 hours a day to play but in the past, I often did that and more. Most of it was questing and grinding because I found that enjoyable. I would have been pretty ticked off if suddenly I couldn't run instances because I'd been questing all day.

Earning time should start the moment auto-culti is turned on, and stop the moment it is turned off (or just make the bot program shut down after 8-10 hours). Normal grinding, questing, instance farming etc. should not be affected by it. And it definitely should not affect squads as that is unfair to other players.

As it is now, I'm sure lots of people just bring up a new alt to bot once earning time kicks in on their first one. So really it has ill effects on squads/non-bot players but doesn't take care of the bot problem much. (So far I have seen no changes in Morai, at any rate)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
    edited August 2014
    Wide spread Auto Cultivation likely helped speed up the rate of inflation significantly though. Just because you didn't use it 24/7 doesn't mean that others didn't.

I believe I said like any other thing in this game since the dawn of time has had people who exploit it in some way

That doesn't justify it in the least. It just makes it as troublesome as the things you're associating it with.
    sorry there is no harm in botting for coin in my opinion and many others ,but again you have the right to your opinion that has not been disputed

Even merchants have to spend a little time and effort making decisions and adjustments by checking the market and how their competitors are faring. How is leaving a character to make coins for you not effortless/lazy?
    no more effortless then Merchants who buy and sell and do nothing else..you have 2 -3 groups of these those that use no cash shop just buy in game and resell, those that do both,and those who strictly cash shop to resell for coin. how are they any better than say someone who runs a side bot a few hours a day or even all day while they play the game fully on another char who is their main grinding farming and questing? you are really trying to tell me this type person does not deserve to have enough coin to keep up with prices

>Implying working irl to charge and support the game isn't a grind of its own[/url]

I sorta get your point but are you implying you grind at work just to be able to charge and support the game? LOL sorry had to do it...I do understand your point but what most fail to see is without coin people the cash shopper has no incentive to charge anything beyond personal use and therefore do not both groups support the game?

Sure, just as long as those other methods involve some degree of commitment instead of leaving a character to generate coin from out of nowhere.

wait botting does not generate coin out of no where..it's the very same and you killing a mob and picking up coins. the same commitment is involved for alot of botters they do not just bot they play the game entirely on their mains and other alts while trying to earn enough to make some gains in the game that is not any less committed than cash shopping to play. again excluding the abusers
    edited August 2014
    I agree with this. I know several people who never bot, but do actually spend the day playing, and not all of it farming. They farm TT a little, quest some, do dailies and such... and at a certain point they are now no longer able to. That, in my opinion, is highly unfair.

I personally no longer have 8 hours a day to play but in the past, I often did that and more. Most of it was questing and grinding because I found that enjoyable. I would have been pretty ticked off if suddenly I couldn't run instances because I'd been questing all day.

Earning time should start the moment auto-culti is turned on, and stop the moment it is turned off (or just make the bot program shut down after 8-10 hours). Normal grinding, questing, instance farming etc. should not be affected by it. And it definitely should not affect squads as that is unfair to other players.

As it is now, I'm sure lots of people just bring up a new alt to bot once earning time kicks in on their first one. So really it has ill effects on squads/non-bot players but doesn't take care of the bot problem much. (So far I have seen no changes in Morai, at any rate)

I realize things kind of got off skew a bit from topic which tends to happen for my part in that I am sorry. what most people fail to see is while botting by abusers has it's ill effect for sure, but not much worse than the couple of hundred people who abused the **** out of the 10* orbs and now rock full +10-+11 gear on several alts and their mains and worked for none of it. that said normal bot grinding to earn coins on an alt while you play the game on another char is not any different than setting up a merchant shop while you play. not all bots are the problem so for what it was intended for it is good, but like all changes that get exploited by the greedy not so good.

as far as earning time what everyone fails to see is this was unintended for our version it was not put in to counter bots for us. It was code PWE failed to remove in our patch and will get fixed just like hypers will no matter what anyone else says just look at history. there us no fair way to leave it in the game botting is by far not the only way to hit earning cap a full R9 3rd can hit very easily just doing dailies and such without ever botting so trust it will get taken way or changed in some form as to be close to before
  • Joe - Morai
    edited August 2014
    So to clear it up again:

It seems that we will be keeping the earning time as it is. That's ok, enables me to spend some quality time on other things during x2. kays.

How can one not see that the auto-culti thing was the biggist factor in coin inflation ever since BH rewards have been upgraded? Where should all those coins go to? do they just vanish from the server? no. That has been discussed many times and thinking about that there are still ppl out there not getting this simple logic just makies me wanna scream...but nvm.

I'm NOT a CSer. I am a pure farmer and always have been. I supplied my Server with TT & lunar mats since the beginning of the server. Indeed I blame merchants as well. That's why I said in a years-old post that I believe that merchants are the ones that are destroying this game and have constantly destroying it ever since. You trick ppl into selling you stuff cheap and then resell it for a higher price. If you take that into rl then you know why our rl economy is so ***** up and it is no different here. But that's a whole different story. Still, botting is another main factor of that increase. No one should be able to get anything effortlessly. Nothing at all. Spend time, try hard, EARN your stuff. Anything you get for free is a burden for everyone else.

But here I am again wondering why ppl are so endlessly self-fish...caught in their own little world with little to no chance to pay attention to the outside world. WHY do I even bother...oh well.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • ayamekay
    ayamekay Posts: 10
    edited August 2014
    I feel a bit stupid asking this...
    But what is "Earning Time" exactly.
    I've only ever used the auto-cult, to finish off mobs for quest
    while I got something to eat or to take a 15.
    But I do stay logged into the server for days at a time.
    I play randomly through out the day.
    Does Earning Time effect only Auto-cult. Or what exactly.

Sorry, I tried to read through all the posts,
    but I became exhausted trying to find something relevant.
    Thanks in advance.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited August 2014
    ayamekay wrote: »

Thanks in advance.

Earning time is the time while fighting Mobs. On open world or in instances. If you are just standing around doing nothing, then it won't affect you.

You can say it like this...after 8h of grinding/tt/pv or anything else each day you won't be able to receive any drop/exp/spirit from any mob in the game (cept for EU/AEU) til midnight/servertime.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
    edited August 2014
    ayamekay wrote: »

Thanks in advance.

I'll try my hoof at explaining.... Earning Time affects most areas now. Basically, each character has a sort of timer that lasts for about 8(?) hours or so and counts down while engaged with a mob or a boss (in affected areas, anyway). Once that clock hits 0, you wont get any more drops or XP from whatever you kill. This translates into instances that are affected with Earning Time as well, so a boss like Golden Century Toad will no longer drop Shield Breaker Axes if attacked by someone who's out of Earning Time.

I think it resets at the same time the server does.
  • ayamekay
    ayamekay Posts: 10
    edited August 2014
    Thank you Euthymius and Joe. I think I get it now.

I don't guess I'll be affected since it's taken me over 4 years to get to level 74...lolol
  • XXxICExXx - Morai
    XXxICExXx - Morai Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    If not, then I will make a petition for this to be changed.
    OMG not a petition! you'll have them quaking in their boots! b:chuckle

Earning time doesnt bother me, the bots bothered me more, in my way b:angry
  • jwillson123
    jwillson123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014

Your opinion has no value to me at all.
    Since you play on lost city a PVP server.

Only Pve servers were affected heavily even Archosaur which was the cheapest server of them all.

All PVE servers the gold is at the cap 3,999,900
    While in your server gold is under 3 million.

b:chuckle lets trade account I want to move to pvp server and leave this dump of a PVE server. I am sure you will be very happy paying for gold at 3,999,900 and
    buying Love me up and down at 2 billion.
    Buying Sky Cover for 300m+
    buying DoD and DoT at 165m+
    Buying Vit stones at 130m+

Now we have to compete with people that are AFK doing absolutely nothing and they buying items we need that we actually worked to save money by playing the game or cashing.
    The absolute worse about auto culti is that cash shoppers now bot and they do not need F2p players anymore not only that now they buying the gold we need from coins from botting.

The Greedy people that are buying all the gold are Botters that have 10 accounts botting all day!
    Earning 8m+ per account! 80m a Day doing absolutely nothing!
    They do not care for coins or the game at all. If they cared they would value the game economy and not destroy it instead. They do not care for overpaying because they did not stay in front of the computer actually playing to earn that money!

Welcome to Gold being sold under 1.5 mil ?
    Is that Heaven!!!!! :O I want to be there!!!!
    Where Love me up and down is under 500m!
    DoD are under 50m!
    sky cover at 60m!
    What a paradise that is please take me there! :D

Time for Quick Math to see if you can understand:

Cashoppers sells gold for 4m each!
    Cashopper needs full JoD set =
    6 pieces x 4 slots = 24 slots to fill
    Diamond of Dragon x 3 = 1 Jade of Defense

Diamond of Dragon 3 x 24 slots = 72 Diamond of Dragon needed.

72 Diamond of Dragon x 165m = 11,880,000,000 coins
    11,880,000,000 / 4,000,000 = 2970 Gold

################Vs#########################

Cash shopper sell gold for 1.5m each!

Cashopper needs full JoD set

6 pieces x 4 slots = 24 slots to fill
    Diamond of Dragon x 3 = 1 Jade of Defense
    Diamond of Dragon 3 x 24 slots = 72 Diamond of Dragon needed.

72 Diamond of Dragon x 50m = 3,600,000,000
    3,600,000,000 / 1,500,000 = 2400 Gold

As you Can see Casher selling gold and getting only 1.5m is paying "LESS" that casher getting useless inflated currency at 4,000,000 each
    Do you want PWI to fix the economy before is to late?
    please support Perfect World International Forum > Suggestion Box
    > Limit Auto Cultivation to 1 hour just like Hyper stones
  • TheMVP - Heavens Tear
    TheMVP - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    its just an added inconvenience which serves no purpose... Those who think adding this 8 hour time limit is gonna make gold prices drop are wrong, it might slow the growth of prices but its not gonna drop gold price or anything.. People will just log onto alts on the same account to continue their botting, so its just a hassle for everyone. Only people hurt by it are real players.

Now days people are using herb bots and mining bots which arent affected by the time limit and those with 3rd party bots will just use alts on same account as well, so bottem line is this people who cheat or abuse will continute to abuse, this doesnt solve anything and it isnt gonna reduce prices. Just real players will make less and still have to pay same high prices and everyone in game will be inconvenienced.

Lastly those who thought it was devs listening to complaints about inflation are wrong too, rest assured anything u complain about in these forums never gets to any devs. I would tell u why but i have to be policatally correct cuz telling the truth around here is considered harrasment. Anyways This was done in china because they have a law of reducing game time, they felt in their country people were playing games too many hours a day and it got leaked into our version permanently. At the end of day people should be able to play as long as they want to. People could cash shop and free players at least had the option to play longer to try to make up the differnce and i guess they still can just with added hassle. I dont know why people complained so much about inflation it simply didnt effect me, Yes everything cost more, but I was making more money a week. so it was all the same, back when 10* orbs were like 50 mil it took me a week to week and half to get, now 10* are like 110 mil still takes me a week to week and half to get thats just basic playing not merchanting or anything. so really everything was kinda the same price anyway. now the prices are still high and real players just make less. so no real benifit of having 8 hour cap, just makes more hassle for all and less money for real players who dont abuse and only use 1 account. Those who abuse or use many accounts wont be affected by this at all except for hassle and the money will still be flowing in the game enough to keep gold price at the cap and beyond. The China law really doesnt affect the USA subsidiary and really should be removed but they wont cuz their just lazy and could care less to be hoenest about it, why would they want to do more work when they really dont have to.
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited August 2014

Go take economics 101 as you clearly havent. Makes me question the ppl who play this game, isnt learning basic economics mandatory somewhere?

I used to bot for xp and I like the chanhe, now remove coins from BH and we finally get somewhere with fixing this economy.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop